Ask a bug hunter anything

Ask a bug hunter anything.

(Got my first HIV test on Tuesday, and just got into this recently - so fingers crossed)

Why

To die early ?

More pics and proof or gtfo

My dad never gave me attention.

you're just proving that homosexuals are degenerates

I`m pretty wealthy so I can afford the medical treatment about 5 times over and there`s no such thing as AIDs anymore not with the drugs around now compared to before. So its the last thing on my mind. I just want to push my limits.

Your just proving how little you know. There are many kinds of homosexuals who want different things. Some want sex, some want companionship, some just friendship. All different in their own ways.

You can`t die from Aids these days. Google some of the more potent drugs available and you`ll see why.

that doesn't actually answer the question.

why not cut yourself, or burn yourself, or brand yourself. sounding, stretching your asshole

there are so many things you can do to push your limits more than being manipulated into thinking a death sentence is a badge of honor.

Once you've got the gay plague, are you going to carry on spreading it?

bug hunter?

Is everyone on Sup Forums have opened arseholes like this? Wth

no, thats takes months of practice.

every time I tried gaping myself i ended up with tears and purple bruising.

whoever that person is stretches their shitter daily

Why would you want to do that?

Some are trying to contract the AIDS intentionally

Less effort to shit, my dude

Someone who wants to contract stds

Genuine degeneracy of the human race

no one likes them.

If there was an voting system on this site I'd be +1ing you

(Though I gotta say, the pent up people with aids sure would like them)

Samefag.

gtfo

This isn't fucking reddit you retard nobody gives a shit what you would give le +1 to. Either express your opinion, or expand on or argue against someone's, or just stfu

You contribute nothing but want people who dont know you to know you anonymously agreed with some other faggot....