MR ROBOT THREAD

>yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubwUfyhm4Vs
files.harrispublications.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2011/07/springfield-45-professional-1911.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPunH234smw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ep5 torrent
where is it ?

music plus dark plus craig robinson being massive and black scared the shit out of me

The ending of this episode was pretty great. FBI get gunned down in China by the Dark Army. Whiterose is the minister of state security. This is the American equivalent of director of national intelligence. Craig is a mob boss running Mr.Robot version of the silk road.

Fucking so goood tonight wheew!

>Dammit Michael, why'd you go and mess up my warehouse

>watch this scene
>reminded of linked scene directly afterwards

youtube.com/watch?v=ubwUfyhm4Vs

God dammit you American'ts, you moved the damn show 2 hours later to midnight.. It ends in 10 minutes and it'll take another hour or two to get uploaded on a torrent tracker.

I woke up extra early today just so I can see it before I go to work RRREEE

stream it faggot, i just marothoned the last 2 minutes

But it's been up for a couple hours now.

Damn. Dat shootout. Dat beatdown.

Dunno what you mean. My DVR showed it recorded at 10pm est as usual.

I like this subplot, but I swear to god if it isn't mostly resolved by next episode Imma finna cap a motha fucka.

We were THIS CLOSE to the main plot accelerating at all full speed and Email man went and threw this shit at us.

Fucking Craig looks like he's going to murder a bitch. His fucking demeanor in this scene was scary.

He had the same deadpan face he has in everything he does

Anyone else bothered by the guns not blowing back or ejecting casings? Also that that one FBI agent had what looked like a WW2 era 1911?

loved Angela's face when Darlene told her Elliot saved her frog ass

Hooray!

Probably just don't have a /k/ consultant.

Cucked

what the fuck was even going on at china at this point? is the dark army just plain stupid?
Mr.Robot.S02E05.720p.HDTV.x264-FLEET
on RARBG or whatever

>arr ass ass feed

damn how did i never think of that

I only recently started to use it. P gud desu

I believe they going for this files.harrispublications.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2011/07/springfield-45-professional-1911.jpg
What bothered me more was the awful reaction of the agents. I didn't hear a single shot from them. On top of that are we to assume Di Pietro doesn't carry or is being lazy.

DOM NO

I don't think they were allowed to carry in China

>deadliest catch

really?

They clearly are considering I saw 2 agents pull guns.

Depends on the circumstances I would think. They are in China, she's basically just a field agent, she might not have been allowed to have her gun.

javascript:quote('72778583');javascript:quote('72778628');
oops

Someone who seemed to have seniority on her had a gun, it was the dude she pulled the Beretta from after he was shot. He might have been allowed to carry if he was a higher ranking official. Was he the guy that spoke to the Chinese when the first met up?

thats probably how real shootings are, you have no time to react and the guys had automatic weapons

they were in china, i doubt liason officers/agents in foreign countries are allowed to just conceal carry guns

see

What's wrong with it? People like watching it.

> Ubuntu
Clearly shoulda installed Gentoo.

just seems like a background noise show or a show of convenience you watch when its 3 am and you're drunk/early stages of food coma

they had more that 5 seconds to draw. There are atleast 8 of them in the room. I guess it is somewhat acceptable because these are supposed to be desk jockees

>amd

No I don't think Santiago was there.

>mfw tyrell is protecting elliot
>mfw tyrell gets revenge on rey

you know its coming

Also no one saw the masked men approaching? These are FBI agents for christs sakes, their trained to look out for this sort of thing.

>like 5 episodes into the season
>first episode that feels as explosive and fun as season 1

You know Whiterose felt bad about killing Dom after showing all her dresses

>implying Dom will die

if she was gonna get murdered it would have happened this episode

I'm not sure if I want Dom to dom Darlene or Eliot

this episode was good

but reminder that if you didnt like episodes 3/4, especially the dream sequence, you are a fucking plebe and need to off yourself

>darlene will never step on your face and belittle your existence

If you go back and rewatch the scene they were all facing away from the doors. Plus they're all most likely desk cops, check out how out of shape some of them are.

Have they literally forgotten about character this season? Ginger FBI Lady and Funny Black Man are flat af. Why did it take 5 episodes to get anything compelling at all on either of these chars? Hopefully things will improve from here on out.

This season has become everything I hated about the first season

the first four episodes were literally dedicated to progressing character, especially with Angela's new place at E corp and Elliot's new place in insanity, as well as introducing Ray and Dom, which they did extremely well in just 4 episodes and minimal scenes

are you one of those plebs that thinks action sequences are how you develop characters?

>not shipping Rosedom
>not writing qt fic where they go shopping together and none of the tiny dresses they sell in China fit Dom
>not contriving conspiracy theories where Whiterose was already stalking Dom as HappyHardonHenry806
>not drawing fanart of them exchanging wristwatches for the holidays

fuck this ep was amazing

>mfw

how will dom get out of this pickle? WR wont let her leave china alive especially since he confided in her that he crossdresses
she has to eventually put together he is at least working with the dark army

Pretty sure that was only the cyber crime division of the FBI, so it kinda makes sense.

Elliot? Sure, I'm talking everyone else.

Angela's new place at E-Corp? You mean the dramatic jump in progression they made between seasons? You mean all that development we didnt actually get to see? I'm not saying development has been non-existent for her this season, just rather minimal - made worse by the fact that what we have gotten with her followed the dramatic jump in development that shows her now as being an assertive, delusional business woman.

