ITT: artists with flawless discographies

ITT: artists with flawless discographies

>steady diet of nothing
>the argument

I fucking love Fugazi but I wouldn't say they have a flawless discography. Tons of great songs though. A Steady Diet of Nothing and The Argument are not amazing some good songs. Reclamation is one of my favorite Fugazi songs.

Name ONE bad fugazi album then

Pro tip: You can't ;)

Agreed

>s/t
>challenge for a civilized society

>Leaves Turn Inside You

>Fugazi
>Nirvana
>Tool
>Joy Division
>The Smiths
Am I forgetting somebody?

>The Argument not being one of Fugazi's bests
>LTIY not being Unwound's magnum opus
This is the correct answer, although it still goes without saying that Unwound still had one of the most consistent discographies of the 90s

Name one album

Name one bad album

easy

Bottomless Pit exists
NLDW exists

>name one good album

Fugazi is so fucking overrated, they sound like the god damn Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

lol

>NLDW
>flawed
pick one mthfckr

tame impala

These guys had an untouchable run in the 80's from Zen Arcade through Warehouse: Songs and Stories.

Agreed Fugazi is incredibly consistent

That's not correct

I'm glad I'm not the only one who hears the resemblance.

I agree that they have some similarities, but the difference is that Fugazi never wrote any godawful douchey sex jams, whereas that makes up a large chunk of RHCP's discography.

>This wasn't the first post

Such a shame

nigga wat

>Only a Northern Song
>Hey Bulldog

All of the lyrical songs were good. If you think it's bad because of songs with no lyrics you are a true pleb.

Revolver

the fleet foxes ep is good lads

>2 albums
I love Women but c'mon user. Thats cheating.

>Tool
first album was total shit

REKT

over 700 full-length albums across the span of 9 years and not one of them sucks

name someone else that can make that same claim

>The project was regarded as a contractual obligation by the Beatles, who were asked to supply four new songs for the film. Some songs were written and recorded specifically for the soundtrack, while others were unreleased tracks from other projects. The album was issued two months after the band's self-titled double LP (also known as the "White Album") and was therefore not viewed by the band as a significant release.

CLARK ( aka Chris Clark )