Elder Scrolls 6 thread,what would you like,change? What are you nervous,scared they ruin

Elder Scrolls 6 thread,what would you like,change? What are you nervous,scared they ruin

Dumbing down everything...
Again.

-Making a decent main quest
- Creating more varied characters with their own personnality and story
- Keep inventing new elements fore the lore
- Creating more weapons, spells etc... Skyrim was really concerning this

I am not really scare they will ruin something, bethesda always did decent games, they're not perfect but they were decent. The only thing i am scared about is that they will do a game like the witcher 3. not that it is a bad game, but i want tes to remain tes, i don't want it to abandon its RPG tradition

*really bad concerning this

More rewarding exploration, I can't play through Bethesda games because all the dead ends have the most limited rewards

>scared they ruin
Go back to school and learn more about grammar than some open world crap game franchise.

They need to implement settlement building but in a more meaningful way

Make side quests and exploration better than fucking Skyrim. Also bring back more RPG elements and not that watered down shit.

worried they'll just drop every RPG elements and turn it into a shitty open world hack and slash

they sure seems to be heading that way
also, generic as fuck environment, i really don't think they'll bother maing fancy argonians or all the subraces of khajit

They just have to remake morrowind. Apart from dated graphics and terrible bugs it has the best atmosphere and story and didn't look like every other fantasy rpg.

Bring back the harsh realities of Morrowind: Slavery, Khajiits having Moon Sugar and skooma problems.

Bring back acrobatics and athletics. There's no roleplay option for an acrobat in Skyrim.

Bring back spell crafting. All Skyrim characters turned into stealth archers.

Create a reason for Argonians to exist.

they could just have you send your FO4 dwellers out of bounds in shelter-esque exploration quests, but nooo, too complicated for consoletards

I'd really, really, really, REALLY like for there to be more battle spells, for customization spells to return (I don't remember them being in Skyrim), and for master level magic to not suck fucking ass. I played a spellcaster in Skyrim, because I liked how they improved how the spells functioned, but they increased function and severely limited variety. With the master level spells, there was almost no point in using them, cause you're left wide open to attack for I think 3 seconds before it even casts. I mean, the massive lightning beam was cool to look at, but it's not very useful when going to cast it lets you get completely surrounded.

procedurally generated fuckhuge maps that i know are possible in 1997+20. plox.

>Create a reason for Argonians to exist.
that one maid is a reason enough, no?

I loved the world in Skyrim. I'd be happy with a world just as big or bigger. Hopefully bigger, with more to explore.

I also hope it runs on my GTX 660.

PC has always been Bethesda's main platform homie what are you talking about.

you really think Skyrim followed their RPG tradition?

they already abandoned it to satisfy casuals/bigger customer base

get fucked

/thread
Morrowind is a true masterpiece, Oblivion was good, Skyrim was average.
ES6 will probably be shit.

Want to see a little more love given to large side quests. And more time put into joining factions. My pure warrior was arch mage and head of every other guild possible. Despite not having any of the skills needed to be a thief or assassin. And my soul was pretty much the property of all the daedric lords

This guy gets it

Also don't make illusion magic so weak. By the time I got an illusion spell all the creatures around were too high level to be affected by it.

Bring back Mark/Recall, teleportation spells and get rid of fast travel.

This. I'm bias to Oblivion I fucking love it, but the magic/spells and lore immersion of Morrowind is unparalleled in elder scrolls must say.

the adoring fan, we need a new one

Op here I do genuinely fear they become too linear and voicy like Fallout4 ,like they tried too hard,I just hope they keep the world genuinely interesting and diverse

they gonna streamline the shit out of it like fo4

Remastering a game is more expensive than creating a new one. And it's arduous work

english is not my native language asshole
get a life instead of insulting random strangers on the internet

bring back the rascism
"why do kajiits lick there own butts""to get the taste of kajiit cookinng out of there mouths hahaha" gotta love oblivion

You won't see it for like 3 or more years from now. Bethesda releasing two new IP's before the make the next Elder Scrolls game. I think the first one is like Fallout in space. Bethesda answer to Mass Effect.

They just made Fallout 4 if anything it's gonna be DOOM or something they can't fuck up

Do you not know the difference between remake and remaster?

New races. Specifically one based on Finnic peoples. Every other ethnic group and culture in Europe has one but not us.

