He could do this, so

he could do this, so.......

what's stopping us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Speak for yourself, bub.

No money for liposuction, gyno surgery, hair transplants, Tren, Clen, HGH, Nolva, "personal trainer" i.e. personal drug dealer, and personal cook. Also, no 24/7 free time and a life without a single worry in the world.

willpower.
I swear I'll get back in the gym after this depression. I promise

He has steroids

not worth going that far, he ended up losing all his hair cause of it.

>what's stopping us?
not getting paid 1+ million$ for doing this is what stopping me.

if i was famous and knew a shitton of attention was being put on me i'd have a bit more incentive to do it

excuses excuses

if you have time to go on Sup Forums you have time to work out

>i'd have a bit more incentive
how 'bout getting pussy

>ITT: Excuses

youtube.com/watch?v=tYzMYcUty6s

I think there's a bit more than just working out going on there. Same thing for most hollywood body transformations

I don't have access to personal trainers, nutritionists, and high grade steroids

If was being paid $10 million to get abs like memelord I might be more inclined.

You get a large advance on your contract when you need to get in shape like that for a role. He probably had a personal chef, a maid cleaning his place and taking care of his clothes. Not a care in the world but his gains.

>you need a personal trainer, personal cook/nutritionist and illegal steroids to be in good shape

lmao holy shit

if i work out my aesthetics will look shit senpai

dont wanna have a sam hyde body when i dont know what i'm doing

looks like he lost a few pounds. His muscles aren't any bigger in the second picture, he just dropped all the fat that was covering them up.

im shitposting from my bed because i have cerebral palsy and late stage cancer you inconsiderate fuck

Motivation. He has a loving girlfriend, the love of fans, the support of his friends and coworkers. What the fuck do we have?

eachother

misery is company

you have me I believe in you brother

He didn't have gyno before.

He's not really that in shape either, thats just average lifting and cutting for someone his size.

Yeah, with a personal trainer, a dietitian, and a steroid dealer.

just got back from my daily 3 mile walk (i know it's not much, but i got hit by a car in october so it's a lot for me)

bout to do my nightly deadlifts n squats

feels good

I already am. Just over 3 months ago, I was 215lbs. Started working out in earnest and not eating like a fat asshole... weighed myself at the gym a couple days ago and I'm currently 197lbs. My short term goal (by the end of the summer) is to get under 180. My long term goal (2 years) is to get in good enough shape to get a qualifying run on American Ninja Warrior.

How big you think his peeper is?

You can barely see a bulge in those skintight booty shorts

I'm a girl and I find him way more attractive as Andy Dwyer than as that narcissistic chad who spends too much time working out on the right.

Did anyone fucking ask what you thought? If you do that shit again I will fucking hit you.

>Also, no 24/7 free time and a life without a single worry in the world.

Why do Sup Forums neets say this about actors?

You need to work 12 hours a day through several months if not the entire year unless you're an a-lister

woahh, slow down there reddit

It is not that hard guys. I lost 25 kg (fuck murrican system) in one year with a reasonable diet and 30 minutes exercise every day.

Attraction plays a certain role in keeping fit but a far more important reason is your health as a whole - Andy Dwyer's having a stroke by 57 I assure you.

He's being paid a lot of moola to do it

*Punches you in the face, shattering your orbital bone*

I. Warned. You.

>im a girl
Fuck off whore

Nigga you're just saying shit. His arms and pecs are both clearly much bigger, same with his traps, so I think it's safe to assume that his core also got some work.
Like at least look at the picture before you just spout bullshit for no reason.

maybe because people have different preferences

This. If there were millions of dollars and actress ass as a motivator, I'm pretty sure I could do it. On top of having all the free time in the world as opposed to working 8 hours.

This speaks to me too well, fuck I can never stay motivated with exercise for more than a month.
Honestly I just find working out to be boring (even back when I was in shape), doesn't help that I keep going through spells of depression so I pretty much feel like I have no purpose for anything in life and don't improve upon myself.

Getting off of this shithole would probably make me less cynical and more motivated but I just can't let it go.

>I'm a girl and
stopped reading, filtered Anonymous, where'd everyone go, w/e it's worth it

probably pretty deec

when you get out of shape and put on weight it doesn't grow with you but when you work it off it goes back to being in proportion

where do i find girls who'll think this about me

itll give me excuse to not work out too much

>implying exercise isn't the only real cure for depression aside from having a loving 8-year-old daughter

Same, went from 244 pounds to 202 pounds in about four months via just eating moderately less and getting in an hour of jogging every other day, plus 30-40 minutes of light weightlifting the other days. Also put on a bit of muscle, and bench press went from pleb-tier 155 to normie-tier 215.

Was 130kg (286lb) last November, down to 93kg (203lb) now. I want to get down to ~80kg (175lb).

I hate to say it but I actually get more depressed from being in the gym and seeing how much better everyone else looks, not to mention with all my shitposting here that I keep hating physical activity for more than half an hour.
I'm willing to learn any routine to lose this shit faster at this point.

>gym
found your problem. 90% of gymfags are roiders

cardio: walk run jog, wow hard
strength: buy an oly bar, some weights and get creative. you can pretty much do a full body workout with just that

i went from 210 to 170s... all my fat is still in my stomach. just kill me m8

>bench pressing

Pleb.

I was 126kg, now 95kg. I'm 6ft 4" thou it's fine. I'm also around 20% BF.