With regards to Ray and Dom or w/e, you're really gonna need to go into how the show has done "extremely well" in introducing these characters. Up until this episode they have been entirely one note, with an especially terrible performance by Craig Robertson.

> not debian

shit tier consultants

smdh

Where did I imply this at all?

explain?

im quite sure tyrell has been watching him

they spent tons of time developing dom

what exactly did yuo think the scenes involving her were for?

What do you consider "compelling"? We found out a ton about ray and dom from the conversations they had with other characters, and now that we know them the show is moving forward with plot so you are more invested in their actions and outcomes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZPunH234smw

Next week wiil be lit

meant for

It's always interesting when you find out a comedian can really act. Jim Carrey blew me away in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

dark army guys capture darlenes bf

>smellyott didn't think to check the PC for keyloggers
>gets caught by the silliest thing ever

lmaoing @ his 1337n3ss

>fat nigger runs an online business
>doesn't know how2 do migration

how was that not fishy smellyott jesus

I still don't understand how he didn't know what the site was the instant he realized it was a secret. For fuck's sake, his intro scene was busting a darkweb CP retailer.

i thought it was implied they tortured the other guy that worked with elliot and he confessed

>1337 haxx0rb opens up firefox to access an onion site

the point was he doesnt want to have to migrate and have the site go down hours at a time constantly

>smellyot

fuck you, you got a chuckle out of me

how did you set RSS up for your tracker? never used it before, looks convenient though.

they did. You can't expect retards on Sup Forums to pay attention

if the beat-up rat tail hacker knew how to deal with the db encryption why the fuck didn't fat nig use him for this "simple db migration"?!

i bet it was all just a "test" to lure smellyott in and to blackmail him and shit. nig pretty much knew smellyott would poke around.

>sub-mg
>that cabinet
>it should've gone right through it and hit her
>she ded

>S H O W
>C A S E

lolwut?

the cabinet is made of solid steel

jesus fucking christ if they really had to torture him to confess instead of just installing a keylogger on the computer..............

i'm at a loss of words........

maybe he wasn't tortured, maybe they just punished him for talking to smellyott

though it makes no sense for them to go through all the effort to make an encrypted DB and wait for smellyott to ask to speak to the previous sys admin, who they then bring in as a "plant" who reveals what the site's all about

it just makes no sense

it wasnt a simple DB migration, elliot said he needed the other guy to help so he could get information out of him

>implying you have an idea if that's a cabinet or a solid counter
>implying you know the material the cabinet/counter is made of
>implying you know what might be inside the cabinet

there's cherrypicking and then there's being a faggot

canadian tv network

they are thugs who dont know anything about tech or being leet haxors

if rat tail guy knew this db stuff and has access to the onion site, then he surely knows how to migrate

why didn't nig use him, is what im asking.. maybe he refused? if he did, they'd have just beaten him into doing it, like they beat him into "helping" elliott.....

I'm starting to get very clear idea that the director is into some gay groping fetish shit.

because its not just a simple migration, did you even watch the scene 2 episodes ago where he clearly explains the problem and why he cant fix the problem?

Elliot asked to speak with him on the pretense of needing help so he could get information out of him about ray and the site

This whole storyline is so shit.

Basically, the black dude needs Elliots help because elliot is the main character of the show, and now hes gonna keep Elliot alive because hes the main character of the show.

Surely they could have come up with something better to do. this is basically going to be the main plot of the season.

you need to be 18 years or older to browse this website

Ok, let me make the distinction: there is a difference between spending time on developing character and those developments actually being meaningful or any good. Learning something about a character is one thing, but these things coming together to construct a character is something else entirely. Robertson's character consists of nothing but a few tidbits about his past and one or two of Esmail's monologues - a great example of the way the 'Mr. Robot' voice in Esmail's writing has bled into much of the dialogue of other characters this season, giving far too many characters the "fuck the system/ let me tell you about society" voice that used to be exclusive to Elliot. Now everyone sounds like a pretentious fuck for no reason. Anyways - back on track - maybe I'm just distracted by Robertson's terrible performance, but I honestly don't think I could even begin to describe his character without going into details - I hardly have an idea of who this guy is (or at least I didn't until this episode). I think the same could be said with Dom, but I would even posit that we've been give less to go on with her - less backstory, less motive, less everything (again, disregarding a few bits in this episode that actually got the ball rolling - specifically, her convo with BD Wong's char).

>china
look around retard the arch of the building everything is made of wood

you don't know what that cabinet's full off

>maybe he wasn't tortured, maybe they just punished him for talking to smellyott
>the line about how he likes rats with rattails to make it easy for tehm
how retarded are you?

sounds like you dont like the show, probably would be a good idea to stop watching then

They are definitely gonna off dom

no

NO

>like 5 episodes into the season
>first episode that feels as explosive and fun as season 1

this

Shes either gonna get mash up then heal and go harder at the dark army ...or they kill her off and another FBI stem gets started

Timezones, dummy. I had watched it before I even posted.

I don't think they were going for that. The gun was weathered like it had been in the dirt for a week.

The assassins were a test. She's being vetted. DARK ARMY SOON.

>tfw you ship dom and elliot

her stumbling into the clock room might have been a death sentence

Who else is gonna laugh when Dom gets offed next episode by WhiteRose? I hope he puts her in one of the dresses before he does it.

nah whiterose told her about his crossdressing because he knew she was going to be killed