I heard the next one is ES in space.

Non pointless factions

When i end the mages side quests i want to be a fucking dark wizard and be respected and feared all over the wasteland

As much as I'd love a new Morrowind remake,I think they'll try make something new,I'd like to see a story setting between Morrowind and Oblivion,but incorporating both

Fix the races. Not just Argonians but Bretons have always been OP as fuck.

Show the % damage reduced by armor instead of random numbers that may or may not be above the armor cap.

For faggots ITT: should I play Witcher 3 if I didn't play Witcher 2? I tried playing it but the controls (especially for combat) were lame

I tried playing 2*

>bethesda always did decent games, they're not perfect but they were decent
Theyre only decent after you install a buttload of mods
Get ready for a piece of shit with tons of bugs, boring dialogues where it doesnt even matter what your character says, repetitive quests, dumb ai... I could go on for hours

Actually they confirmed at DICE 2017 that TES 6 is already in development, though 2 new IPs will still come out before it.

Anywhere here's my wishlist, probs set in Hammerfell

>Pirates should do pirate things dynamically, i.e based on their AI and not just because the player triggered an event by entering the area
>The world should level around the player more, it's not fair or fun to meet an enemy with more health or better gear than the player.
>There's currently so many magic schools that it just complicates things, they should be reduced. We really only need two schools, Good and Bad (damage & healing)
>It can be hard to remember the NPCs because there's just soo many of them in the towns/cities. They should reduce the number of NPCs in settlements and instead add more bandits to caves to make up for it.
>Racial/gender bias could be reduced, if a player plays as a Redguard, Khajiit, Argonian or female they could get extra stats at the start for checking their privilege

There weren't slaves in Skyrim? I thought there were.

Yes the plot bb, and the sunshafts

Oh and the horrible horrible voice acting and boring soundtrack

But you're already a wizard?

Yes I fucking love the Witcher and the controls are weird you'd get used to it. Witcher 3 is bomb af you can understand everything they put it in good context.

Op here,what new races you think they could add??

I assumed you didn't.

You're getting old Arnold.

In morrowind you could straight up BUY SLAVES. House Telvanni towns all had slave markets and magic users were brutal masters.

there should be a feature where you can join other peoples savegames and playing with them in co-op

Play 2 first..It's much better

I just want to get back to Balmora and cry about all the things that went wrong in my life. Only Caius understands me.

What I meant was Fallout/Elder Scrolls mechanics, but in space. It's a new IP.

bring back acrobatics leveling for superjumps

Na fam it is not

Who are the slavs in TES?
Whom do the various elves represent? Or orcs?

The controls aren't bad at all especially in combat all you need is good timing.

Goddamn it those games are huge. I played the fucking FUCK out of Morrowind, and somehow I never knew that.

Slavery is a dark elf culture thing though, isn't it?

It was fucking lame how they changed everything to your level, i understand it makes the game more open to do what you want at any time but there was something cool about trying to kill really high level shit at a low level to get their cool armour in Morrowind.

They also said they don't even have a new engine for the next ES game. I'm predicting 2020 or later.

Kill yourself you massive faggot. NOT EVERY GAME NEEDS MULTIPLAYER. This isn't Dark Souls. It's Elder Scrolls, where you are the changing force in all of tamriel. Part of the appeal is the single player aspect. And why so many of us despise ESO.

The orks are slavs. Duh.

House Hlaalu masterace reporting

>Bethesta should not make players able to break the game without using the console. That fucking alchemy-enchanting loop rustles my jimmies.

>Singleplayer, please. I wanna stay an autist fag.

>Make an actual use for everything in the game. Scrolls in Skyrim were fucking useless (c'mon bethesda, the game's called The Elder Scrolls for a reason...)

>Keep lore friendly, speacially in geographical and topographicals matters

>More khajits

>Less annoying guards and NPCs with repeating dialogs. At least make a script to keep their mouths shut.

I didn't say bad just odd placing/mapping I don't get touched nigga dodge everything.

Why?

not multiplayer, co-op.
you could still be a friendless faggot all day if you want

I wouldn't have minded that if creatures didn't stop leveling at like 35-40 other than bosses. Once you hit level 50 the game is cake.

