Heroin addict here AMA

Heroin addict here AMA

Please don't say the stereotypical shit. Like "degenerate,kys,you're gonna die, etc.." I'm 10 years into this I know all about it.

Shoot up into your neck send vide

did you ever try to stop with methadone (or whatever is used now)?
does your family know? have they tried to make you stop?

Lol no, that is so dangerous. Plus I don't want marks on my fucking neck. I might be a junkie. But I'm not a fucking idiot.

Are you a functional addict? Have a job?

How many times have you OD?

how sanitary are you with the injections? do you just jab it in or do you clean your arm first?
do you use used needles often?
like where do you shoot up?

degenerate, kys

Really would like to try it but only once , how addictive is it really?

Should I give it a shot?

What else do you use, also did you start off smoking snorting or by slamming

Don't inject it. If you wanna experiment with heroin just snort it, it's really not different than pharmaceuticals until you cross the line into IV.

Not op, but hello fellow junkie

Op is not responding. He likely shot up again

if you know yourself and trust yourself to be able to handle it. But it's not worth it, worse than cancer. It destroys you as a person basically.

I bet you think you're so fuckkin kool, mister opiate addict.

nigger

What's your daily dose?
How do you fund your addiction?

why not fentanyl?

Everybody is addicted to something. The difference is most of them have no idea about it. At least you know what is your stuff.
I hope you find happiness or what are you looking for.
Good luck on your way.

My mom knows she's given up on me stopping. She's knows I'm smart about it. And that my tolerance is through the roof. I've never came close to ODing in ten years. Mainly from tolerance and being smart doing test shots of each new batch. Methadone is to expensive and that shit is worse than H and it's withdrawals last months. Suboxone around here no one will take insurance. They consider it a concierge service. And want 250 a visit. Plus the script is expensive.

I'm a functioning addict if I tried to stop it would ruin my life

why the fuck are you on Sup Forums

How aren't you building up tolerance to it? Does your solution to the tolerance cause you any trouble?

0, I'm smart with the shit, plus my tolerance is ridiculous

How many points do you hang in one hit.

How many points do you bang in one hit.

Degenerate, kill yourself. You're going to die. Etcetera.

My arm, I use my used needles and a best friends that I 100% know doesn't have anything. But bleach them anyway

Suboxone is expensive. Hosital outptient services take insurance though. Ibe been on suboxone for around 1.5 years now. Its helped, plus im 28 now i cant be doing heroin, shits stupid.

>I'm addicted to heroin, but I'm not an idiot

250 bucks for a month supply of suboxone is nothing compared to what you're paying for dope right now. Zero excuses for not getting on the sub train

degenerate,kys,you're gonna die, etc..

OP here, snort it if you're gonna play with it. The second you shoot it you're gone

seems you got a good mom. i wish you the best, but do think about quitting, at least for her. i think her happiness is worth the pain of the withdrawal. regards.

3 years clean after 10 years addicted to H. You can beat this. No matter how impossible it seems; it just takes one small step after another.

I honestly want you to die.

Started off snorting OxyContin in high school. Heroin is cheaper, shooting if makes it even cheaper

What about smoking it?

Let's see our winrar

Yea I mean what else do you use now, just smack? And you started off instantly shooting? Wasting it if you don't know what you're doing

Are you blind? I have been. I'm just driving

Have you ever had sex with someone to get drugs ?

Actually no. I hate myself

How much do you think you have spent on your habit thus far?

so how the fuck do you make money

Patreon

I get free bags from dealer for getting rid of bags for him, a gram or so a day.

i barely escaped going to jail and have been clean ever since

is it possible to find dealers that arent complete fucking liabilities?

What the fuck cunt how do you bang a gram a day and still be functional?

dumbest question ever, but...
How it feels?

Did the experience vary throughout the years?

Just curious what's the high like?

how do you guys maintain your balance while nodding? i've seen so many people slumped over while standing, swaying in every direction, and they never fall. it's incredible.

i've been meaning to ask some of my friends, but they've all died from bad batches.

Not OP but there's life outside heroin and drugs. Been sober for a couple years after being an addict for a long time. Ohhh suboxene maintenance is just as bad as methadone etc.. you're still a slave to a drug. You can get off that shit and have a life beyond your wildest dreams.

>I'll leave you with this picture

Is it worth it? Also how much money do spend on it a week?

You ever buy online?

