Seriously, how bad can rape really be?

Seriously, how bad can rape really be?

Terrible. You could be branded a monster and serve time in prison, not to mention the public scorn and ostracism

Well considering rape is just penetration, you could rape with a knife or cactus instead of cock. So i'd imagine it would be pretty bad sometimes.

I've honestly considered it and think I'd be ok with being raped. It might be scary like being mugged, and you get beat up more in a specific place, but I'd welcome having my virginity taken.
And ass rape must hurt more, so women have it good.

Of course it would be a shocking experience when it is for the first time, but isn't that true for almost everything anyway?

I was asking it in the object's perspective, not mine.

kek'd.
>Nothing is illegal if you don't get caught

the physical part is not so bad, the emotional part is what sucks.

Don't believe the liberal media user. They all like it. They all want to be raped, especially feminists. You think rape could have been a thing this long if they didn't enjoy it? Why do you think their pussies get wet?

HAWT. MOAR

I was raped. It sucked, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I was led to believe.

Well, my ex gf got raped. She got dragged into the bushes, drugged and raped. She became schizophrenic and is now seeing a psychologist. It's pretty bad. Please, don't rape.

First time, maybe. But after the fifth one, I think they'd get used to it, or even digging it.

Think about it, how often you see women dressing like a slut because they think they just want to. I'm at a university, and I can see that 90% of the time they go back to their home without getting it. If they were to get raped, they'd sleep with all their needs satisfied, and so would be mine.

ok ok, I'll stop raping. At least one day a week I won't rape anyone, so that makes 6 rapes a week for me. Thanks faggot

Its not a rape if she gets wet.

Holy shit who's the one at the right?

Thnx bby

I'm sure the same would happen to anyone seeing a dentist for the first time, and then left all by himself/herself afterwards. Shit is traumatic, yet a slight sentiment helps a lot, and we make it less of a problem on our third or fourth visit.

Not to mention that it has physiological benefits, similar to visiting a dentist really.

so wait you were raped AND you were sucked? wha?

But explain this "rape" you're talking about. Do you mean like, inviting a girl and fucking her without her consent or just straight up dragging someone into an empty lobby and fucking them until their eyes bleed?

i was raped in college by my then boyfriend. Even though i was drunk and he made me cum 3 times i still called the police because I DIDN'T CONSENT!

>"fucking them until their eyes bleed"
>"eyes bleed"

No user, you're supposed to fuck the other holes...

Terrible, it takes away women's ability to use sex as a bargaining tool, they only thing they have until they divorce rape you at 35

More like the latter, but I don't see why her eyes would bleed really. I was thinking of a scenario like the following:

> after midnight
> sitting in the library, seeing looking at this potentially succubus chick
> catch her occasionally looking towards me, but she looks at everyone really
> sucking her thumb at one point, playing with her hair, keeping her legs wide open

All until now is a real story by the way. Then:

> she gets out, probably just for some fresh air, but maybe not just that
> go out after her, and follow her to wherever away from sight
> do it regardless of her "consent", and enjoying her screams
> repeat

but you liked it?

12yo detected

Well. If you were raped while at gunpoint. Forced to eat stinky HIV encrusted cock that has warts and smegma around the uncut extra long foreskin. Forced blow job rape.

English isn't your first language, is it?

Want to rape the shit out of her, right?
So do I bro, so do I. I would fucking drop every bit of my load all over her tits and mouth.

nah just divorce raped

I have a rape fetish. I'd like to be raped but a certain way which defeats the rape part I guess. I don't want to be beaten to a pulp or raped by someone with a nasty smelly dick but ya know hold me down wrestle me choke me make me cry

So you just want to be fucked hard? I can do that, if you are at least as attractive as my ex, to me.