Cuck thread. tell me how you'd fuck my gf and i'll post more

Cuck thread. tell me how you'd fuck my gf and i'll post more

I would plow that ass doggystyle preferably

how does fucking cucks like you get that kind of ass im jelly as fuck

I would lick her pussy and force her to look at you while she's cumming

They don't what are you talking about. Everyone else does.

It's pretty nice, right?

> looks for a dude

more like this pls

I would pull those undies to the side and fuck her doggy while theyre still on

I wanna find another guy to have an mfm threesome with me and her. Kik me longcarrides712

Getthelube.com

keep it coming

Post a pic of her asshole and I'll tell you what I'd do to it OP

I think we would meet at a decent restaurant with the thought of getting to know each other and finding out if it would be worthwhile to continue talking after the date. I'd get a water because I like water, but also order an appetizer to show that I'm not cheap.

Once we start talking, I'd bring up hobbies and personal interests. Throwing ideas out in hopes I hit her neural dart board. Once I get any reaction, ask her about her experiences.

Once we start smiling and feeling comfortable, I'd ask how she's really doing, putting emphasis to peel back superficial norms and just express yourself. I'd explain plainly that I've already decided that I like her, and if she wants to get dark or talk about something uncomfortable, I would be willing to listen. After all, she is interesting, and being her friend is more important than a possible relationship. Of course, this is all a well played facade, deliberately practiced on others. Almost to the point I would believe that I actually care what she thinks and says, however clouded by the fact that many women think alike, including this one.

Easy:
-Let her suck my cock and choke on it
-fuck her doggy until she loses her shit and lets another man cum deep in her pussy in front of your eyes

Bravo brother. That was very well worded and I can't find my sides now

Eat her out then turn her over and give it to her from behind while squeezing that fine ass.

When the date is over, tell her that I'm really glad we met, and if she needs to talk about anything to give me a call. Let her know that I've been down in the dumps before as well, and it was kindness from others that have me the inspiration to move forward.

Don't tell her you want another date. Just make it seem like you've friend zoned her. How? Well, if she doesn't call back, nothing is lost. There's plenty of women out there and you're just taking your time trying to find the right one.

Suck on those toes while I pile drive that slut into sexual oblivion.

Your girl asian or spic? Either way I'd fuck her pussy til it got dry on me, spit on my dick to lube it for round 2, then when that went dry, finally fuck her fat ass while I made her hold your hand

I'm back again, just posting this for people who didnt see it last thread!

If you want your girl to be chatted up or fucked by someone with a big dick,
Kik me at JamesKaelan

I'm 6'4'', big dick, open schedule so I can travel around so long as you're in the states. Ive done this a few times off of these threads and i love it! Hmu
her ass is incredible...

dude wtf is wrong with your balls

post your cock

>your
That pic is old as fuck and not him. he's roleplaying

The right is a picture after she had her first hung guy

Idk man they are just like that.

Actually yes that is me, and the pic is only like a year old

I'd push her face down into the pillow while I plow her to poundtown

if that is you then dear god please tell me u have a kik because I would love you to fuck my girl. that thing is huge. and your balls arent weird

Rekt...

cuck me

my kik is velikynovgorod

and ty for the compliment about my balls

with pleasure

You're happy with this?
Scientific proof of the phenomena is great though

Make her kiss me open mouth before rolling down to get tits then finally her Pussy. Make her come the fuck her while I lift her shaking legs up.

I don't call her. I continue about my normal routine. Eventually, reality catches up to her, and the seed you planted last date has begun to take root. She traces any bad thoughts or experiences she has with the guy who listened and validated her emotions. The first incident, bottles it up, but by the second time, she gives you a text with, "Hey, how are you?"

As the light from the phone illuminates your face, the devils grin is revealed. No matter how many times this happens, you are always entertained by the continuous proof that backs up your notion that all women are the same. None are worthwhile, including this one.

Savoring the moment, let her wait an hour for a response. Maybe she will find another to vent her problems too. Or maybe her loneliness will kick in and your response will be that much more appreciated.

Listen to her problems, validate her feelings. Tell her that physical contact, such as hugging usually helps you out. Don't offer anything, and if possible, don't suggest it. Never suggest it.

You dont have a gf, you are a faggot who starts these threads all day. no one want you.

Personally, I show up at your apartment and immediately have her suck my cock in front of you. I'd make sure to remind you that you're a piece of genetic trash for letting me use your women.

I'd continue barrating you while she chokes on my dick until you get noticeably upset. At this point I would have her strip, spit in your face, and tell her to meet me in the bed room.

