Just wanting to let you fags know I'm better than every single one of you

>"Wow!! Better than Sup Forums? What a low bar. Why are you even here?"
To shit on you fucking nerds and show you what a peak conditioned 23 year old looks like. I also get a kick out of making beta males angry and scared. BTW. I used to browse this board all the time when I was 16 believe it or not. I'm more of an old fag than 99% of the people here.

>"B-b-but you look like shit!!"
Let's see your body. Oh wait, you won't post it because you're fucking scared of criticism and can only dish out but can't take any

>"B-b-b-but I would just shoot you"
Shoot me for intimidating you, stealing all the women around you, and making you look like a bitch? Sure, pussy. Just remember, you beta weaklings would be the prison fuck toys. So no matter what, I get the last laugh

Sorry to play 4D Chess like this. What can I say? I'm smarter than you and can predict everything this putrid shit hole can muster up. I win. You lose. (No, this isn't copy/pasta, search it up yourself if you don't believe me)

To shit on you fucking nerds and show you what a peak conditioned 23 year old looks like. I also get a kick out of making beta males angry and scared. BTW. I used to browse this board all the time when I was 16 believe it or not. I'm more of an old fag than 99% of the people here.

Let's see your body. Oh wait, you won't post it because you're fucking scared of criticism and can only dish out but can't take any

Shoot me for intimidating you, stealing all the women around you, and making you look like a bitch? Sure, pussy. Just remember, you beta weaklings would be the prison fuck toys. So no matter what, I get the last laugh

Sorry to play 4D Chess like this. What can I say? I'm smarter than you and can predict everything this putrid shit hole can muster up. I win. You lose. (No, this isn't copy/pasta, search it up yourself if you don't believe me)

We believe you, you weird vascular monster.

nice nips OP

Sounds like a nigger going on a white man power fantasy. Go pick cotton bitch

Ok monkey man, calm down

First: nice body and covidence
Second: unsocial fuck

Worried about the bullies at school tomorrow kid?

Only bitches get playboy tattoos.

Timestamp you wannabe

OP can't inb4

Id like to see your proportionate legs user xD

You have hurt my feelings

looks like somone is autistic

>Shoot me for intimidating you, stealing all the women around you, and making you look like a bitch? Sure, pussy. Just remember, you beta weaklings would be the prison fuck toys. So no matter what, I get the last laugh

ending your existence would be fun

Nah man, you look great tbf but I can guarantee I get more pussy than you.

You're a fucking vain tool and you know it, with a shitty little attitude on ya.
I'm 95kg I'd kick your ass

Have the roids shriveled your nuts?

Glad you took our advice to heart and went all out on your last cycle. Keep up with that stack, don't fuck with what isn't broken.

You don't get any pussy.

Ive seen and talked to you on Discord I think?

Pokemon

Having to show of in from of those "beta fags" really show how much better u r, u insecure attention whore

new copy pasta

Haha, how are your hormones? Fucking steroid pleb.

I bet you can't even run 2 miles straight.

Those ingrown hairs must suck.

>thinking muscles make you better than someone

You can lift all you want, it's never gonna make your frat bro gay, and he'll never love you the way you love him.

>stealing all the women around you
unless you can steal 2D women, I don't really give a fuck

You mean balder...

Post tits andv timestamp. Only a bitch would come to b to talk about on us dildos

Cool you're better than me, but that doesn't mean I'm not happy with where my life is at the moment. Have a good day user :)

bruh you look like a chicken nugget lol

Your arm looks like a weird veiny dick. Fuck it. all of you looks like a weird veiny dick.

Well if had money you would've mentioned that too, but you didn't. So what's it like being a poor fuckin loser living with your parents at 23 OP?

hi billy !

I can honestly say I've had better sex with average guys than with really muscular ones. The strength is nice but it's like they rely mostly on their muscles and put most of their efforts into this rather than bedroom skills. So if you aren't beefy like in OP's picture, don't fret. There is nothing wrong with being skinny or having some extra meat on you. If you know how to lay pipe your partner won't care how buff you are.