What does Sup Forums do when they are bored? I budget myself $50 and teach myself the basics of a skill...

What does Sup Forums do when they are bored? I budget myself $50 and teach myself the basics of a skill. Last week I taught myself about mechanics. This week its electric.
>pic related, my monstrosity

>being whatever age you are.
>not understanding basic circuitry like that

Fuckin kids today.

I did this because I had nothing else to do until i get some supplies

Looks like something I made when I was 10 years old. Granted I made variable-controlled audio oscillators, AM radios and other more advanced circuits at 11, but still thats childlike even for a child.

i said i did that because I did not have any supplies. No one ever bothered to teach me shit so now that I have some free time i am taking it upon myself to teach myself

I learn about world languages and language in general

Become an electrician. Made my life wonderful.

too much batteries, unless they are all in parallel. But paralleling is bad, only acceptable if the batteries are near-identical.

>*to many*

Definitely in series.

im good on becoming an electrician because i have watch with my own eyes my friend get shocked by a fridge outlet and get back up like nothing happened

im trying to break this fan, i put another fan i have on a backup flood light battery for fun

*Too many*. Don't bother correcting someone if you can't do it properly, ESL-kun.

You get shocked from time to time but it's nothing more than a little prick. If it's serious voltage you make sure its locked out and off.

They're just trying to be cunts, don't be so defensive

a fridge outlet is 240 volts

This week it's electric
> Powering a PC fan from a 9v battery
>Wtf user

Me and my gf go hiking around our home.

don't lie mate

>don't lie mate
I'm not.

sure mate those pics look TOTALLY real

Believe what you want mate. Got nothing to prove.

I got a license/training to volunteer at the ASPCA and occasionally help out on weekends to help keep my local park clean. I've also been learning Go recently as an alternative to C. I also masturbate to children being raped on camera. No models. It has to be man/girl sex and full penetration.

sounds like an alright life, in the end it will balance it out

Op nice idea thanks

So wire a switch to some batteries to power a fan? Big deal.

that's really cool user, all these people giving you shit aside, I actually admire that.
Infovore here, I also like to learn new things, but it's more educational than it is skill based, if I had the money, I'd probably do what you do. Right now I'm study quantum entanglement formulas, even though my major is Psychology, and I am editing pokemon roms for the fun of it.
Ether ways, cheers to you user.
>understanding
He said skills, user, there's a world of difference between understanding something, and doing something that requires advanced information.

I'm 19 now and am just trying to get my feet wet in different career possiblites without taking up a trade

I'd suggest the IT field, honestly you sound smart enough that it would be easy to learn, and you can learn the most important things online for free, and there's also a very high payrate for things like system admins etc. All in all it's probably the best career wages vs non existent student loans, you just need a few certificates ( most are really cheap) and you're good to go, no college needed (though it helps)

this might make me sound like a dick but: Money is not really an issue, if something cost money that I need I will work as hard as i need to

Would only burn a bit, you dont lock onto 220v, you get knocked off of it.
Amperes are what kill you, house wiring is low amperage.