my penis thickens

>Statuification
Absolutely patrician-tier fetish

>image.jpg

Saged and reported ;^)

BLACKED when?

Hot

What's the deal with the belts?

>It happened all the time. While summoners journeyed through the Calm Lands, some enterprising Coeurl or Anacondaur got the drop on the party and petrified one of its members. No matter. Once they slayed the beast, the victors needed only to take a small trip across the plains, stop at the shop, spend a measly 50 gil of their fight earnings for a Soft, and return to their afflicted ally. The travelers' trap made for good business, especially during Pilgrimage.
>Lulu's case was no different. In a matter of minutes, Yuna and her entourage of guardians could get what Lulu needed and free her body from its stony prison. Of course, that was assuming anyone cared enough to buy a Soft and come back for her.
>They didn't.
>The same day Lulu got petrified was the day Yuna and her party spent their hard-earned 1100 gil on two Hi-Potions and a Phoenix Down - and bought a few choice weapons. The debate on whether or not to spend some of their thousands on a Soft for Lulu took far longer than anyone wanted or expected: about one minute. One minute wasted on such stirring arguments as 'We need to save our money' and 'Who gives a damn?', each member eagerly rushing to confirm with their own reasons what they already knew from the start: they should leave Lulu behind. With one unanimous vote in favor behind them, they pressed on.
>That was how Lulu became a famous and popular fixture of the Calm Lands. As days passed, then weeks, then months, knowledge of her background faded as well. Soon, they even forgot her name, reduced to a lone female statue seductively posing in the wild grasslands. Which was fine. People had a new name for her now, one they felt more fitting: The Whore.

>Squatting toward the ground, Lulu bent forward in a pose meant for controlling her little Moogle doll with waves of her extended arms. A doll now shattered to pieces, with graffiti scrawled on its face. Compared to Lulu, the doll got off light. An endless tally of chalk markings made up her 'guest book', starting on Lulu's sleeve and making their way up her dress until her most recent five guests left it on her shoulder.
>Her bare shoulder. The sides of her dress hung halfway down her biceps. Her tits looked ready to spill over what would have been a fur trim neckline, if her current state had not guaranteed every bit of her body would remain in its place for all of time. Yet, if a guest ventured to look down her décolletage, they might see her rock hard nipples in all their sharp, horny glory.
>They might also see the pool of cum at her belly, slowly rising with each new load. Lulu, 'The Whore', didn't get her new name as a novelty. She earned it.
>"Nnngh, yeah, take it you fucking whore."
>Like she was earning it right now.

I've been around for a while and this is still pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

you know thats not lulu right

>The man, a burly warrior from Djose Temple, rammed his cock right down her cleavage. Bullseye. Some very thoughtful and generous adventurer took the liberty of sketching one on Lulu's breasts, two circles and a little dot in the center all in purple. Thanks to that anonymous tip, the warrior's prick slid in and out with such soft and luxurious ease, he almost forgot 'The Whore' wasn't flesh.
>"How you guys doing?" the burly warrior asked between grunts.
>"She fucks like a dream," a skinny, slightly disrobed mage replied.
>Due to the slight yet perfect angle of Lulu's head, the mage managed to stand right next to his warrior partner and bury his cock in Lulu's mouth. As luck had it, Lulu was not, in fact, 'a fountan' like the phrase scrawled in her hair claimed. Splooge pouring out would have made his oral session impossible. The Whore did, however, have more than enough room to 'INSERT HERE'. Not that he needed the words and arrow to know her gaping maw was where his dick belonged. Any fears her teeth could have scraped his skin off proved unfounded: whether naturally or by constant use, their edges rounded delightfully to work well beneath her plump stone lips.
>"Oooh... ooooh yes, I'm cumming. I'm- ungh."
>The mage groaned. A burst of his seed should have traveled down her throat, but when he pulled out with an audible pop, the vacuum between her mouth and his junk sucked the mage's spunk up and out through her nose. The effect left The Whore with a nice steady cumbleed drip straight from her nostrils to go with the small stream dribbling down her chin.
>"Wow, that was amazing."
>"Haha! Didn't I tell you she could put out?"

What?

>That one came from the third and final member of this party: Botta. The red-haired former Besaid Auroch savored the feel of his member driving deep up Lulu's ass. Lulu's tight, tight ass. Well, looser than he expected, no doubt from all the men she involuntarily serviced since her party abandoned her. Pumping through a hole someone chiseled in the back of Lulu's dress, her smooth petrified cheeks felt absolutely divine caressing his full massive girth. His hands stroked her shoulders for a moment, before moving up and rubbing her long braid and dangling earring.
>"What was it you said to me before you left with Yuna and Wakka?" Botta said. "Ah yes. You said if I can't get my thick head into the game, I should find somewhere else to put it. Well, how's this for a place to put it! Right up your uptight, bitchy ass!"
>"Dude, she can't hear you, remember? She's petrified," the warrior noted.
>"I don't care. She was a huge bitch to me and everyone else on Besaid for years. If any of this can get through to her, I want her to hear it."
>Botta pounded, and pounded, and pounded. His thrusts became more furious and swift, his grunts more guttural, and it took all his effort not to snap her braid right off. It became her. As the bulky man shuddered and came, he slumped against Lulu's back and grabbed her huge unyielding tits right as his warrior ally's cock spasmed and spurted his seed down the black mage's dress.
>"Ha... ha... ha..." Botta panted. "That'll show you not to insult Botta."
>The men pulled out. Zipping up their zippers, buttoning their pants, the warrior and mage started for the Calm Lands Shop when Botta shouted. "I'll be with you guys in a minute. I wanna add a few things to The Whore."

what?

How is that not Lulu? It's very clearly Lulu.

If I pulled that off would she die?

Pulled what off?

No one cared who she was until she put on the belts.

More like no one cared who she was until she got the implants.