How does having a gf feel like?

How does having a gf feel like?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/UvBKuN5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That might be the cringiest picture I've seen all week.

worse than you expect

Grass is always greener on the other side, keep up living, user and one day you'll see on your own.

It fucking sucks

Shit a lot of the time but the good outweighs the bad

Feels good man.

Find a cool girl. Hope she's not crazy and shit is cash.

Mostly good. You have someone to spend time with. Fucking is also nice.
But no one will ever piss you off as much as gf can.
Although it's generally good unless she's crazy ass bitch.
Rate: 7/10

Pros:
-You have person which loves you, which is cool and you wont have deppression thanks to that
-Steady income of pussy (which is pretty overated but still better than jerking and strenghten relationship)
-My gf's grandad just tanked my car to the brim and bought me lightbulb when it burned
Cons:
-Females are fucking insane (hormones and shit) and are adicted to sex, but fucking them helps to fix them.
-sometimes they want you to buy shit for them and eventualy marry them.

You will have less time for other things but it's great to have someone to spend your time with and be loved.

its nice having someone there to just chill watching shitty movies on the couch with

but good god if you're unlucky like me and fall in love, only to have your heart broken, good luck son

but not all bitches are like that and you will find one who wont break your heart eventually

Oh, I havent read your post, but i guess relationships are very similiar

How did you recover from it? Pressing on in life like I always do, but the wound doesn't feel like it's healing

Constant bitching, super jealous of other women, expects you to know how she feels like your a fucking mind reader, and has crazy mood swings but she's cute as fuck and we get to have sex so it's okay.

it will eventually, but the scar will always be there

it's been 3 years and i'm just now finally getting over her

going back to school in the fall and i expect to find someone better so theres that

the best thing to do is find someone new

Sometimes it's good to be heart-broken by the bitch once or twice, it won't hurt the next time and you will enjoy fact that you are with really nice person in the end

it's many different things. I've been very lucky to meet an amazing girl and we're very happy together, she's pretty much everything I never thought I'd have.

But it's stressful, I worry about her and I know that I need to get my shit together and do better for both of us... but it's not easy.

Pros
>you have everything you want in life
>you get to be happy
Cons
>you still feel empty inside
>"why can't I be happy?"

Now time to sabotage the only good thing that's ever happened to you. WOOHOO!

Imagine finding a pc game you used to play when you were a kid, that's what "finding the one" is
then you boot it up, that's what starting to "hit it off" is
then your pc spits out the disc tray and you find out that the CD was scratched and it wasn't going to work from the start, that's everyone here.
>extra:
Pirated Games are the same as prostitutes so they don't count.
I have the best analogies

Fun at first. Then they get comfortable and become a lot more trouble than they're worth.

>fucking them helps to fix them

This. Direct correlation between her orgasms and crazy. Fuck her well and often and she becomes exponentially more tolerable.

I liked your post up until you felt the need to pat yourself on the back.

Any of you fags interested in a shit posting discord server? Thinking about creating ranks based off of the board system. Anything goes.
Invite Link::: discord.gg/UvBKuN5

it's gay
do yourself a favor and kys instead

Same

He's the guy at the party that tells everyone hes the one that brought the bottle of top shelf vodka that you are only allowed to have one shot out of and hits on his best friends girl.