If you could press a button and get everything you ever wanted, but also kill a million people, would you do it?

If you could press a button and get everything you ever wanted, but also kill a million people, would you do it?

a million random people? A million people of my choosing?

LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!

Fuck yes. There's too many people anyway.

holy fuck dude like this question hasn't been asked a thousand times before.

what are you fucking 12?

Okay Devin townsend

what if I want for a million people to die?
does the button kill 2mil?
what if I want for the 1 mil that'd die to live?

"Fucking love is a way of feelin"

the planet is over-populated, easy choice.

I'd do it but I wouldnt want to press a button.

I'd want to personally kill each person in battle. If I am defeated then they must kill 1million people to be free with everything they've ever wanted, and so forth

It will take forever but a warrior will emerge that deserves the riches of 1,000,000 lost souls

Can it be more than one million?

one of those people could be me
efficient way to kill myself

if that million people were all muslims then yeah, i would be pressing that button every day

that includes you and indians

retarded question

including in everything I ever wanted would be; that these million people are instantly ressurected and no one even notice what happens.

as well as you know, infinite money and god powers,

even if the button can't ressurect the people I could do it myself with my god powers

Love is a way of feeling less alone

I would press it and finally make people and society accept I`m a pedo. Finally settle down with a little girl, raise some kids start a home live happy. But I wouldn`t kill a million children just adults.

Yes, I would with a billion too.

would i get more what i ever wanted if i kill 6 billion people?

Fucking checked

What's all the fuss about?

Yeah. I would press it til it broke.