Hey Sup Forums, femanon here

Hey Sup Forums, femanon here.
I'm in love with a guy, he's cute, shorter, and kinda submissive.
I really want him to be my pet, I've started introducing him to the concept by petting him and standing over him.

Any advice on how I can make him mine?

tits or gtfo

Niqqa you dont wanna see a femanons tits
they are probably all gross and hairy

I'm into gentle femdom and gender role reversal, so I'm interested even though you're not a girl unless you post tits with timestamp

Just tell him to do it, retard. Promise to sex him and he'll be at your heel, hand and foot.

IN ADDENDUM get the cuck to buy you a phone that isn't Windows trash tier.

whatever u do, please be gentle on him. u dont want to get him disgusted or run away dont u ? goodluck mang

tits and timestamp or gtfo.

I'd suggest first understanding why you would like to have a boy as a pet. If you can explain it to yourself you have a better chance of explaining it to him if he confronts you about it.
Then you give him treats for being a good boy, plenty of headpats, and let him rest on your lap while you play with his hair!

Deny him to cum, the less a guy cums the more focused he will be on being your good boy.

this.

Thanks for the advice! I'll work on it.

....is he openly consenting...otherwise...kill yourself, bitch.

khhhwap.

noice.

He fines with me patting his head, never gets upset.

Works the opposite actually, testosterone in your bloodstream will make him more prone to dominant/alpha processes. When you orgasm you release small amounts of estrogen, and testosterone is also diminished for a time period. This is the ideal place to play with a toy or pet. Stupid fuck face. Learn chemistry

Satan trips confirm OP is a succubus

I'm flattered.

>OP here
How do I look?

you know, if you ask for something you ought to at least entertain us in return. Some pics with timestamp would be par for the course, but I'd let it pass if you had a nice collection of petplay pics.

>ywn have a dom girlfriend who makes you her pet

where could one cop such a girl? i'm always afraid i look too faggy in public but i don't want to look too imposing either