Get a feels thread going, whatever makes you feel is acceptable

Get a feels thread going, whatever makes you feel is acceptable

slowly losing my best friend to a girl..
Not blaming him tho..

feeeeels

Sweet baby jesus

Hits me hard

bump incoming

bump done

I laughed a little here...

Jesus christ user
That hurt

I wanted to jerk of before bed, now I'm almost in tears

This is only the first bit, it ends with user fucking his blind sister and entering an incestuous relationship

Good natured not that hard hitting feels

Well... I definitely didn't expect that.

Just don't
I know I have no right but I feel like these threads are the only ones where I can connect and truly relate to you Sup Forumstards.
And I strongly believe it will stay that way....a last light amidst all the fuckery that goes on here, reassuring us that we still CAN feel

Yeah the one i read has him lose her in a park instead of a mall but everything else is exactly the same hahahah, it's on wincest threads 24/7

Dude im op i was just saying this particular one is an incest greentext faggot

My GF sent me this a few hours ago.

woah

Yesterday, a friend invited me to a house, to drink a pair of beers and a vodka, that house is the house of my ex GF, see her, taking the hands of her new boyfriend, just broken my heart in pieces, my friend got really drunk and left me with her and her boyfriend, i cannot control myself, drink my beer, attacking that dude with one and another dark joke about his beard, fucking jew, whatever, she notices my wrath at him, and i just... Leave the house, keeping my hands in my pockets, after a time walking i could not hold my tears
Really fucking miss you, fucking bitch

You didn't need to, you cock munch