Ask a high society and highly sophisticated homosexual anything

Ask a high society and highly sophisticated homosexual anything.

(Please keep things sophisticated thankyou)

Where are you from?

What's a power bottom?

A sophisticated part of Australia, in a high earning part of town.

Well man, you cannot be as sophisticated as you claim without posh accent, you cunt.

One question, why are you wearing those clothes?
Looks like you've dressed up for a party or something.

Please keep things sophisticated thankyou. I`m of a higher social class than you.

that would be OP

So you work in a Melbourne whorehouse? Or are you the mandatory faggot living on stations?

In my spare time away from the Board room, I like to dress in very expensive designer clothing. To feel sophisticated and rich. It helps remind me of my upper social class.

Fucking waste of Satanic trips on your bugchasing ass.

You've used the word sophisticated 5 times now, aren't you high class enough to afford some synonyms?
Also what sort of business are you in the board room for?

Its family business passed down to me from previous family members who built it up. Its an accountancy firm with a turn over of over 1 million a year. I did inherit a lot of my money from my parents and never really worked for it. Which I feel guilty about. But also lucky.

Did you at least make your business grow after inheriting it?
Also did they put you through the proper education to take over?

Let's assume that this, the god-awful bait you vomited on Sup Forums, isn't bait.

Please, in your own "sophisticated" way, define what you consider high society and sophistication.

I mostly rely on other people to do things for me. I have contacts who do consultancy work for a fee and they give advice its worth following and matches up with budgets than I do it. So far its worked. Yes my parents before they passed away paid for me to attend Edinburgh University, back in my less sophisticated days as a young man.

So you are the faggot who got sent to live on the station. You family must be Welsh.

I live in a highly sophisticated area of the city, which people in the suburbs and lower earning ares of the city have come to accept as being Sophisticated. Basically anyone who comes out of the gates of the estate are looked upon as sophisticated. I attend expensive business meetings at over 200 per lunch. My dog is well groomed at one of the best pet grooming parts of town. I have at least 8 platinum credit cards. Most of my friends/consultants are highly sophisticated also. I think I do qualify as high society. Many more things too that would qualify me.

For someone supposedly sophisticated, your way of writing is rather simple.
Are you basing your self worth on this status you've got?
What would you base your self worth in, if the company tanked?

I'm gonna go ahead and pull the plug on this.

You're not a " high society and highly sophisticated homosexual." You're someone who has a computer and got bored.

Sophistication has nothing to do with social class and wealth. Assuming all said things are true, you're under the delusion that you're well read and intelligent because you have money. If you truly were, you'd be better spoken and wouldn't have the grammatical errors in your posts.

OP's a bored faggot living out on the station wishing the sheep could talk to him.

Is tending sheep such a common thing in Australia that you just assume that is what op is doing?

Do you like to be fucked in the ass ?

At least when I was younger in Australia you either lived in the cities or you lived on stations. As for them being mostly sheep stations it was a matter of them being the best commercial animal to raise.

Huh okay, what do people do for fun on these stations?

In the 21st century this is not true anymore. I have a host of social economic traits what in many peoples eyes would qualify me as high society and allow me to be on their level. What you say is true in the past but now its not.

Mostly fuck. On the station it literally can be a dozen people living there, and then not another person within fifty miles. Australia actually has doctors and teachers who fly airplanes out to stations.

I didn`t say I`ve always lived in Australia. I`m just here on a business meeting. I have houses in three different country's. Well not my houses, houses I inherited from my family and some I use to hide my wealth from the tax man,

Sophistication isn't about socioeconomic status though, it's a way of being and a level of education.
You can be a rich fucker, who attends all of the parties and vip shit, but it won't make you sophisticated. Bragging about your status also doesn't make you sophisticated.
I don't get you rich fuckers, you're the ones who have the best position to benefit society, but you don't want to. Makes you rather parasitic.

Sophistication is attributed to those who posses the most quality things in society. Or thats how lower social classes see it. If someone has a Bently, or Rolls Royce then the first thing one would assume is they are sophisticated.

Also I do donate quite a lot to charity and good causes so does my family business. We are hardly parasitic.

Show boybutt op

I`m not in my private residence at the moment. And I prefer to keep things classy, and sophisticated.