Bethesda are lazy cunts so I expect a game like this:

- GameBryo engine, again
- Unplayable shit full of bugs due to the shit engine
- Paid mods only downloadable in their Bethsoft database
- massive empty world
- Big cities = 4 houses + 1 farm
- Shit animations
- Shit combat
- Textures for PS3 in a game released in 2020
- Dumbed down game, now 6 yo kids can play
- Todd howard and pete hines explaining why TES6 is the best game ever made.

...and massive downgrade, now you can play TES6 on Nintendo Switch

Procedurally generated maps preclude set missions. Can you imagine how many missions would be fucked by random gen maps making stupid as shit terrain and cities?

Op here ,ES isn't a multiplayer game,however if you could just play through with just one friend per account I think that might be okay,what would you remove from the game..? ..

Co-OP is still MULTIPLAYER idiot. Multi, meaning more than one, and player, meaning people participating. Everything I said before still stands.

It's supposed to be a thing for basically every part of the empire that the Empire doesn't control 100%. The Empire is against slavery as are the Argonians and Khajits as they are the most common victims.

I don't have to imagine, I played Daggerbug.

So much this
There was no hallenge in skyrim once you got half-decent equipment you could one-hit KO everything
Not even dragons were too hard even on the highest dificulty

So it'd be bad to have a choice to do so then huh? You're literally asking for less then.

but you are the one choosing if you want to play with others or not. you simply won't have to worry about at all

Well fucking done for explaining what actual words mean..You genuinely are a hero..You massive bellend

I liked Hlaalu for Balmora but I went with Telvanni for the Mushrooms.

id say certain things shouldnt scale up with you i mean come on whats the point in leveling up if your never stronger than anything. in what way would it make sense to be level 80 and a wolf is still a major threat

Dragons were way easy compared to other enemies like trolls and saber cats. Not to mention giants. I wouldn't even go near them at my highest level due to my early experiences with them.

Look up the wiki. There are lots of races that haven't been playable before as well as some that are only mentioned briefly and not even named. They could also come up with completely new ones.

Slavs are a faction within Imperials.
Altmer = Japanese
Bosmer = Native Americans
Dunmer = Mix of various Asians
Orsimer = Mongols

>More Racism

>More M'aiq the Liar

>Akavir exploration in the context of 2E, much like discovering america.

>Gay marriage? Really? I mean, c'mon...

Theres this dwarvish shield you get from a daedric fag and it puts up an op ward that can block elder dragon breath. Fuck everything.

Dragons fall way too easy,if they used dark souls rules for dragon killing,it would be grand

>I'm level 9 and can solo dragons.
Skyrim
>I'm the dragonborn but others somehow know dragonshouts
is
>become Thane, murder people, get off because i'm Thane
Overrated

Remember when you could become a wearwolf in morrowind, that shit was awesome. Or you could just get that ring that turned you into one, jumping super high and shit.
Morrowind was 10/10
Prove me wrong.

this things don't need to be corrected?

as a female Dunmer i would like some wet gay action

>TES 6 is already in development
Todd Howard misspoke at E3 last year saying the same thing and was refuted later by Pete Hines. They WILL make TESVI, but no one is working on it at all yet. The DICE 'announcement' is probably more of the same. Todd does have a bad habit of talking out of his ass about game schedules.

Like a Randy Pitchford lite

imperials- romans
altmer- french
bosmer- native americans
dunmer- indians
orcs- niggers
kajit- weaboo nigger
argonians- scaley niggers
nords- master race germanics
bretons- also brits
fixed it for you

>I'm the dragonborn but others somehow know dragonshouts

i got so angry the first time a draugr shouted at me

They should let you fuck the children you adopt, imho.

No. I'm asking them to put that time and money to better things, retard. It's not as if I'm saying burn the money and twiddle your thumbs.

Plenty of games suffer from poorly implemented co-OP. They often build features dependent on it.

There are words that just can't be used sarcastically, particularly over text. Such as literally or genuinely.

>Getting Thaned literally the first day you discover the hold capital.

I mean, I know i'm the dragonborn and I'm the coolest mortal in Tamriel, but dude... That's just stupid. They're literally giving away the title

Morrowind was objectively the best game as long as you weren't lazy and could read.

Want to become a Vampire? FUCK YOU. It's hard as fuck to become a vampire and vampires are segregated into clans.

You could always increase the difficulty.

thats terriable