What's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

what's your sexual fantasy Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7INDqjisNRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that my mother in law would find her own place to live. I fucking hate her

not this

mine's this

just getting sat on, bearly able to breath while licking and chewing on a fat ass. Also getting covered in tits and ass, what is wrong with me?

topkek

topkek v2.0

faggot

I want to fuck Emma Watson in front of her little brother

Then I'd fuck him while she pees in his face and calls him a little faggot. And he has to wear his sister's Hogwarts uniform and I'd call him Hermione while I fucked him. So that's not even gay is it.

I'd also like to tie him in a chair and torture his penis for hours while his sister makes out with him. No homo.

yeah its true. my wife wont give me any because she fears her mom will hear us. and her mom spends all day getting drunk and smoking cigarettes. I cant stand it.

Oh, nice! I made a few of those a while back for Sup Forums

thats hot.

To hopefully have sex one day.

and done

fucking head wounds.

what torture would you do to the dick?

Get edged,milked in the prostate and jerked off for long hours of time by an old man while he saves my cum

that's trippy, dude. is that going in her leg? ha ha :)

having 10 hour sex with a gorgeous perfect curvaceous goth woman who is thick but doesnt have an ugly wrinkly belly that makes her look like a walking biscuit. sadly that is as real as unicorns so this will never happen.

to meet a girl.
to make her my gf
to eventually have sex with hher

Eat a woman alive with my bare teeth while I fuck her

getting a little popular on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=7INDqjisNRI

Suck off my best friend. I had to go through obstacles to get his dick pic from his exes. Etc

my sexual fantasy is jerking off right after hearing that Trump's whole family died in a fire today.

eating the foreskins of little goyems

Post the pics

Bump

This

Penectomy/castration

That a lightly tanned QT stacked redhead will let me ride the shit out of her

Having sex atleast once in my life.

Bump