Is it illegal to be racist in America?

is it illegal to be racist in America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8FsY1EBwmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No,you're entitled to your opinion but racism is frowned upon

No, but it should be

Nope.

It should actually be illegal to be too fucking sensitive about what others say or feel.

No but if you say anything about it, faggots act like it is.

no but you deserve to get curb stomped if you publicly do things like pic related

who needs freedom of speech? lets just get the ball rolling and introduce thought crime too.

idiot.

Its becoming that way.

people shoud learn to keep their fucking mouths shut sometimes, if you purposely antagonize people and start trouble you deserve to be locked up, simple. This isn't even a matter of freedom of speech, he was verbally assaulting protesters and disturbing the peace which is illegal. And yes we need thought crime now more than ever, look at all these shithead 14 yos claiming to be gender fluid and what not because we don't shame idiots anymore.

It's not illegal until you make a remark while kicking the shit out of some subhuman who deserves it. Then all of a sudden it's a hate crime.

it's only illegal in certain contexts. people aren't allowed to discrimate based on race when making a hiring decision at a job or when considering someone for a housing lease or loan application.

if you have a private club (such as a golf course) you can have limit membership based on race. you can also go around yelling that you hate niggers because they breathe. both of which are protected by the first amendment.

lol get on your fucking knees D'brickshaw you dirty nigger

>goes on Sup Forums
>insists that racism should be illegal

i kek'd

Only if you're white

>Every1 be nice 2 me

no

yes

i'm sorry i don't speak inbred hick, can you translate this?

no, just say "and that is why im a republican" at the end

It should be illegal for your faggot ass to be allowed to breath.

>every1 im edgy and rebellious, muh freedum of speech

you have first amendment rights protecting you until you invade or hurt someone elses right. you can be racist as long as youre eseentially not hurting anyone
youtube.com/watch?v=P8FsY1EBwmE

Them dubs don't look legal. Why don't you step out of the car?

Take your authoritarian micro penis to Russia then. You're in the wrong place if you don't like freedom, cuckfag.