You are the rube who orders a twenty day aged steak cooked well done with ketchup.

Tuna steak maybe but I don`t eat red meat. As I`m trying to keep my figure in good shape, so I can still keep shopping in all the high end stores in my local mall.

When you get the chance, show boybutt then. They can be classy and tasteful nudes.

I am one of those people you call lower social class and I don't think you're sophisticated for having expensive shit. I've met plenty of rich people who were dumb as a sack of rocks.
Donating to charity doesn't mean you're allowed to cheat on your taxes, those taxes are there as a social agreement to benefit society as much as your means allow you, while still letting you earn enough to sustain your rich ass.
You're parasitic unless you shoulder the responsibility your wealth gives you.

> Private residence
As opposed to a public one? Like the Melbourne zoo?

Do you prefer to Mince or Prance?

Well I do attend dressage events so it would be prance. But seriously I`m not sure what your getting at here.

why should we care about people with other sexual orientations? Because the amount of fucks i give is wildly disproportionate to the amount of fucks you want us to give

Sorry but again as I said earlier there are a new set of rules now in the 21st century. What you said is totally true in the 20th century but now now. Gentrification is helping transform many run down areas of town into decent areas with restaurants so lower class people can `level up` and take more pride. Everyone has a chance to rise up the social classes if they try hard enough. But I do regret inheriting a large family wealth. I make up for this in other ways. I never look down on lower working class people, its just a term I follow that everyone's come to accept. I prefer the term: `People who just haven`t had a good business idea yet` rather than lower class. Sorry if this term offends you.

Because it allows us to make fun of them and make them feel bad about their deviant sexual behaviors. Doing so makes us feel better about ourselves and provides entertainment.

Okay. What is the last dressage event you attended?

No there isn't, just because you've decided you're hot shit for being rich, doesn't mean terms change their definition. You're a rich twat, who can't get enough of the smell of your own farts.
Gentrification doesn't mean the locals level up, it means that their homes become so expensive that they have to move, so the rich hipsters can move in and pretend to be poor. Your way of talking about lower class people inherently shows your disdain for them, you're just trying to look sympathetic to preserve your self image as a good person.
Also saying they're just "people who haven't had a good business idea yet", just shows how much you were born with a silver spoon in your ass.
You've been playing life on easy mode since birth and you're acting like we're supposed to applaud you for it.

It was a dressage event in southern England, that I attended while meeting the new set management we had coming into the company. It was a ice breaker so to speak, but they really looked uncomfortable. But we have to get them used to doing sophisticated things.

The name of the event, rube. I can write generic descriptions of Auntie Anne's farm show too, but I remember the name of dressage events I have attended.

I`m really trying to diversify my interests here and open up to new things, but its not going as I expected. I still have a very fun side to my character and I always have but I don`t know why people are so hostile towards me. I would have thought just by looking at me I`m a open and fun and `up for new things person` I`m sorry if my wealth offends people I never intended it too.

I just get taken to these places as part of the whole company day out thing. I knew it was dressage as I caught a glimpse from time to time, but I`m really not interested in it. It was just a side event from the main restaurant I was seated in. Between conversations I would gaze out for a few seconds and see the horses and riders then get back to business. Just a side event really.

Go suck some cock. You're obviously better at that than simpler skills like keeping your lies coherent.

It isn't your wealth doing anything. It's how you perceive yourself because of this wealth that does it. You're acting like inheriting money makes you a higher quality person. But money can't do that, actions determines it.
You're better than any of us, unless you use your position and wealth to improve things more than we are ever able to.
But no, you tax evade and act like having an expensive car makes you better than other people.
I'm not attacking your wealth, I'm attacking your worldview.

Sadly at my age I`m passed that now. Maybe in my younger days. But I haven`t told any lies why would you assume that. I`m just trying to have the most fun I can while I still have chance before I`m too old. Trying to rekindle how fun I was in my younger days.

you're not better*

In my defence and you know this to be true yourself. I don`t like having to say this but if you walk around lower class run down areas of town. Many people look dirty like criminals (many are) and don`t take much pride in anything. Not all are like that I know. But 90% of the people are. I like to take pride and feel proud of my social and economic status. Really think about it how many criminals have you seen around lower class areas ?

Upper financial class, you mean. That's the only real distinction.

