Damn

damn...
are KURDs better than t*rkS ????

>yemen

no
western propaganda

they are worse

>inb4 you are le turk

idk. I certainly think Kurds deserve their own state.

They've earned it.

both shouldn't come here.

yes, better in every way.

Genocide the AKP.

Sehid namirin

>believing propaganda

How's the civil war going?

Both are shit and should be exteminated

kurds are iranic and therefore should just go back to iran

based PKK will remove turk oppression and stink from southeastern Anatolia soon

biji wiji eeecs deeeeee

>be white nationalist
>hate Turks and Muslims
>join Kurds in their glorious struggle against both
>die in a Turkish airstrike
>be remembered as a hero of the future communist-feminist-Islamic Kurdish nation

good to know that counter insurgancy wars are won with air power. that must by why the US has been so successful at them the past 20 years

>Kurds are in a struggle against Muslims
no

>kurds fight ISIS and Turks
>ISIS =Muslims
>Turks=Turks+Muslims
Dare I say, you got BTFO? Are you perhaps kebab? Or a cuck. You must be a cuck, ddo you like your wife having sex with black men?

kurds are the most savage middle easterners. every time you hear about honour killings in iraq, turkey etc. it is always the kurds

>t.roach
Kurds are indo-european, white, and our brothers in the struggle against globalism

First Germany now Australia, they're fucking everywhere dude

brave kurdish warriors was just a meme i see.

>thread against turks

>always the same fucking Australian turk with student visa, neder flag, german flags, canadian flags turn up

kek

Well, Kurds are not one group. There are eastern kurds like the iraqi kurds and the western kurds like the ones in syria and turkey. Once ISIS goes down this year, the kurds will engage in a civil war of communist kurds vs non communist kurds

it only gets worst in the middle east kek

>le you are le turk :D
no
it's all a meme
their contributions against ISIS are minimal compared to that of the reinvigorated Iraqi army
you see a few photos of attractive female kurds in soldier uniforms and suddenly "le kurds are le secular and are fighting for peace". Literally IDF-tier

Your just a mad roach angry because there are no pretty Turkish girls fighting the good fight

nah there are many. however we dont force underage girls to join army.

>there are many
>posts a single one
>not even a group pic like anime
Pathetic, they are nothing compared to Kurdish waifusquads

I've met two turks before both of them blinded by hyper nationalism of their shitty country and cunts. I've met a few kurds, all the girls small beautiful and polite and the guys have great sense of humour

t. Ahmet Kürdi

Iranian kurds are the only decent kurds

Kurds are fine

They're facilitating a situation where we're pseudo-cooperating with Russia in Syria, which makes me happy.

Fuck turkey and fuck the rebels. Jihadist pieces of shit, the whole lot of them.

nice try but I'm afraid not, most Europeans share the same experience and belief, sorry Mehmet but no one likes your retarded hyper nationalism and shit country

I guess so

dis iz nau turanfu tred