What a degenerate whore

what a degenerate whore

using that attire to a premier of a kids' film

I agree.

But I would still bang her fucking brains out.

same, even though she's borderline fat

I would bury my face in her ass until I suffocated

She seems like such a cheap whore. If she didn't get lucky when she was young and still cute, she would be picking up tricks at truck stops.

Yeah just a bit.

But oh well shes thick af and her ass is insane. Bet shes crazy in bed as well.

''borderline fat'' do you go for scrawny girls that are shaped like little boys cause you're insecure by your small penis? are you bisexual or just a closeted faggot? a woman is supposed to have curves and meat in the right places, obviously something you lack inbetween your legs faggot.

only closet degenerates care about degeneracy as a feeble attempt at deflecting from their own issues.

I would say lack of a tire as she is sansa panties

It's the pathetic ''good guys'' that never get no play that bitch and whine about it all the time, then they wonder why their still virgins and masturbate to traps on /b

I use to have a small crush at Ariel when I was like thirteen because she's just a couple of years older than me, but later she got fat and lost that cute look :(

I see we're in agreement then.

Meh, if this girl didn't wear at least 6 inch heels to make her legs look less dumpy and didn't have tits out to the next state she really would be just another fat attention whore.

>what a degenerate whore

but what makes her that way?

the dress? the make up? the hair? the lack of sex you receive?

>ITT virgins complain about a beautiful girl

its ok anons i'm sure she is so bothered by your disgust...

>what a fat degenerate whore

fixed

it is probably more the TV contract that put her on everybody's radar. the tits help.

are they airbrushing her ass?

this.

more

lol nice projecting retard

I smurfed my pants.

he's right, though

She's been like that ever since she grew tits.

The fact that she literally wants everybody to know shes not wearing panties or any kind of underwear at all... despite that fact only being relevant to the person thats fucking her.

Oh fuck man I wish I was there on the boat with them lost forever, all I'd eat is fish and assholes that's what I'd survive off

lol if you are such a big beta with thoughts owned by feminists to the point of thinking this isn't borderline fat

the fact that it's a kiddie's movie premiere she's attending to, not whatever else

stop getting your little heart ripped by anons on /b faggot why are you so sensitive? grow a backbone faggot, that girl borderline fat how she is wouldn't spit in your face, you're a loser virgin bro admit it.

lol

She'd be much better if she didn't butcher herself with breast reduction.

>Every single time.

right. because that's never been done before or really matters. perhaps it was just the most comfortable option and you're looking too far into it.

>implying these premieres are for the kids.
>implying some kid seeing some TnA would be some traumatic experience
>implying you even care

nothing we can do about it now besides complain and be annoying for the rest of our lives.

Hey ive got this pair of REALLLY comfortable sweat pants, but theyve got this hole near my groin that shows a pretty good amount of side-ball, oh well theyre too comfy! Besides, i wouldnt get arrested for indecent exposure right?

True

Imagine the amazing view her doctor got before having to destroy them.

the difference here is... the dress was made that way, and most women (shocker) don't actually wear underwear in a dress! and she's not exposing anything!

also, I knew a guy that went to the strip club with just sweat pants on. now that's degeneracy.

The difference is nobody wants to see you're fucking disgusting smegma dripping balls. Women are actually attractive

Why are you complaining?

Sorry to ruin your little virgin fantasy, but most women do indeed wear underwear in dresses.

>being this cucked

lmao those fuckin clown feet

you'd be surprised

No, I would not. You are aware of what the definition of the word "most" means right? Just because your mom freeballs on Saturday nights, doesn't mean "most" women do.

>has never seen a woman
>implying strip clubs arent degenerate and emasculating to begin with

ok tough guy. you obviously know more women than I do.

Well, no shit. That was obvious as soon as you opened your big dumb mouth.

Kek

??

Ok instead, im fashion designer for men, and im coming out with a pair of sweatpants with a lined purposely excluded hole of material right next the balls so they show a "tasteful" amount of ball. This is fine yes? and i would not be jailed instantly?

>women (shocker) don't actually wear underwear in a dress!

true or not, so?

>she's not exposing anything!

except side tit [revealing no bra is being worn, pretty obviously] her entire midsection, and a part of her ass, the exact part that would show underwear, any kind of underwear seemingly on purpose? [if any was worn, obviously not]

>I knew a guy that went to the strip club with just sweat pants on.

ok???? what does that have to do with anything?

fuck that guy?

>now that's degeneracy

??? at least the dick was covered? boner or not?

but chicks can show the entire outline of the tit in and out of clothes????????????

exactly

Yeah she's pretty hot.

Is she going commando in that dress?

Like, bare, wet pussy right under there?

Also, shame she got her tits reduced. Those things were fucking epic.

Boingggggg