You're also past the age of using proper grammar. Do you still have control over your bowels, or has old age and sodomy blown out your O-ring as well?

This is a separate issue attributed to a medical condition. But I still function quite well. I gave up anything sexual a long time ago I`m passed that now. I enjoy the finer things in life.

I know nothing of the sort, most people are decent, in spite of their economic status or lack thereof.
You're just fellating yourself for having cash.
I've met dirt poor people, who were much more proud of the things they've accomplished, however meagre they might be.
Sure there are criminal people in lower socioeconomic areas, but their crimes pale as compared to the crimes your class can accomplish.
A poor person might be able to steal a car or some other stuff. You however are rich enough to do crimes on a scale that outclasses anything a poor person can do.
You're looking down on people, for not inheriting the same level of riches as you.
At least the things poor people accomplish have been done with their own two hands.

Its ignorant of me but I tend to just follow the flow of what my friends friends of similar wealth social class to me. They refer to themselves upper class so I guess Iam also as I`m richer than them.

I did once fund a campaign out sourced to a research organization that looked into the viability of bringing back Caning into lower class schools to bring more discipline back. But lobbying didnt gather much pace its temporary been put on ice.

Oh how nice of you, you funded research in beating poor people, that really makes you a quality person. Did you try to get indentured servitude reinstated as well?

high society? what school did you go to and how many members clubs are you in

Do you consider taking another mans cock in your ass to be a sophisticated act?

Is having another mans balls on your chin considered highbrow?

Excuse me but this is not true. This was only based on the most horrific and under performing schools which many are at the point of closing. I would never dream of that most schools never fall to this level. And like I said if you bother reading it fully its on ice. No funding available for further research.

Being homosexual is not only about sex, its about companionship and love. Why you automatically resort to sex is absurd. Many things come before that. Not a single person took any notice of what I said above. To keep things sophisticated and classy.

I'm glad you didn't manage to pull schools back to the 40's. The fact that you thought it would be a good ides, just shows how shitty of a person you are.
After school programs, scholarship grants and improved funding for better teaching aids and teachers would be what is needed to improve bad schools.
Caning people who are already metaphorically on the ground would just add insult to injury.
Acting like a snob and looking down on people who have less than you does not make you sophisticated or classy.
You're the epitome of simple and classless.

Idea*

While I do attend many clubs, I`ve trimmed back engagements due to age. I`ve grown to know from experience which are the better ones and which are just `new money` people. I only attend 4 or 5 now. `Whites` `Boodles` one I forgot the name of from way back in my university days who still ask me to attend events but I don`t. And I also have membership to the `Garrick club` you do understand i could never have done this by myself. I most got into these places through favors I`ve done for others and people who got me a foot in the door. Some are aware of my familys history.

I`ll say it again. Its schools at their witts end. On the verge of closing due to inspector reports. Many of this was suggested by parents at lower class community meetings. They are from a generation who understood the importance of discipline and were caned themselves. Not really my idea I just funded this to help contribute to the local community and market my business.

You just refuse to see how bad of an influence you are to your community. Hope is what is needed to help people out of a bad situation, not punishment.
Were you ever caned, or are you too much of a "quality" person to experience that?

Post cock op

I was caned at partys back in my younger days during sexual encounters. But never in the sense of an education environment, outside of partys I was never. Not in the sense of judicial caning. I attended educational institutions that were on the verge of phasing this form of punishment out. But parents are of my age group and I could relate to them how much this would have benefited their children.

I`m a little past this now, maybe in my younger days.

Has your HIV progressed to AIDS yet, you degenerate fucking faggot?

I`ve been careful all my life. I`ve only ever had 1 scare in my entire life. That was after a visit to Cambodia in the early 90`s. Me and some business acquaintances went on a sex tourist holiday. But I`ve been clean.

You're so out of touch with how the world works it's laughable.
You grew up in a financial echo chamber and can't seem to get past that. Even your opinion of 90% of poor people being criminal shows off your biases.
Because you can't just be some bloke who inherited a bunch of money, somehow you're a better class of person, for not working to gain your socioeconomic status.

Oh you're a sex tourist as well, another way to exploit the poorer classes, how noble of you.

I strongly question your supposed membership to Whites

Sincerely glad to hear it m8. I was just fucking with you.

