Ok Sup Forumstards

ok Sup Forumstards,
why is this show popular?
the creators are hacks, storyline is garbage, characters are lame, writing is 3rd grade reading level at best, whats the deal?
>>showmewhatyougot Sup Forums
>>inb4::
>>muh autism
>>your pathetic rage

Shit B8

no, seriously, this show is fucking garbage

>reddit and memey

It makes me sad that kids on Sup Forums are obsessed with it

HURR DURR SOMETHING SOMETHING PLEBBIT /R/ATHEISM

shittier b8

I think it's pretty funny. I can respect that your sense of humor doesn't align with it, but why be a complete faggot about it? Don't watch it.

what about it is funny

i'm not going to explain it to you dude, humor like most any other kind of art-form is subjective. Not gonna debate it.

"Your criticisms are invalid because your viewpoint differs from mine"
Kill yourself tbh

/thread

What shows do you think are funny? What cartoons do you watch?

Better question, what do you find funny? If 99% of the people who watch it find it funny and you dont, does that make the 99% wrong?

This

HER DER STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE :((((

Fuck off

I don't watch cartoons because I'm a functioning adult and not a child.

i agre with OP the show is garbage humor for 12 years olds, the animations reminds me of amateur youtubers animations,story is shit

The same could be said of you.

i didn't say your criticisms are invalid at all. they lack any detail, but if that's what you think then you're entitled to do so.

Have to admit, as much as the humour is just cringy, its because I don't like cringe humour that i don't like the show - not because its objectively bad.

Because it's good

What makes a good TV show OP.
Id love to hear your theory behind this other then I just dont like it.
I swear your one of those plebs of likes big bang theory, Fucking cunt -burp

I agree.

Then don't complain about not liking a cartoon you fucking autist

Shit b8 thread is shit, some people just wish they were as cool as tiny rick.

big bang theory is a longer running, bigger pile of shit.

wow, we got a real mature man in the house tonight. better give this guy his due respect because he's a big boy and watches fox news instead of cartoon network.

I can relate, somehow.

wow... how original... -.-

I agree. Clarence is way better.

>you don't like this shit show meant for edgy teens?
>BAIT!!!!!

How pathetic is your life? I mean really, just take a good long look at yourself you waste of space.

>the creators are hacks, storyline is garbage, characters are lame, writing is 3rd grade reading level at best, whats the deal?
>MY OPINIONS MATTER

wheres your cartoon you faggot?

go away Justin

Gay af

Wrong.

Clarence is actually great. It captures the feeling of being a kid so perfectly.

samefag

lynch all shills

explain why

shit thread, sage in all the fields

I like it.

who dafuq is clarence? dafuck are you guys talking about?

>another episode if I hate the popular show because it's popular

Who cares nigger it's funny and I enjoy it

>Complaining about a cartoon
>Doesn't watch cartoons

Bait

Kys

Sage goes in all fields, OP's arguments lack depth this is either a bait thread or OP is some cringy aethiest who complains about people who follow a religion

Oh? and then I guess majority of people out there are edgy teens. Man what a world we live in, so unbearable, guess you should kill yourself.

/thread

/Thread

Family Guy set the new, low standard for cartoons.

>Literally 100% of storyline ripped off (Back to the Future anyone?).
>Sprinkle in muh progressive social commentary.

Pro tip: there is nothiing funny about a drunk relative.

>make a thread calling rick and morty bad
>all the thin skinned fans come out of the woodwork to call you wrong and insult you because they're insecure about their interests

Lmao, too easy

mission accomplished

Most of this thread is calling out bait

Because the writing consists of more than just vocabulary. It's how the story progresses in a way that makes you WANT the characters to succeed

The creator said in a h3h3 podcast that he shilled his show in Sup Forums to check the opinions of people who felt completely anonymous.

This fits in that behaviour.

Just in case: I though it was pretty cool. Made me want more. And releasing it on april fools made me fear the episode would cut out at any point and go pitch black. That would have been sweet.

Explain how

Go away Justin

Fuck you Dan,
I told you to hurry the fuck, you lazy bearded cunt.

I liked the recent episode. Hope the writers don't get complacent.

blame the lazy fuck who wanted a VR accounting game. shoulda sent seal team ricks

>>Literally 100% of storyline ripped off (Back to the Future anyone?).

really you double nigger? yea the characters/premise is ripped off but you cant tell me a story with absolutely no time travel is the same thing as Back to the futures plot.

John Barthe's Exhaustion of Literature. There is no new art

Show is great. Best watched when under effects of drugs with psychoactive properties. Seeing how a "Plumbus" was made (like How It's Made), I had to see the whole show. It is ridiculous, but that's what's so great about the show.

Plus Cyril Figgis.

dubs have spoken

Go to bed, Justin.

What shows do you like user?

/THREAD

I like the possible-future-style of the shit that happens, like in futurama

The memes are shit but I think it's good show. Each episode is like a movie condensed down to a 20 min cartoon.

>there's nothing funny about X
You and I cannot be friends.

>can't argue taste

ITT: we try once again to argue taste.

>i can see where this is heading.

It's satire. That's the point. You're retarded.

I don't know. I happen to like Rick and Morty and I don't give a fuck what you think.

Bojack Horseman > R&M

Also Bill Burr's F is for Family was decent.

I thought it was alright, I really don't get why everyone is so obsessed with it though

Sage

>ok Sup Forumstards,
>why is this show popular?
>the creators are hacks, storyline is garbage, characters are lame, writing is 3rd grade reading level at best, whats the deal?
>>>showmewhatyougot Sup Forums
>>>inb4::
>>>muh autism
>>>your pathetic rage
What about the writing is 3rd grade? How are the writers hacks? What about the storyline is garbage? You need to make some actual points if you want discussion. Talk about why you didn't like X rather than just saying X is bad.

Bojack is a more traditional show, easier to follow what the hell is going on.
Having said that, the creator is a d-bag who thinks he farts gold, so...

Don't bother explaining it to them. People long ago forgot that things like satire or homage existed, now everything is just ripped off if it bares any resemblance to... anything.

Ok so are you people legit retards? You watched it, probably raged about it for hours, then posted here for others approval. But yea, people watching a show and enjoying it is pathetic, am I right.

Rick is a great character

I feel kinda bad for you. You can't even enjoy a show that doesn't take itself seriously at all.
I hope you at least like some other shit

trips has spoken

OP is just hating a great show because it's popular and he wants to be seen as a rebel.

>samurai jack fans hating r&m cuz adult swim pulled a switcheroo

Season 1 was a masterpiece but now it's turned into le Reddit tier crap

Justin go home, you're drunk

OP probably didn't even watch it. Look at his "arguments". It's a low-effort troll thread.

I was waiting for both. I was kinda triggered, then kinda happy the new season finally came out, then returned to triggered

tfw I'm a fan of both

>watching anything "weird" and up
GET OUT REEE

>Unedited Footage of a Bear

>ascended
>unedited footage of a bear
lol

It's what Reddit sees itself as when it's actually the new autistic muppet in Sesame Street
Also normies are retarded at everything thought provoking

Black Jesus, ATHF, SpaceGhost are good shows I don't get it.