ITT: Post 10/10 games

ITT: Post 10/10 games

Holy fuck, are you sure you didn't mean to start a get thread?

Also this.

Also checkem.

Xbax

Is this really a lot better than Fallout 3? 3 was fun but I was tired of it by the end. Same environments, same enemies, hours upon endless hours of rifling through trash on shelves, etc... I just felt like I was done with it and that's why I never picked up NV but if NV fixed what was wrong with 3 then I'm on board.

I'm trying to play this but it's real slow and the combat is tiresome, should I stick with it? Am I playing it wrong? So many people rave about it.

No, NV is the same formula just with more ingredients and cooked in a bigger pot. I love it though.

A map that you can't fully explore because of fucking MOUNTAINS

Witcher 3
GTA V
Persona 5
Bloodborne

It gets a lot more fun with perks. If it's too easy, I suggest turning hardcore mode on. Makes combat much more difficult.

Witnessed
Fnv confirmed only 10/10

FNV is far better imo. Quests are much more lively and every choice you do has an impact in someway.

Pic related

God Tier Turn-Based

Is that an actual 10/10? Heard mixed reviews and idk if I should buy or not

Halo 2, also checked

Look what those fucks did to the end of ME3, how could anyone be a big enough dolt to trust them again.

Are you kidding? Not even the best Mass Effect game kek

Idk about 10/10, but unless you really really REALLY care about facial animations I'd say the game is a solid 7.5-8/10 for me so far. I'm not very far in the story yet though, been way too hooked on multiplayer.

It has it's flaws, but from what I've played (nearly 40 hours now), it's a pretty good game, just has some bugs that people freaked the fuck out over.

Don't listen to anyone who says that's a 10/10 game. They are fanboys.

Ahh man, wish I could love it but I just didn't, still play IV when I want a Civ hit.

Checking

Also:itt we all find the most obscure games we can

>hardcore
>easy combat
You're fucking dumb. Hardcore is for primary needs(and health status, I'll give you that) difficulty is a seperate setting. Fucking god damn.
K I'm done

Changes the way you heal man, it does effect combat - also companions if you care about them

When I first tried V I didn't like it and preferred IV, but over time V grew on me. Give it another try.

no doubt

I wanna try VI, I assume it feels like V underneath though. I think it was the disappearance of stacks which didnt work for me.

10/10 best gameplay

Aye good game, I also like V and II, although 2 is a little hard to play now.

Lord of the Rings is ghey

Agreed

Also nice trips

Skyrim was unironically a great game that Sup Forums hates only to be contrarian, but this could have been a way better post if you'd said Morrowind

its world of warcaft you fucking nigger turd

Bait.

It wasn't a bad game on it's own, just lost something of the Elder Scrolls bit

>Which is way better

Agreed. Elder scrolls from morrowind to skyrim are enjoyable, at least 9/10 all around to me.

What a shitty get

How has nobody put this on here yet

I would say it's because we're all older than 12, but to be honest I highly doubt that.

that game is fag

no pic but shadow or mordor, and hopefully shadow of war

yeah, i agree, idk why but II never hooked me, i think III was the perfect mix of what a heroes game should be, i enjoyed 4 too although it had lots of flaws, 5 was fun too, 6 wasnt bad, 7 eh.

This. Amazing game!

Fag

Fun
Awesome
Great

Shadow of War is well on the path of that 17 minute gameplay footage is really a representation of what it will be and they don't screw it up. Surprised nobody else has stole the nemesis system and put it in a different game yet.

>people are young enough to be this dumb
People hate skyrim because they played modded and loved oblivion. Mods that have been perfected or even lost over the amount of years the game was released. Skyrims mod scene is oblivious try hard little brother
Can you put dicks on every creature in the game of skyrim? How bout have sex with said creature, plausibly resulting in a human beast hybrid baby? I think not. Have fun at school tomorrow kiddo ;3

Ahh that sucks, haven't played 7 and didn't enjoy 6. I also liked 4, it gets heaps of hate though.

Hardcore mode my dude

Loved this game, flame on

its worse than 3 though...

BARRELS!

Obvious bait is obvious

I'm 36, nigga. Not even sure I understood this post but I've played every Elder Scrolls game since Daggerfall as they were released. Never modded any of them.

>)

much worse than 3 and 4, good troll though

I think that's more subjective

>tfw when fallout new vegas could have been 100/10 if it wasnt for bethesda and the shitty console ports

Honestly, this

kek

this

Bought the version with FO3 included
>have yet to play the trash that is FO4

Jesus fucking fuck, man, the end of ME3 could have been and should have been a lot better than it was, but it wasn't THAT horrible.

>the game that turned rts into moba

Yeah, you can fuck right off

Gay. Nice dubs though.

And you landed on skyrim? Even vanilla morrowind and oblivion were better than skyrim. Obvious dagger fall and arena are garbage start at mo end at o. Happier man that way. Also not modding your games? I hope you pirated them because no game is worth its value without the capabilities of mods, player improvements.

We all know that ending was shoved in at the end because the devs couldn't live up to their promises of making player choices matter. Don't bother shilling.

It's not as bad as you think. It's just not as great as the other games.

No, it /was/ THAT horrible. It was the most lazy, contrived bullshit, and it wasn't what was promised. The reason it's so hated is because they had interviews saying shit like it wasn't going to be option A, B, C, it was going to come from the decisions you made throughout the game. But no matter what decisions you made in the game, you could still have access to all three endings.

>WhatTheFuckAmIReading.jpg
Proofread your posts my man. I don't even know what you're trying to say but about the mods, I am a consolefag.

Best AC game out there

Yup. That is definitely up there. Used to play that for hours with a friend.

>haven't played it
>"ITS TRASH"

wtf are you talking about? dota on warcraft was actually good its not my fault you play those new "moba" games

Even though I have 3k hours into it, I still can't say it's a 10/10. It just is all based on replay value