Just saiyan

Just saiyan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this thread will last for hours and prove nothing

but why did the whole building collapse and not just the part the planes crashed into???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Which is different than any other threads on Sup Forums how?

Because it's a bridge and not a building dipshit, and no planes were involved...that we know of, faggit.

Black helicopters......

My only question is what exactly was burning. I get it, fire can weaken steel. I'm a machinist and dabble a little in welding, so yea I know exactly what heat (and cold) can do to steel. I also know that steel doesn't catch fire so easily. It's not like someone threw a cigarette butt out the window and lit the goddamn bridge up.

/thread

Enough oxygen anything will burn just look at an oxy acetylene torch. Most of your fuel comes from the steel. Acetylene just preheats.

Just look at the picture. Too straight of a cut for a "collapse".

And don't forget crackheads are crafty

car fuel cant melt steel beams and concrete

Failed at the expansion joint

So someone was out there with torches going at it?

b-but, its cement, and it was fire and stuff.

Maybe

looks like Americans are not good at concrete

>someone with a brain on Sup Forums
get out reeeeeee

The public is well into foreign terrorist hate, so this conspiracy was arranged to get (well deserved) hate and action towards the homeless, those people who live in the woods/parks/your back yard, shoot up heroin, steal from stores, from businesses, from you, dump trash in your yard, and light fires in stupid places.

set fire to supplies stored under the bridge

Explain this shit to me. You and your Arab friends Hi-jack TWO planes over FUCKING NEW-YORK and the army do nothing. Not even a single fighter aircraft. NOTHING. They just watch it happen. What's the fucking point of military spending if they can't even stop two planes from crashing into the tallest building of their most populated city? At this point just bow down to Putin and give him all your gold. It was an inside job or that country is a fucking joke

Can't do anything if there's radio silence. If you don't know what's going on you can't send planes

>If you don't know what's going on you can't send planes

But that's where you're wrong. You can track their position and if they're going straight toward the world trade center do something about it.

>I have done literally zero research into the subject and now am pontificating wildly in a totally masturbatory display

I see that.

Shut up Klaus, the last time Americans dealt with German concrete we literally bombed it back into a powder.

>I'm too lazy to debate you on this subject even tho a started a thread about it

We can see that

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

This is why. Watch, learn, and make sure to educate the other idiots you know because you guys always travel in circle jerks.

B8ing this hard

Military cannot intervene unless asked by the governor and by that time it was too late. Thers some Latin term describing it but I forget it

The idea of using a commercial airliner, full of innocent bystanders, to crash into a building had never been done before. It was inconceivable. Hell, every other hijacking was about money. The plane would get hijacked, land somewhere stupid, the terrorists would demand extortion money, get shot, then everyone goes home happily. 9/11 didn't follow that mentality at all and it took a lot of people aback.

Speak for yourself bozo

That's not how it works user, the excess oxygen in the torch mixture oxidises the steel at a rapid rate, that's how the cutting bit of oxy cutting goes through steel like butter.

I call bullshit. No amount of butter could ever penetrate steel. Ever.

captcha: doo not enter

Which is pretty much what I just said

Sweet sweet excuse for military ineptitude. That's why ISIS still exist. Stop acting like patriotic retards and call out your army when they fail

Molasses did and it's pretty much sweet butter

You said most of your fuel comes from the steel, without the acetylene as a catalyst you'd be lucky to even get it to light, high oxygen concentrations make it more likely you'll trigger an ignition of some sort but there generally has to be another ingredient.

I'm not even OP pants shitter

There were "construction materials" under the bridge. They are not sure how the 3 transients started them burning.

A well funded army outplayed by 14 Arab dude who couldn't speak English properly. Well done guys. Maybe if you just call me a faggot we will all forget about it

Yeah sure

Yeah, but this is the kind of guys we have had to deal with. War is hell....

The army does not provide domestic protections unless a state of emergency is declared. The cock up was between the intelligence community and the civilian leadership.

your butter is sweet, faggot

Imagine if Russia and China work together and try to take us down. We're fucked

Definitely an inside job. Piles of niggers do not burn hot enough to destroy steel and concrete.

wow

That sounds like you have tried this experiment....

why? you spend on military more than the next 10 countries COMBINED, how the hell could they take you down?

JET FUEL CANT MENT STEEL BEAMS!!!!!!

The Russians spike the vodka and mail order brides and China keeps putting lead in everything they sell us?

>believing the official story
Our military was outplayed by our CIA (and likely mossad)

Spending money doesn't mean shit against 500 millions Chinamen flying cheap airliners directly into our building while Russia is carpet bombing Washington and digging tunnel from Alaska to Seattle. I'm glad Trump is trying to befriend Putin. The USA act like it's on a giant power trip and half is population consist of liberal hippies who don't even want us to get into a war. Fucking bullshit

that makes sense

K

it's been an hour, and I believe this man needs recognition.

I thought this was a marine ship from the thumbnail, and we all know those can sink

You're probably right

You fucking retard

Looking deeply into the subject...it's a conclusion I think a lot of people come to. I hope one day official documented evidence is provided. But the whole story doesn't come close to adding up, honestly

ITT: kids who were too young to understand what happened on 9/11 IRL.

Cheney: "Stand down!"

The crack heads got super high and fucked each other silly. Due to the high amounts of STDs in there system when the guy ejaculated on the construction equipment it caught fire.