What office chair should I get?

What office chair should I get?

I'm 6'3" and a little broad in general. No ham planet, I like a little room though. I can't tell what I should get.

Please help

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kinsal-High-back-Ergonomic-Executive-Including/dp/B01AW9XDPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491165068&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=gaming chair&psc=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

buy "Markus" at IKEA 10/10 chair

Girls have giant strong calves, go to the mall and get yourself one you can sit on her back while she sit in a squat mod

This is calves thread from now

this would be lovely. You'll find it on itsy

lol, this is my chair. But the bitch has lasted 20 yrs. I now have a new one with back mesh, but this baby is still around on my living-room/public computer. fucking work horse.

amazon.com/Kinsal-High-back-Ergonomic-Executive-Including/dp/B01AW9XDPW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491165068&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=gaming chair&psc=1

Your welcome.

Why the fuck would I buy a bucket seat as an office chair?

you bastard! you just made me regret my recent purchase. I end up going for an expensive executive office chair. to feel important while running my ebay empire. BUT now I want this sweet red chair. Damn!

I'm sitting in one right now. Comfortable as fuck, great for posture.

You answered your own question with your pic related dumbass

kekiusmaximus

and my chair is a slighty different kind but I looked it up this shit is like $500 dollars its a slightly older officer masters chair but confy as fuck.

>no tilt feature for the seat only backrest

no lounging for you

6'4" here

I've had my aeron chair size C for 10 years
worth the cost.

As a huge fan of that mesh material. I concur. That shit is comfy as fuck. And cool during summer months. Swampy ass in not a problem.

>a little broad in general
you mean fat

No, broad. The size of my rib cage and the length between my shoulders is above average making my body larger than your normal guy.

That shit has some pretty bad reviews.

I have a nice Herman Miller Aeron I paid $950 for. I'm thinking of selling it. I move around too much to have a chair this big. ...though it is the most comfortable thing I've ever sat my skinny ass in.

I saw one on cragslist for 250. It's like 45 minutes away from me though.

My friend found one in the alley outside an architecture firm alongside a few other cheap ones. He asked about the chairs, they said they downsized and those are all extras. He didn't say another word, took it, and fucking scored.