Bullshit. My grandpa never exercised a day in his life and he drank daily and ate like shit, fatty greasy foods. He lived to be 98, fat and happy as fuck. Sorry you have garbage genetics and have to work extra hard to cheat death, pleb.

That seems pretty judgemental. What makes him a narcissistic chad? Because he's fit he just has to be an asshole about it?

It wasn't even the girl who replied you embarassing faggot.

write her a poem about it white knight faggot lmao

Not at the gym, that's for sure. Try the library, game/comic books stores, places like that.

>anna faris said she likes the chubby version better
where can I get a woman like this

lot of money to hire a personal trainer and a chief

>living a long life is totally worthwhile guys

women arent being truthful when they say that fám

if you have money anywhere

Nice blog dude

1 rep for anytime you see the word faggot

One of the hardest reasons about losing weight is eating stuff which is nutrious, low in calories and doesn't become boring. If you eat about 1000 calories a day, you'll lose about 1kg-2kg a week. Stack lots of dairy and protein too. That's even if you don't do anything all day. If you do exercise, it'll be even more.

Having a private chef do tasty low calorie meals every day and have a personal trainer to help you, makes losing weight easier.

Losing weight is possible just by cutting intake down.

Honestly guys just buy an xbox, and use xbox fitness -- mossa trainings.

And eat 25% less. That is all. I was like him on the left, now I am 60% like him on the right.

Is there actually a routine built around this?
I want to try it out.

you know those lean muscular fucks are weaksauce as hell right?

sam hyde's bearmode ass could most likely outlift all of them, and definitely kick their asses

you realize that in the second picture, chris is stood closer to the camera?

he's almost exactly the same size in both, he just cut fat. You've been tricked by movie magic.

I guess that's true but I can't see myself having anything in common with a guy who spends most his time working out when I'd rather play video games and watch tv and exercise just enough to not become a landwhale. i'd feel like shit if my boyfriend was ripped and i wasn't. it's added pressure on the relationship i don't need.

so, fine. yes. i'm sure guy on the right would be a great guy for a girl who was also obsessed with staying fit and working out. i'm just saying, you guys shouldn't be so hard on yourseves if it's hard for you to lose all the weight or because you don't have a six pack or whatever. there are girls out there who will love you just the way you are.

Not him but if you think these actors aren't getting that type of help you're crazy

Why the fuck would you need one?

That's just a nice thing she says to avoid being shallow, user.

What was she going to say, "Yeah, I married him when he was fat and kind of funny, but thank God he got Hot and rich(er), right."

>that's what fat dyels believe

Wait, how the fuck does he have clear abs yet every other muscle lacks definition? Even his pecs look shitty.

holy shit i just noticed this too. his pecs are fucking small

I wish I was still able to play vidya for long periods of time, I never ate whenever I got really into games.
Also beack when I still took adderall, that shit is like a diet pill.

You just going to be a sad cunt, brah?

some of us are. seth rogen was better looking chubby too. chubby guys are soft, cute and non-threatening and i want to hug them and take care of them.

how do I lose mantits

he was no that fat to begin with. under all that flab you can see some muscle. going from fat built to built is not that hard.

>literal hollywood jew millionaire
wow femanon, ur so down to earth ^___^

Yeah, but those actors also have schedules that are a million times more stressful and planned out than anything you are doing in your own life and they have to gain muscles fast in short periods of time. You have all the time in the world to get fit, slowly and steadily. You don't need a personal trainer to make sure he creates the perfect workout routine that is tailored to your Sup Forums shitposting schedule.

>soft, cute and non-threatening
Whatever, faggot. Take your shit to your designated containment board.

>start to train
>I will really do it
>reduce the fat on my body
>reduce the fat on my stomach
>now skin is hanging from my stomach
>it is so fucking ugly that I can't go to holiday and I have to wear a shirt all the time

I wish I didn't start it.

I went from 300 to 180 doing nothing.

>tfw stretch marks never go away

>some of us are
dont pair yourself in with women just because you like to dress like them faggot you're still a man no matter how much you want to be a woman

you lost weight too fast retard

skin tightens overtime though supposedly

kek. where did i say i'm down to earth? i'm just pointing out that i think some guys look better when they're chubby.

If you get loose skin this bad, that means you were morbidly obese before you started working out and your skin looking ugly should be your least concern because morbid obesity IS deadly.

>That's just a nice thing she says to avoid being shallow, user.

Also: chubby version probably had a lower sex drive, and definitely had a lot less other women wanting to fuck him

It does. A little. If you have a of it, the only fix is surgery.

Is it true you dick grows back to regular size as you lose weight?

yeah but now nobody will want to fuck him, so what's the point? would YOU fuck a girl with loose skin? be honest.

This thread made me cringe.

This comment made me cringe the hardest, though.

It never shrinks, it just doesn't get fatter along with the rest of you

Also depending on how fat you get it could be effected by poorer blood circulation

How do you know all of these stereroid names and not anything else about fitness? I sincerely doubt he used even one f those things considering how he looks. He never had gyno, didn't need hair transplants, and isn't big enough to suggest he hit the gym more than maybe four hours every week.

>most of his time
You can have that body for 4 hours a week

I spend more time than that playing overwatch

Then you're a retard.

>4 hours a week

are you implying all my skinny no muscle ex boyfriends were just lazy?