Untalented and Obnoxiously Liberal Tier:
Noah
Maher

Lynch Him Tier:
Meyers

Slut Tier:
you're mom

Did they shoot them together or separately? Asking for a friend

Have you ever watched Maher or are you just buuthurt he talked up Cruz over Trump?

>Lynch Him Tier:
Larry "BLM" Wilmore

Unbearably white. All it's missing is Dave Matthews

Maher and Colbert really aren't that bad, both tend to take the piss out of both sides and are self aware to know that for the most part both parties have their pros and cons as well as complete retards.

I miss Jon Stewart man.

He's better than Noah, I'll give him that.

Man what the hell happened to Colbert? Colbert Report used to be so great, and he's just so unfunny in his new spot. Not even talking about the political shit, just the jokes and everything in general.
What happened to that funny man to suck all the humor out, shits so cringey now.

Funny the way it is...
All these progressives, and they still can't get black woman on TV.

>oliver
>talented
is it the british accent that gets you're pussy wet?

Even they know that funny women, let alone funny black women, are rarer than unicorns.

I think his delivery is good, even though I couldn't disagree more with his politics.

>not working with a big sassy black woman named shaniquah who is self aware enough to embrace her stereotype rather than shun it

I'm shaking my head at your life right now senpai

The black people in that photo are objectively the worst.

Americans have such shit light comedy shows

Colbert went from "DUDE LOOK AT HOW RETARDED I AM" to "DUDE LOOK HOW RETARDED EVERYONE BUT ME IS"

>Eric André
Where?

Maher is conservative dumb-fuck

you know I always really thought these late night shows would be on their way out some time after the turn of the century but somehow it seems like this business has only gotten larger

it befuddles me every time I remember that people actually like Jimmy Fallon now

Why are they all liberal hacks?

you have to be if you want to stay in buisness, hence why only old and acomplished people, like Clint or Susan Sarandon endorse Trump