DIAPERBOY THREAD

DIAPERBOY THREAD

because reasons

Pics are me, ama, make sure to bump my thread.

Hi user

hi nice to see there are others diaperanons out there

yaasssss!

where did you get this onesie, i saw someone posting on 8ch with the same one

Hello

I so want to get a onsie. I feel like it would make the diapers hold up so much better, plus lte them hold more. I always feel like I make my diaper too tight in order to just keep it from sagging and so it doesnt hold as much because it doesnt have room to expand. That or it is just too packed and the pee cant move around and/or get absorbed by the pulp.

>I feel like it would make the diapers hold up so much better, plus lte them hold more.
that is literally the purpose of them

bought it on abdlfactory. Great onesie. Best fit out of all the ones I have.

But what's very baby-ish as well, which I've kinda grown to like more, are Marks & Spencer pajamas. Pic related.

8ch is down btw. What are other go-to abdl places?

but I feel like it would be more money than im willing to spend. That and it would be too hard to hide. Parents already know about the diapers, but still, i like to keep things as private as i can.

>> inb4 underage b&n
I am in college now, live at home in summer and only indulge myself then and on long breaks.

I thought that some people get them mostly for the ageplay aspect though? What I meant is that I would be into it mostly for the functional aspect, not roleplay or ageplay, etc. But yeah, good to know.

>mostly for the ageplay aspect though
yes because real babies use them for the reason you described

What are your favorite diapers? Have only tried Betterdry.
Also (to everybody), what are your:
>Age
>Occupation/educational level
>Relationship status
>Living arrangement

Myself:
>25yrs
>Medical student
>In a relationship (straight)
>Living with GF

Forklift driver
Gayfag with bf
Living at home until May

Forgot to mention I love Dry 24/7s

Does your partner know?

Yes. He likes to bully me about it when I wear a diaper to bed. We tried having him diaper me but he didn't make it tight enough and I didn't bring enough diapers when I visited.

M20 bi

>24
>university, also have a job but rather not disclose
>GF, together 8 yrs
>own appartment with said GF

I love Crinklz and Fabine Exlusiv
Bi and live with my GF

I get the feeling that this is mostly a fetish for gay/bi. Thoughts?

Does anybody know of a UK diapergirls siterip?

Nah. It's just that most straight males can't handle it and just channel their fetish through a ddlg relationship or some shit.

Being in diapers is quite imasculating, but it turns me on as a motherfucker.

Relationship status: Ha! Single, and happy for now. Straight, just not interested at all for the time being.
Living arrangement: Dorm during school year, home for summer.

As for favorite diapers, I havn't really tried too many. I have tried tykables and DC idyls, but thats about it. Of those, I liked the idyls a lot, but only got a sample. It was a good diaper, but I didn't have a great experience with it. part of that was my fault. Bad timing, poor hydration, that sort of thing. But also it split open along the side seam after being in storage for a day. (I had only wet it a little bit, like one small wetting, before circumstance forced me to take it off, and didnt get a chance to put it back on until then. Had to sew it back together with needle and thread) I dont know if that was just a manufacturing flaw/fluke, or if it might be a recurring problem. I really like the nice deep blue color though, and especially liked the really heavy grade plastic. At one point my finger almost went through the plastic, and Im sure it would have on any other diaper.

Im planning on getting some M4s and other non abdl diapers as soon as school finishes.

Has anybody tried the RCD's from undercarewear? I know that its a kind of sketchy website, but have always wondered if the diapers are worth the money.

where are all the cute boys tho?

gay/bi does seem more common in abdl than most fetishes, but I wouldn't go so far as to say it is mostly for gay/bi. I would say that being an alpha male is less common for an abld, so maybe that lends itself to us being more submissive and all that, so maybe the mindset sort of lends itself to it or something.

yup, that's me. Glad you liked my pics enough to save them.

Don't wear goodnites anymore tho.

bump

tyvm

enjoy a pic of my diaper collection

fucking degenerate

So I recently tried to use tumblr to look at some diaper blogs. Some are only viewable if you are logged in, but when i do log in, I can only view them as a tiny sidebar on my screen. Anyone know how to view them with the full window like normal?

Also, does anybody know any good diaper blogs/tumblr pages? There was one I saw a while back that had a girl who had underdeveloped bones in her face that was REALLY good. It was actually kinda sad because some people gave her shit about her unformed face and all but anyway. I like the ones that show pics/vids of them using their diapers, and also like the ones where they are in a big/little relationship or something. Im personally not into that myself but for some reason its hot to look at. Also ones where they are actually incontinent.

>> 2017
>> still giving a flying fuck about what anybody else thinks or does when it doesnt impact you
>> either a master troll or a baby boomer.

i have most of them to
addibegi
aaliyahxtaylor
voknowsbest

wtf

Yeah the grill with the weird face has some of the hottest female content, in regards to awesome diaper fits and fills.

Newfapchan has a thread on it's babby board with all kinds of tumblr pages of quality. I don't know any by heart because these tumblr bitches are quite unreliable. One week they may be posting the hottest content on planet earth, next three months only reblogging disney princess GIFs complaining about how hard it is to be a woman.

very good. And which ones do you like the best?

so is tumblrs UI as ass backwards as it seems, or can you actually look at stuff full screen?