You don't get to watch the me fuck her senseless in your bed but you can listen. When I'm done pumping her full of cum she'll probably pass out satisfied and content. If I find you with your cock out when I leave the bedroom, I'll give you a swift punch to the jaw. I'll drink a beer and smoke in your shower and then leave. She'll break up with you a few weeks later because your an impotent beta.

Yes. I was t the first few times. Now I love it

nice

Its not the same pussy, the birthmarks dont even line up. op is a faggot.
you are all stupid wankers.

more.

just kik me i dont have pics on my computer just my phone

Bro, I'd tell you why you're wrong but you're too retarded, so take my word for it

Is the same

No mames wey. I hope you aren't Mexican. I thought only white people were into pathetic shit like this

what's her name? Kylie?

The texting becomes more frequent. She even takes time to listen to your feelings, but always quickly relates them to herself, and how her situation was worse than whatever you've gone through. Just smile about it. After a week, she starts talking about how her boyfriend let's her sleep around. Don't judge, just say you've seen it as well, and aren't against it, but not sure you would be willing to try. She explains that she wants to be desired, and the men she frequents with give her the short term satisfaction she wants, while the long term is fueled by jealousy her cuck boyfriend gets from the need to please her more than the others.

She's fascinated at both ends of this spectrum, but feels empty.

Attack mode.
Let her know that if you had a girl worthwhile, you would let her know every day, and that you would satisfy her every desire. Explain that you haven't been able to find somebody you can connect with at a physical and emotional level. Some of this is truthful, sure, but she isn't going to solve that problem.

Tell her you are lucky to have her a friend because its hard to talk about this with anybody else. She is flattered that you think so highly of her. Wait a day.

The next day, let her know that you're feeling a bit down and want to go out for a drink. Once there, give her a nice greeting and tell her that you want to make tonight about her. Tell her making her smile makes you feel better. Hell, give her a hug and say it was for you. "I needed a hug".

Im not mexican, im latino tho. and you are kinda worst by being a sand nigger on posts you find pathetic

Nah he's a cuck, he's just lashing out with extra zeal because he's too ashamed to admit it :^)

Yada yada, you guys have slept together. Now your phone is going to start blowing up.

Just ignore it. Text her back when you feel like it. Tell her you like her but cant be in a relationship with somebody who is spoken for. This is the best part, she wont leave him for you. You've gotten away guilt free. Congratulations. However, that doesn't mean she wont stop messaging you. She is going to keep coming back for emotional support. Be distant through the phone, but be very attentive to her face to face. She will likely be more optimistic about a physical conversation than texting. Be content with the fact that you and her will never be together. She will also think she can change your mind by continuously sleeping with you, but each time, remind her that if it wants to go further, it is really up to her.

Now, you've already won, sleeping with this woman with no commitment, but the real goal is to get her to dump her cuck boyfriend. You were never interested in pursuing a relationship with this whore, and if she does dump him, say that you've met somebody, but aren't against hanging out as friends.

As long as i'm allowed to dump my load inside her, i'm fine even with being the 20th guy fucking her.

How big of a dick does it take to leave a girl loose like that ?

i believe he just zeal for replies, but now he doesn't know what to say. probably mum arrived and had him cleaning

it'd have to be massive..
btw it doesn't permanently loosen her up. my girl fucks plenty of big thick guys and her tightness hasnt changed

She but it's nice to see her gape for a bit fight after wards

moar

how regularly does this guy fuck her? how big is he?

join this server.. (minecraft)
mc.LunarTundra.org

Maybe 7 inches?

Does anyone know how I could convince my gf to either fuck another guy or get double/triple teamed by me and my friends? I've told her that I think the idea of her getting 2 cocks at once is hot and she kinda agrees but she also says she doesn't want to fuck anyone else. Any ideas?

I'd fuck her in the pussy

im 8...want to kik me? JamesKaelan

is she chinese????

damn i bet he fucks her so good. have any vids?

Now you have to talk into that phone. Homo.

Hnnngg keep going

I'd fuck her ass doggy style with you tied and gagged right under her while we belittle your salary and your sissy cuck fetish. And when I finally blow my load deep inside her and you beg nicely, maybe you'll get to lick her clean.

Here's what she looks like btw

Just tell her it's a thing you wanna try

where are you two at

More

Nigger fucking a girl... it is just disgusting and humiliationing

We met 11 months ago; were talking casually through last summer, then got serious back in september.

i mean location wise, like what state

Maryland

kik me jameskaelan

ok

anyone?

I'd fuck her doggy, face down ass up while I slam her pussy from behind