Why are American houses so flimsy?

Why are American houses so flimsy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_tornadoes_and_tornado_outbreaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tornados don't exist in the EU faggot

You under estimate the power of a tornado.

That's Indonesia, stupid faggot.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_tornadoes_and_tornado_outbreaks

Tornadoes are Americans

I'd expect material costs to be fewer for 'flimsy' materials which subsequently reduces building costs

Also, most countries vary in terms of regulations concerning the structural reliability of a house; I'm guessing the US (and the corresponding states) concurrently have individual laws which results in different types of houses

You'd break and fall down too if a tornado flung two large vehicles into you.

muricunts need to learn how to brick

What does a tornado have to do with the flimsiness of a house? If there would be a relationship, those houses would be a lot more fortified

moron

house in pic was brick

Hahahaha two cars crashing into the house did THAT?!? Jesus Christ, Americunts, what are you using for walls, MATCHSTICKS?!?

HAHAHAHA! Pull your fuckin heads out!

A tornado doesn't explain the flimsiness of a house, the usage of materials does

You seriously don't see that?

Because cheap ass american construction crooks hire illegal mexicans to build them with the cheapest materials they can find.

Learn how to build a proper house ameritards. Pic related

Why are eurocucks so obsessed with America?

This is bait. What concrete houses are you living in that could withstand a car flug into it

Bunker.jpg

because you're funny in a retarded way and easily triggered

Its brick veneer not soild masonry

This is Germany, look, how to park a car in church's roof. The church has negligible damage, the car also

Or this, another place: parking on the roof is funky

why are they scruffy as well?

what...what are those things crawling on the wall?

its a tornado you retard

kekd

roaches i think

There is no need of a tornado you fuckin moron. We make ourself

Building codes basically make it too expensive for most people to build with ICF. Also, America's home construction is basically just developers that are trying to make as much profit as possible so they skimp out on building materials. Most homes in America built in the 70s are now having to be torn down because it was mostly made of 2x4's, drywall and either OSB or plywood exterior with cheap siding on top of it. Humidity and all that shit is causing it to decay.

And I read a post "what concrete home do you know could withstand a car flung at it?"

ICF homes

And the future of America will be that regarding the quality

It's because America has the best wind! The best! You wouldn't even believe how good our winds is. Other countries with they had wind as good as our wind. Our wind is so good, well, believe me, it's great. And we are going to make it ever greater. Big league. Our wind will be so strong it will blow other continents further away from America, that's how strong our wind is going to be!

because they are built by illegal immigrant labor. them fucken beaners can't build for shit