Why do people still pretend he is a good actor or a good director...

Why do people still pretend he is a good actor or a good director? Is your hatred for the Jewish people really so compulsive that you would accept a no-talent wack-job like this as your avatar?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0001799/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Theres literally nothing wrong with balding

Only ever heard bald men say this though.

i like jews and think he is a good director/actor, fight me faggot

Only women or homosexuals even care.

Apocalypto was an objective 8.658/10 though.

>Check his filmography to see what he's actually directed
>Braveheart, Passion and Apocolypto

They're all good movies you're an assblated kike OP

>I HAD TO GIVE UP MY LAKER TICKETS!!

I hate jews, but never really liked Lethal Weapon, and never bothered to see Apocalypto or Passion of the Christ, but I have heard good things about them

He was good in Signs though.

Honestly though I think people should be judged on their merit and not their political beliefs or ethnicity.

For example Shamalama isn't a shitty director because he's a pooinloo

he's a shitty director because everything since signs has been a horrendous self serving, lazy, uninspired mess, and because he can't write or direct dialogue to save his life.

Wachowskis aren't bad because they're trannies now they're bad because without other writers to leech off all their ideas suck.

We don't hate Jewish people. We hate the subversion and leftist propaganda Zionists (mostly Jews) flood our lives with and Israels treatment of the Palestinans

why doesn't he just shave it already?

>We
WE

Why do people still pretend he is not a good actor or a good director? Is your love for Jewish people really so compulsive that you would pretend a talented actor was a no-talent wack-job?

i dont think you saw the movie OP. avatars are these remote controlled blue native americans that you use to seduce blue native americans to like out breed them or something

i mean it was movie history. you had full on penetration of a alien and beastiality in a pg13 movie.

i dont know how ron howard is going to pay for all the therapist bills but making another avatar would probably cover it

sigh

>braveheart

You don't understand the WE meme at all

WE HATE JUDEN UND SCHEISSE

That nigga needs some hair restoration.

Another WW2 movie is not needed no matter who directs it.

It's the only war that ever mattered goy

never forget

>We don't hate all Jewish people, only 90% of them

Pfft, just make it an even 100.

Apocalypto is the best movie about MesoAmerica.

Only religious people liked Passion, Apcolypto was just meh, and Braveheart was only good thanks to the (mostly Jewish) top notch producers who pretty much did everything for him, and the soundtrack by James Horner (also Jewish).

nice try, jews :^)

going to watch his new movie three times

Is Mel the biggest cuck in Hollywood?

>Another WW2 movie set in Europe is not needed

ftfy

Braveheart was basically directed by John Toll, the movie's DP. Gibson doesn't know shit about directing. They just wanted a amous name attatched to it so let him pretend like he was directing while John Toll basically did everything. Look at Toll's other films, they feel way more like Braveheart than anything Gibson ever made after.

imdb.com/name/nm0001799/

Holy shit are you jewish?

Legends of the Fall is such a gorgeous movie

What does religion have to do with anything?

>kikes
>religion

kek

>I haven't seen any of his movies
>here's my opinion of him

I am actually mad seriously fucking die

t. Butthurt kike

and what's wrong with being gay?

Judaism in Hollywood is more like a club than a religion

That bottom right pic is devastating. Spoiler that shit

Objectively shallow and empty existence kept together only by narcissism?

>religion in these matters
Yeah, it doesn't have to do with anything. That's what I'm saying.

Well considering we're discussing Mel Gibson, who has a history of anti-semitism, and this thread specifically mentions how people who like Mel just simply must hate Jews, and how you basically shit all of Mel Gibson saying that his best movie was 'meh' and how Braveheart was only good because of Jewish people on the production team, I'd say If you were Jewish there would probably be some bias in your assessment of his films.

If you'd just said no to that guy no one would have questioned it but you seemed to get really defensive with that post. This makes me think you really are a hooked nosed greedy kike.

>I'd say If you were Jewish there would probably be some bias in your assessment of his films

One of the more ignorant things I have heard, even for the site that hosts Sup Forums.

The fact that he specifically bought up how the producers and James Horner were Jewish showed his bias.

why do u care what gays do?? their life

If it's true then it isn't bias. Ginson prolly hates them cuz he ain't them. Typical for a person who lacks talent to hate those who do. Hitler was an untalented painter and probably started resented Jews because they were more talented at it than he ever could be.

He's a bad director, but as an actor I think he is alright. Not amazing, but he at least brought some character to his roles.