Also thanks.

Bearrrr

the sidebar pages are some retarded setting by the page owner. If you're there, adding '/archive' behind it's url could help.

thank, ill try that

What's the owl diaper?

anyone know the name of the blog of the weird faced girl or know how to find it?

The reason you can only view some blogs in the sidebar format instead of the whole page is because the owner has set their tumblr to not be seachable/indexed by google. It's the way tumblr has it set it so that the blog can only be viewed through tumblr

Bachelors in engineering/ working as quality engineer
Gay in relationship with boyfriend of 3 years
living at home for now until I find a better work situation

To me, there's nothing hotter then changing a guy in a wet diaper, opening it up and seeing a rock-hard cock waiting inside.

pretty sure you're looking for pookiecheeks

owl diaper is called Kiddo. French brand. Looks cute, good fit, gets soggy quickly. Wouldn't buy again.

pookiecheeks

i see someone is also in his diapers playing mass effect

oh her, i feel bad for her, she wasn't dealt the best of hands

what about finding a chastity cage?

YES! THATS IT! I have been looking for her for a long time now!

hehe yes ;)

Not into it.
>Totally support whatever other people do to make themselves happy, but not my thing
I associate diapers with sexuality. Have since probably around 4 or 5. First erections were diaper-related. Cages, to me, seem counter-productive.

Word up, user. I too like my boners to poke/squish around freely in my diaper.

being locked up by someone with a plug, is awesome
>at some point you start riding everything and everyone via the plug from sheer horniness

Agreed. And, they need to be let out on occasion.

I have an Aneros Progasm that I'll sometimes put in and then diaper up. A wet diaper along with a prostate massager can be intense.

Do you guys that live with partners regularly wear/partake with them around?

I live with my gf but this is something I only ever do when she's away.

I wear mine when my GF is around but its not like i rub it in her face

can get funny when she wants sex though

I lived with a trans girl for a few years. She/He/mental illness was into it, but not in a sexual way. Totally frustrating. When the diaper went on, sex was off the table...changing table.. fml

ummm... PHRASING!

I hid them from my boyfriend at first, but he eventually found out and said he was okay with them. At first I told him I was only into diaper fetish (DL) but I slowly eased into sleeping with stuffed animals and pacifiers and admitted that I also really like being an adult baby, which he was okay with too. It killed my sex life with him for months, but it wasn't really great to begin with. After I expressed to him that it was really important to me that we had a sex life together, he opened up to the idea of wearing with me. He says he likes it, and we wear together whenever we're around (we are long distance right now)

How'd everyone get into diapers?
>Be me, have NO access to diapers as a kid
>Take pillow case, safety pins, and white kitchen plastic trash bag, go all MacGyver and make homemade diaper.
>Always got hard
>Too young to know what to do with it
lol, I was a goofy kid.

I put washcloths in my underpants.
Sometimes evolved to full rolled up towels.

I had no fucking idea what I was doing. Makes sense now, but must have been acting on pure instinct back then.

So glad I can buy/wear diapers whenever the fuck I feel like it now.

not actually diapers but when i was young like 6, my dad threatened to put me in a high chair if i didn't behave, i remember thinking what would be the problem with that

I've told my gf that it's something I'm in to and she said it's really not something she sees herself being in to.

Kinda sucks because I can trawl through all the tumblr blogs and see ABDL couples and I wish that's something I could have.

whats best is an inflatable plug and a suppository, eventually it will work loose and open the floodgates.

No idea where my fascination came from but I've had it pretty much as long as I can remember. Never really had any experience until I was able to go out and buy them myself.

Had I been an only child growing up I think I probably would've started wetting the bed on purpose hoping that my parents put me in pullups

I had a bedwetting problem until around 10 or so. If I had been able to put 2 and 2 together, I should have been more open about it to my mom in the hopes of bedtime diapers. As soon as I was out of diapers, I wanted back in.

>Be me. 13.
>See some diaper commercials on TV
>"I wanna try it out"
>Buy some pull-ups after school
>Arrive home, lock my door
>Pee and fart in them
>whyboner.jpg
>Fap like a bitch
>Resisting the urge of pooping in them because the smell would make it evident.

When I was 12, I got a paper route specifically for having my own money to buy some diapers.

It took a while before my boyfriend stopped associating abdl with a scat or piss fetish, which was why he didn't like the idea of abdl at first. After he realized that it was more in line with powerplay, he eased into the idea of sharing it with me.

Was probably more around age 12/13+ for me, but having two older sisters made me too scared to do it for fear of ridicule

haha ebin.

Only had the balls to buy diapers later. Guess i'm still in my catching up phase.

buttbump

Nice crinkle butt

I was out on my own awhile before I realized Hey! I can buy diapers and not worry about being caught! I went to a local drug store and found these plastic backed diapers in an awful green color.
>Any port in a storm
Embarrassed as hell, but pushed through, paid for them and took them home. It was my first time with an adult diaper. Amazed how well they felt after only having large baby diapers or pullups.
Fapped, fapped, fapped
Eventually worked toward being able to wet them
FAPPPPPP!

but this is ultra disgusting, beyond just normal gayness

Yet, you're here, looking at pictures, reading posts...
>Denial
Not just a river in Africa

Go post woman in diappers