For those of you with yellow fever, post what you would consider as a 10/10 Asian girl

For those of you with yellow fever, post what you would consider as a 10/10 Asian girl

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

All of these

Disgusting faggot that's what you get for not practicing safe sex you probably put your ugly cock into a gay dudes ass you disgust me you piece of shit you deserve everything bad that happens to you in your life for being such a monumentally stupid person do you think health professionals advocate for safe sex just for fun you retarded cunt now it's because of dumb morons like you that these diseases are spreading you're a dirty bastard op I hope you get the aids and die a slow and painful death alone because nobody will come within 12 feet of your diseased and rotten genitals you disgusting fuck kill yourself you stupid horrible fool.

These sexy bitches . Absolutely stunning

So whites screaming no immigrants and shit and 14/88 and still has yellow fever wtf is this shit

The whites who like asian women are liberals

Holy fuck

bump

bump

bump again

By no immigrants we mean niggers and sand niggers

But the definition of "immigrant" is :
"a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country."
Pretty confusing aye? a proper term will be "refugees" then?

>moar 10/10 asian girl
>less discussion about what the fuck an immigrant is
>this is not Sup Forums for christ's sake

bump

Asian

japanese

during WWII the nazis admired the Japanese for their racial purity

I love ham

He also was really interested in the religion islam! Because of all the occult shit going on in this religion

Not too hard, though

bump

you can have yellow fever without wanting immigrants into your country the same way you can enjoy pictures of pets without having any in your home

gr8 b8 m8

bump

10/10 right here

bump

All these Japanese and Chinese women. No Koreans. Shame on you Sup Forums. These are all stock photos that are 5 years old at that. No oc, just preteens posting the top five images from Google or the most popular JAV stuff.

bump

What do you expect from white beta max virgins fetisizing Asian women?

I just want Shida Manaka to love me.

but only the one on the right has a decent face...

Sup Forums is not one person, you fucking retard

then post something better, you waste of skin

My friend sua

Have more but promised to not share
Also married an Asian. Best relationship of my life. Nearly a decade together and maybe a dozen fights total. Still get the threesomes and permission for strange and accepted into the tightest Asian cliques.

bump

she is gorgeous. moaar

What a great and tight ass. I would love to bury my face in it and clean her asshole with my tongue until it shines.

End of thread

Holy butterface batman.

Have some oc

Wtf is this shit

top quality right here