ITT: we talk about our special/weird talents

ITT: we talk about our special/weird talents.
I can clap really loud, what can you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NF6DvOMmKHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can masturbate frequently.

I can clap really loud

I can clap really really loud

You have defeated me

I can blow spit bubbles off my tounge and in to the air. I have never met another person that can do it.

I can clap really really really loud

I can kill a youtube channel by subscribing to it.
Jontron
Douchebagchocolat
OneyNG
That was all me.

FUCK

I can tense a muscle at the base of my brain that makes my body go all tingly and my movements all jerky. I can only do it for a few seconds at a time. Don't know what it's good for.

I can make that Predator clicky noise when I'm sick.

I can fap 30+ times a day

Thats cool as fuck dude

I can drive really fast when I'm drunk

I can make my eyes shake and spasm, freaks people the fuck out.

Go beyond. Awake your true potential.

I can whistle multiphonics. Sometimes sound like a fax machine.

Teach me

I can hold my breath so hard it squeezes by heart shut or something. Whatever it does it causes me to pass out in less than 15 seconds and my pulse felt at the chest becomes extremely weak.
It caused intense pins and needles all over my body and the sensation of convulsions so i didn't really do it more than the 3 time sit takes to discover it and double check that's what did it and triple check because i wasn't completely sure from my weak ass second attempt.

Can you hold your breath just normally though?

Yes.
I can last about a minute and a half normally.

Ever consulted anyone about this interesting occurance?

Holy shit. You're like the guy who flexes his brain and his body goes tingly. You guys are sure strange.

My penis fits inside my dog

I can cry milk

I can cook

That so? I pan seared a steak last night.

Yeah but they didn't really care.
My anatomy lecturer just thought it was weird and gave me the explanation that i was probably just building so much pressure in my chest that it was closing the incoming vein into the heart and my doctor just said not to do it.

I can put up with btardation

That so? I made peanut butter and jelly sandwiches this morning

Interesting. Ever gonna attempt it again?

Probably. I wouldn't mind dying of heart failure but it's extremely unpleasant.
The first time i did it it was so severe I completely passed out and when i came to I was blind like what happens when you stand up to fast and I was in the hallway when my last memory was in my room heading into the hallway.
Also the pins and needles hurt it's a real not fun feeling

I used to do this in school all the time. For some reason I can't make them fly off my tongue anymore though. Always pop instantly

Well you're a soldier for science

Kinda sounds like you have the power to have strokes all the time

I can do death metal vocals, but I have a really loud scream that my friends dubbed the "pterodactyl scream"

I want to hear that shit

I think Im by far the most autistic

I can emulate skateboarding tricks using a tv remote control, or similar object

I can do that thing in Ace Ventura where he moves his eye by touching it.

Same, but only pop shovits, kickflips etc. Nothin to advanced. I cant even ollie irl, can i can skate pre fast tbh

Lost

I have the ability to get dubs at any given moment.

I can fit my dick inside a boy's ass and make him moan.

lol noice! gotta say its a pretty weird/retarded talent

I recorded this on 2009
youtube.com/watch?v=NF6DvOMmKHk

But now im waaay better, I can tre flip, 540 flip, 1080 flip, hospital flip, laser flip, hardflip, u name it

Proove or gtfo

Good qual for 2009. Make another one man!

I can whistle vidya music real good.
I can make a super tight fist and cause my knuckles to crack.
I can burp on command.
I'm a really fucking good mixologist.
I can tell the difference between butter and I Can't Believe it's not Butter.

yeah im plannin on making a 2nd part with all the shit i can do now

"lipslides", varial heelflips, triple flips, etc etc

I can do this also.

One thing I can do that I've never met anyone else who can do is inflating my tongue. Like I can literally engorge it to be 3x as thick

I can vomit on command. It comes in handy when I'm in a situation I don't want to be in.

One time I was hanging out at a party and this bitch was there that I fucking can't stand. Pretend to be wasted and she is telling some story to a group of people about how cool and rich she is.
Standing beside her and I ask her to repeat the last sentence. She turns to me and I unleash a fountain of natty light and queso all in her face.

I pretend to be embarrassed, apologize and excuse myself to the restroom. We didn't see her at parties for like almost a year after that happened.

Pic related

I can shoot a sprinkling of water/spit out of my mouth from underneath my tongue. Used to only happen sometimes when I yawned but can voluntarily do it now. No idea why that happens.

not that user, but i also have that ability, check em>>>

Wow it looks like a pink pickle. I tried but couldnt. Ever found a use for the neck muscle? Not that I've asked but I've never heard of anyone else being able to do that, neat.

You mean butter bean?

I can burp on command

The only real use I have for the neck muscle is when I want to sarcastically exaggerate my anger in some situations, no real use for it

Like the other user said though, it does hurt if you do it for more than like 3 seconds at a time, so I don't do it as often as the tongue thing

Also, I can move my ears

i can twitch my right index finger really weirdly since i had a hand spasm from mario kart

humming while whistling?? not hard. unless you can legit strictly whistle multiphonics, then its fucking dope

i can stick my ass in the air...suck air into it... and fart it out on command.

also, can move my scalp, my nostrils, and my peenur without touching it

it's called the choking game dumbass

Real multiphonics. It's impossible to explain. Lift tongue a bit, breath a little bit out of nose. Feels like the tone is starting from middle of lungs. Studied saxophone sound production which has lots to do with larynx manipulation so that's probably part of it.

Prove it

I have an unnaturally loud whistle, like it can make people I'm standing next to cover their ears. Not even using fingers just whistling regularly.

Uhm, fucking what?

i can get a rock-hard boner in just a few seconds

Really?

I have the ability to have a clean room and not be a complete degenerate like some of you.

Can you achieve a loud fart with a good amount of pressure?

Yeah me too. Also the multiphonics.

I can get repeating digits on an online chinese cartoon board

By sort of opening your nasal passage when it's blocked? Me too

can you shoot darts like that guy on jackass?

mhm

i need to be horny of course.

i read it takes an average person like more than a minute to get a full boner...

Vocaroo incoming, I hope

I can quit smoking pot with no problem.
Doest matter ive been smoking it since 1999

It is related to being a Sonic Syndicate fan

The fuck is that?

I can ride my bike with no handlebars

I can whistle moonlight sonata through my nostril

That's the most retarded thing someone has said on this board. Think about all the dumb shit people here say everyday. You just beat all of them.

i can let my eyeballs shake really fast to the left and right

With no Handel bars the front wheel of the bike would fall off you should put those back on user

I can curve my fingers so far back I can literally grasp a volleyball with the back of my hand

think of all the retards that say theyr "suffering" after quiting weed

and oly been smoking for few months/weeks

Not every time though.

I can control giving my body chills. It's like I just tense my spine and it radiates a wave of cold through my body and gives me goosebumps. Never even heard of anyone doing that. Also I can "flex"(?) my eyes and make my vision blurry or clear whenever I want.

i can clap really loud with my dick while i slap my dick really loud while posting retarded shit on Sup Forums really loud

Well if you decide to end it all...
...you know what to do.

Yeah, but even more so, I don't need to hook my thumb around

Vocaroo nigga

Some emo band. Lots of people squirt it out by accident. But the only person I know, that can do it at will is a complete Hot Topic person.

i can tickle myself