twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE NEED MORE SOLDIERS

PROTECT DUCK

SPREAD WEST

MANIFEST DESTIMEME

bump do it

post the link next time
>reddit.com/r/place#x=163&y=728

Im making the people on the Swedish flag into shitskins.

Help me Sup Forumsros

NEED MORE PEOPLE

Here is a script to keep the core pure:

pastebin com/J9LuTsNv

I've been running it for a while on 4 accounts and it has been doing pretty well in defending the core.

Change the coordinates to [115,696] if you want to make a new core, we are trying to make a tendril to that area.

Let's face it, it's over, the people with bots won. That's what always happens during these April Reddit events, the first 6 hours are fun then people with bots come in and it all goes to shit.

The void cores are small and unable to grow at this point. Let's wait for this to blow over and for Reddit admins to start talking like it was a great community thing and totally not just three people with bots.

reddit.com/r/place/#x=163&y=728

redditfag detected

Discords. Now

The void is okay but why the fuck isn't Sup Forums griefing with racist shit like they should be. Make them shitskins

this isn't griefing. the void consumes.

yuuup, been using reddit for over five years now

hurr durr le reddit fag thinking Sup Forums approves of the void

sounds fun

keep the duck
dont cuck the duck

GOGH LIVES

GOGH LIVES

>GOGH LIVES

STOP ATTACKING THE FUCKIND DUCK HOLY SHIT

stop killing the duck you autists, we need a reference point to spread from

Why who gives a shit about a gay ass duck?

>Sup Forums
>a place were people talk about using reddit

kys, all of you

The duck is our defense against the rick and morty tards on reddit, which is pretty much all of reddit.

As long as the duck is there, they will not repair Rick's foot

we're fucking reddit up
its a raid

So wait the void consumes everything unless its a faggot duck from some faggot show that i dont watch?

reddits been fucking the void up for a day and a half now. this is a shit raid.

you are all faggots.

Duck is unrelated to the show. But duck people apparently have a truce with the cartoon and that's stopping them from slowing us down. If we take the duck and hit the rick drawing we'll be stuck for days

A pitiful attempt at one, at that. It's designed in a way that all of you Sup Forumstards can't do shit.

IT WOULD TAKE ALL OF Sup Forums, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING user to do what you all want.

The void takes the path of least resistance. Consuming the duck will cause resistance.

fuck that duck hes getting blacked

>we're fucking reddit up

that's fine if you want to take it down, just don't expect the autists with the rick drawing to be anywhere near as easy

You can try, but you are literally wasting your pixels. Make tentacles

>BLACK THAT DUCK

Hey faggots, let's do something about that mona lisa. I don't care how long it takes, we must consume it.

>you are literally wasting your pixels.

You literally sound like a huge faggot

Who cares what they think.

Let's consume shit.

consume to the left cuckbois

Someone help me consume the mona lisa.

Won't happen. Too many scriptfags guarding it. Stick to Rick

void

Fight fire.

With fire.

OUR BLIGHT WILL DEVOUR THE STARS

battle map

THEY ARE REPAIRING THE DUCK

CUCK THE DUCK BOYS

That almost sorta kinda looks like a blue print.

Where did the "Lolicons Unite!!!" go?

SUPPORT THE VOID. IMPERMANECE IS LIFE.

The heatmap timelapse is amazing. The void shows up as a tactical nuke on the OSU logo.

I kinda want to see that.

discord?

ITS HAPPENING

i.imgur.com/a95XXDz.gifv

THE TRANNY FLAG-LINE IS IMPREGNABLE

they are griefing the void, shit guys start defending our void

the void shall consume all

There are way too many liberal faggots on reddit, that's why. You are literally facing all of reddit when you attack the trans flag.

If you have multiple reddit accounts, download the script to help maintain the void. There seriously doesn't need to be many accounts dedicated to maitenance.

you all missed the point of the void. all you had to do was defend the original core. you all splintered off and grew weak. now you start more cores and further weaken the void.

_

▲▲

NEWFAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG here

this, don't start new cores and don't expand your pixels to shit if the core is not clean, when the core is clean cuck the duck

No. The void is organic. Too many normalfags attacked the original core. The void is all about following the path of least resistance, and grows from existing large black blobs.

thats awesome. I want that as a screensaver

bump

bumb
we need to server our country

no. you all faggots attacking random shit created more hate towards the void and is what caused our downfall.
first redditfags went on and attack the diamond shit instead of defending the core, they you all started making new cores all over the place.
you fucked up and are weak. the void cannot exist unless it is cohesive.

to the left and up there is a green face on a black surface, to the ones who are expanding the void get there so we can have a chunk of black for free, doubt anyone will defend that little shit

There is a pretty concentrated effort centered around rick's foot right now

Will it though? How old is that picture?

like for 6 hours already, dead plan

We are trying to make a tendril into the brazil butt. Brazil butt is goign to get VOIDED

yeah and a couple hours ago it was on the far right, and before that in the lower left by homer. and some faggots even tried the lower right end of the rainbow road.

you faggots never learn.

the void was not about attacking or anything in particular, it just WAS. vast emptiness of space.

discord already

i think the brazilians have bots dude, consume de duck and the tranny shit, if we bother some big fags on reddit we will dissappear

reddit.com/r/TheVoidRevamped/

Can we destroy the Swedish flag already? The faggots have been there too long

tbh fam

fuck off im not joining your shitty attempt that's not even about the core meaning of the void.

anything that's not the original void core is not acceptable and you're just a traitor and idiot for attempting to do shit anywhere else.

this shitty attempt at a raid is just an example of how far Sup Forums has fallen
fucking faggots

But an user can dream, can't he?

Alright keep being a failure then.

implying Sup Forums was never in the sewer. lelz

YOU keep making new cores that fail, YOU keep splitting the forces, YOU keep attacking random shit that gets restored, YOU are the failure...

>proving you're a newfag by not remembering the raids of '06-'07

Can we kill this pony?
reddit.com/r/place#x=781&y=430
It's got black all around it, if we all start from the outside and pull inwards we can delete it.

The void will fall

can we fuck up that spiral thing that they keep trying to fix?

lol you have the intelligence of a damp rag and the intelligence of a constipated donkey.

If the leaders refuse to mark a location for everyone to attack then you will continue being a failure. The failure of leadership is why there are so many cores.

Just that Sup Forums has grown up. All the kids today that have the autism levels that we had at their age are too busy fucking around on youtube, twitch, and minecraft.

i thought there were bronies on Sup Forums

KEEP MOVING WEST

WE AIM TO DESTROY THE COMMUNIST SICKLE IN THE TOP LEFT

FOR THE VOID

yes they post so much on b they got exiled to their own board

in the quarantine board, yes

This

yea yea yea, I was there loicing, still a sewer

bump for this
fuck mlp

if you think we have any chance of getting to the sickle youre retarted. we can hardly even take the red/blue spiral that nobody cares about, let alone anything that far away

reddit.com/r/TheVoidRevamped/