How do we take our countries back Sup Forums?

How do we take our countries back Sup Forums?

No more blacks, muslims, mexicans or liberals etc. is what I would call heaven. How can we make this a reality and establish a truly glorious Aryan nation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE
gizmodo.com/the-online-legacy-of-a-suicide-cult-and-the-webmasters-1617403237
youtube.com/watch?v=BkWYP95WbbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i guess this method would work:
youtube.com/watch?v=sQgbxGI_mqE

this seems like a waste of meat.

well shitposting on the internet sure isn't helping. KYS OP, just KYS

By telling people like you to shut the fuck up. Stop trying to destroy our democracy because you guys want to have some race-war.

Only unhappy people who get cucked by minorities seem to be upset, maybe if you weren't such a loser you would stop blaming other people.
I don't really care much for muslims etc but it doesn't bother me because im happy.

THIS xD

you gotta be a pretty big fuck up in life if minorities and refugees are a significant problem to you.

>is what I would call heaven
All you have to do is pass through Heaven's Gate. Your friends are already waiting for you.
gizmodo.com/the-online-legacy-of-a-suicide-cult-and-the-webmasters-1617403237

With this
youtube.com/watch?v=BkWYP95WbbY

hans your wife is calling, abu-ahmed needs more lubricant

Mięsa u nas dostatek.

/thread

what can man do against such reckless samefaggotry?

fukkin saved, thx m8

UKIP?
You lose!

Race war? You cuckboys are going to be sent packing with the rest of the undesireables.

Have another.

>it doesn't bother me because im happy
It doesn't bother you because you think you're insulated and immune to the things that others have to suffer, which is what's pissing them all off so much.

And you have absolutely no sense of tradition, family or loyalty, so you don't give a shit if everything goes to hell in a hand bag because you feel like you can just up and leave for greener pastures if things actually do start to fall apart all around you.

Everyone thinks they're invincible, until suddenly they're not.