What's a good way to lose weight other than going to the gym...

What's a good way to lose weight other than going to the gym? I can get any drugs but I don't know which ones are actually working if any. I'm 6'2 and 190 pounds right now and it's slowly increasing, when I hit 200 I think I'm gonna start starving myself cause I don't wanna be a fat fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

iifym.com/tdee-calculator/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well eat less

stay below 2000 daily calories, walk as much as possible. Best way to lose calories is to not eat them. A 500 cal sandwich takes at least 2 hours at the gym to burn it.

One more

That's a good weight for 6'2"

my stomach is too big though and my tits are starting to hang

Masturbate a lot to lose the greasy juice of sweat and jizz. Worked for me.
Here's the secret: you never stop masturbating, even without touching.

Why not go to the gym? Or just do exercises at home? Those saggy tits turn into nice pecks and the gut turns into abs.

drink more coffee. no milk, no sugar. reduces hunger for about 3 hours, with decaf supposedly being the most effective. if you can't drimk without milk prefer a low fat one

I've been to the gym like four times with a personal trainer and each time felt horrible, I had no motivation to go at all

and eat less ofcourse

I eat like one meal a day I think eating less isn't exactly healthy

Eat less meals/skip meals

Drink shit tons of water to fill that void in your stomach

what quantities of what are you eating though?
also don't skip a small breakfast.

There is no trick to losing weight man, it is a simple matter of calories intake and output. The bigger the deficit between in and out the faster you will lose weight. You need to learn that it is ok for you to be hungry, actually its a good thing.

This guy knows

This. There is no spontaneous fat generation. Calories has to come from somewhere. Eat less

Eat less. Take DNP. That shit couples to your mitochondria, making your metabolism more inefficient, but be careful because you will overheat, and I hear it's very uncomfortable.

Honestly, it's easier to start going for runs, and find your TDEE and eat around 500 cals under maintenance.

iifym.com/tdee-calculator/

Cut out processed shit, especially soda and alcohol (the last was hard for me, I was plateauing for so long with my weight loss since I couldn't stop drinking heavy beers) since it's empty calories, and go for foods that promote satiety such as foods higher in protein and fat.

>less meals
>skip meals
Nah. That's what I do and it's horrible for your metabolism

Like 300g piece of meat and 1 potato but I tend to eat whatever is in the fridge when I get hungry later on or come home from work.

I've read up about DNP, it's too dangerous for me I'm not desperate enough yet. Running isn't an option because I don't think I would have enough motivation and even if I did there's nowhere to run around here. I do drink a ton of sugary drinks so that might be one of the problems. And I checked that TDEE thing it says "Your BMR Is: 1772, Your TDEE Is: 2038" I guess I'll have to start counting calories.

Well, cut out sugary drinks, and you'll lose weight. That's what really helped me. Working a physical job has helped too.

Went from 240 lbs at 5'7" (lol manlet) to about 200 in a period of a summer when I was intense cardio and counting calories. I started drinking, and went up to 210, but now I'm down to 175, about 30 lbs away from my goal.

Seriously, if you can't exercise at all, just clean up your diet. Abs are made in the kitchen, not the gym, but going to the gym will help with loose skin if you end up having it.

>I tend to eat whatever is in the fridge when I get hungry later on or come home from work.
>Running isn't an option because I don't think I would have enough motivation
You lack discipline. No drug is gonna help you with that.

I usually work night shifts so I come home at 6 am, I can't sleep at all unless I take ambien, I have depression and I'm usually exhausted all day. I don't think I would call it lack of discipline. But to be fair running is fucking boring, the eating part I could probably work on. I've also quit smoking recently using Cytisinum so that's gonna make me gain some weight.