Well it was decades ago so it hardly matters now.

Also, School?

I would also question this if I was you. But then again you don`t know the people who helped get me in, the people who worked behind the scenes to get my place in things. Many of these people my family did favors for and helped make them what they are. Only thing I`m guilty of is not working for this privilege myself allowing others to get me through the door. I accept this.

If you actually are in the clubs you say you are, you won't be difficult to suss out. Also, am an avid clublander. Was your school HMC'd?

Sure because time erases your bad deeds and responsibility for acting in this way.
If you accept having no responsibility in gaining your socioeconomic status, how can you be proud of it?
It's not your accomplishment to be proud of at all.
If you were actually using your position to better your community, people here might respect you for it.

>Sure because time erases your bad deeds and responsibility for acting in this way.

Not that guy, but pretty much, yeah. Almost nobody is anything like they were 20 years ago, you might as well be talking about a different person.

If I didn`t surround myself with the people who got me into these places my friends, and they hypothetically the just suddenly disappeared. I would stand out a mile. As I don`t look like I belong there. I just feel its part of the package that comes along with being wealthy. I just attend to make an appearance now because I want to. I`d much rather be clothes shopping.

Your English suggests sophistication is in no way associated with intelligence and articulation, confirmed

Please refer to an earlier reply I made about a medical condition I`ve not yet disclosed. A early `onset` of something. Which I don`t want to go into at this moment but relevant with age.

Her doesn't seem to have changed much though user. He thinks caning the poor will make them do better in school and if they don't wear the same quality of clothes as him, they're criminals 90% of the time.
I mean he even thinks people being dirty is a sign of criminality and not of having a dirty job that is needed to keep society going.

He* not her.

I think your part of a different generation than I am. I`m not sure which millenial ? But if you go around and ask people of my age and generation many share the same views. Its not such a shocking thing as you think. In fact many younger people in wealthy boarding schools I`ve met seem to think it would help under performing schools in run down areas.

Oh so asking other wealthy people if caning the poor is a good idea gets you support?
Gee wiz, it's like they are part of the same echo chamber as you or something.
Have you asked someone who actually does research in what makes schools succeed about this?

Also do those fancy boarding schools use caning, or is their success achieved through superior funding, better teaching aids and highly educated teachers?
Don't you see the dissonance in this stance?
"we get all of the best educational stuff, but poor schools just needs more violence to succeed".

My parents were never home when I was a child, but they helped make me understand the importance of discipline. As a child I received traditional old fashioned bare bottom spankings over the knee regular from the nanny at my family's estate in Scotland when I was growing up. And this I believe molded me into a better person. I learned to accept authority and become more accepting to those those in society who have more prestige. May I ask you how you learned discipline ?

My parents took away privileges to discipline me, they also explained how my bad actions influenced others, instilling a sense of empathy for others in me. Things weren't bad of me to do because it would incur violence on me. It was bad of me to do because I was devaluing others for my own gains.
Once I figured that not acting like a twat to other people, made my life easier and gave me more satisfaction for achieving good things, it became a priority for me to treat others like I would like to be treated. Which incidentally is what I am doing to you. If I ever stuck my head so far up my own ass as you have up yours, I'd hope people would give me a nice verbal slap, to snap me out of it.

What brand of cigarette holder do you use? Also would you spare a virgin your loose sphincter for the night?

Insignia cigarettes but I have a plan to move onto vaping in the near future see how it goes. My ultimate goal is to quit altogether buts its very difficult.

Also to add to this, they taught me that to solve my problems, I needed to take responsibility for them.
Which means working on them in an honest manner and asking for help when it was needed.

This is likely comes down to the generation gap between us. I presume your quite younger than what I am.

I think it comes from a difference in values and upbringing. I was brought up by lower middle class, bordering on poor parents, who were there to personally raise me. They taught me that I wasn't any better than other people and that they weren't any better than me. We all deserve to be treated with respect and if they don't reciprocate, avoid them, because that is their problem.
I know I'm younger than you, but does that invalidate how I view the world to you?
Because a lot of your stances seem very immature to me, in spite of you being older than me.
You're deriving self worth from having things, I derive it from how I act and what I accomplish.

No response op?
Does my age invalidate my opinions?