NICE TRY LE

I basically knew about tolerance already switching from pills to it. And I never shot my pills. So I started shooting low doses of it. Basically just kept my intake the same. I've never done the whole "ima do a big ass shot and get super fucked" thing cause it would ruin my current intake plus idc what ppl tell you. Tolerance or not. You shoot it, you're gonna feel it.

Follow it up with a time from my trusty meth pipe off
Not op

degenerates should kill themselves

2-3

I know it's not, but I can't help but see the picture as Jesus being a dickhead and diving in to steal that guys drugs. Shoving his arm in like 'yoink'

Curious as to how much you would take and how much it normally costs for you. Also what do you do when you're on it now and what happened your first few times.

Jesus better not come round here again knocked his ass out for fiending my shit.

any tips for someone who's interested in starting to use?

That's just the doc visit idiot. Did you not read "plus the script" it's another 300. Plus I don't pay for the majority of my heroin. Also the money I hustle up when I have to buy is for a bag. I don't ever hustle up 600 at a time. Yes h addict get money for their shit but it's in small incrimants. So it doesn't work like that

Have you tried any other opiates at all if you haven't don't do hammer.

ba-dum- CHHH

Why don't you just smoke weed? Cheaper, safer, and you get high anyway.

fucking junkie "i know all about it" LOL WHO FUCKING CARES!? jesus Christ you're pathetic

I know how heroin addictiOn works,
You'd still be better off financially getting on suboxone. Whatever you have to tell yourself though, you either get clean or die an early death. When I was using I welcomed death, suboxone and kratom saved my life

I smoke weed occasionally. And ya I started shooting it. But I already had a huge opiate tolerance form 8 years of oxy/other opiate use.

What would happen if you quit cold turkey? Pls describe in detail the first month or so

Shit. Over a million no doubt, but that's including all the drugs I've done. I used to sell coke in HS too. Which made me A LOT of money I blew it all though

>You'd still be better off financially getting on suboxone.
yeah but suboxone stops getting you high very quickly. the doses stop working at levels above 16mg, so once you start taking that dose every day *just to feel normal* then what is the point? Even if you have no tolerance, a good suboxone dose does not get you near as high as any other opiate.

OP here, I work. Also I get free H for getting rid of H for my dealer. Plus I get other drugs cheap and sell them at value. That's here and There I'm not a dealer per say. Just when I have to be

Ugh

did you know junkies are the biggest losers in the world tbh and tell nothing but lies? I honestly know this for a fact...there's no such thing as a truthful heroin addict, enjoy your next withdrawal you little bitch. get some willpower and go to rehab and maybe you won't be so fucking miserable all the time

10 years of opiates does that to you. Seriously my tolerance is through the fucking ionosphere

Opposite for me I blew my Downers profit on meth smoke. Fucking sucks had quite a bit.

what happens when your customers need a fix and you are out working your job? won't they eventually find a new dealer or rob your place?

Do you think your addiction was worth it, overall? If you had the information you have now, would you stiop using it before developing an addiction?

Do you feel ok? weed is getting lamer..

Ur an idiot. Its an opiate straight in your veins. You get sedated..

30mg morphine keeps you cool

Naw, I have a small circle. I'm not really a dealer. I don't have shit on me. I get their money and go get it. My dealer asks me if it's for me. I say no. Depending on how many I'm getting he will throw me a few bags for me

surely there is more detail to it, you don't just become tired

Thats what I thought. You reeeally gotta be destructive to keep upping

Why don't you just switch over to a fent analogue?
The solution in back is a 25mg /mL of FIBF, a 20mL bottle lasts me a few days, and 5 grams of FIBF costs like $300

That looks like how I imagine a shot feels

How much of a fuckin idiot do you have to be to try shit like heroin in the first place?

But you're just as miserable??

this is probably the most retarded question ever, but how does heroin smell?

Seems like your taking advantage...

My uncle knighted me with the great syringe, it's a family heirloom

I would love to. Can you give me a supplier link?

>FIBF
where do you get that?

You're the idiot. Nothing makes sense or gives real purpose. Sedation is bliss. The smarter ones often need it to not fucking lose their shit on normie plebs. I can vouch

KEK

What's your house like OP? I've seen some pretty fucking horrific dens, yet occasionally you come across one or two addicts who despite being users, are absolutely pristine...

is it more of a problem if im addicted to these things?