Not so clear as its a screenshot from a vid clip

Only disgusting pussies ITT.
Samfag has a bad taste.

19yo sweet and tight

threre you go lads

Sorry for Bad shaved

found the homosexual

BARF

bro that cooch looks like an open sore, fuckin gross.
fuckin nasty.

but i would still fuck it.

>gf
NOBODY ON Sup Forums WILL EVER HAVE A GF, A FRIEND OR LOSE THEIR VIRGINITY

It's glorious.

so pinky

Look nice. Better light?

lame thread

not a single bush in this thread, only lots of disgusting razor burn.

enjoy sir

Wife

Fuck me

fuck yes moar

so many monstrosities. truly makes me appreciate my gfs tight pink pussy. not gonna share with u fags tho

20 yrs old

You are just jelly user

Disgusting faggot that's what you get for not practicing safe sex you probably put your ugly cock into a gay dudes ass you disgust me you piece of shit you deserve everything bad that happens to you in your life for being such a monumentally stupid person do you think health professionals advocate for safe sex just for fun you retarded cunt now it's because of dumb morons like you that these diseases are spreading you're a dirty bastard op I hope you get the aids and die a slow and painful death alone because nobody will come within 12 feet of your diseased and rotten genitals you disgusting fuck kill yourself you stupid horrible fool.

Yuck. That looks like that creature from Return of the Jedi that ate Boba Fett

>everyone is this thread. poor as fuck

why do you clowns deal with this shit? its 2017, theres not a camera on a phone that has been made in the last 5 years that takes blurry images.

yet here we are, posting images that look worse than they did 15 years ago when the first p&s cams came out.

i don't know about you but when there is a naked pussy a few feet away from me getting a professional quality pic isn't a high priority.

>gfs spread pussy

tf are you talking about? why have a girlfriend that rushes you from taking pictures?

are you 14 and cannot handle the smell of the putrid flower enough to contain your dick to take a decent image?

>are you 14 and cannot handle the smell of the putrid flower enough to contain your dick to take a decent image?
yes, but i'm 27.

i don't know what it is, but when pussy is on my to-do list everything else just kinda evaporates from my mind.

sorry. just how im wired. i thought it was normal.

leaking cum

okay, thats not an issue. I wouldn't even argue what you're saying now that you've explained it.

And you answered the question I had honestly.

Right on.

More people like you around would be great.

pic related, a 7 year old image I took of my gf.

this thread makes me glad im not straight
truly horrible messy things

This

at least there isn't shit inside. lol.

>he doesn't have anal sex with his gf

why though?

my dick is too big. i tell her to buy toys to loosen up but she hasn't yet. maybe one night when he is drunk but we don't drink much so idk.

bitch can't even give me head right. she has a small mouth. sucks.

>dick too big

... lol... you think your girl isn't pushing little nigger babies out her turd cutter bigger than your penis?

yes i do think that.

not for lack of trying. every once and a wile she wants it but can't take it. i'm not even that big IMO. her asshole is tighter than a jew's wallet.

It really is

This isn't your gf's pussy. That's my EX GIRLFRIEND lol

This is my current girl

mmmh... what would you do to her

without finger inside..

I came

Mine.

Br?