Dubs chooses what I say next

Dubs chooses what I say next

Do you like shit as much as you like cake?

Roll

rolling

How tight is your friends pussy?

Rerolling

gib mi da pusi baws

Last time

reroll

Winrar

How many jelly beans can you fit in your vaginal canal?

You like smoking penises brah?

why havent we had sex yet?

jimmy is a dick, dont you agree?

Rerrol

winrar

WINRAR

Response?

kek

now we wait

winrar

niggers

yea

I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU

Op here. No response yet

Show me your genitals

sorry my dick is tiny so i feel bad

Lemme smash

reroll

last reroll

My name is Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome

Thread is dead OP. Find another one

roll

rip

Sorry about that, my friend with autism told me i had to do it.

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

rerool

pls god pls

praise kek

rollin doubles here we go come on

so close and yet so far rolling last time

pls

>Sorry about that, my friend with autism told me i had
reroll

roll

can my mom date you?

if i show you me wewe can you show me yours?

I'm using this, the take a knee thing....of course at some point when I'm in a relationship but never the less it will be used #foreveralone

I got big boy points today can we meet up ?
we could go like for ice cream mom will come too wouldnt that be awesome ?

Due to global warming, summer has come early this year.
On behalf of my fellow Sup Forumsros, I would like to formally welcome all new users to the best website on the internet.
If you have any questions, this is the place to be.
Find an oldfag to take you under their wing, and learn everything you can from them.
Let's make this summer the best ever!

SHOW ME UR TITS YOU CUNT FACED SHITBAG WHORE. I WILL RAPE YOUR GRANDMA TO DEATH AND THEN SHIT DOWN YOUR PARENTS THROAT YOU CUM GUZZLING FAGGOT.

want sum fuk ? or what ?

This first
then this triples

I have no intention of getting involved with this arguement because it has been going much longer than i have been around and will go on ling after im dead. Whats the point?

What i did come here to say is that whoever created this is a dumb fuck, because the male g-spot is actually up the ass... everbody knows that

What is the most disturbing thing you have seen on the Internet?

My name is Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome

I want a picture of your feet

I want nude. How much would it cost?

I've been in read-only a few years and decided to make a thread. I need your wisdom Sup Forumsrothers.
As most of the people here, I'm a loner with no friends. I got sick of staying at home in front of monitor and went to grab some food. My problem is I have no idea how to hang out alone. After I finished eating, I stayed in my car for some time but failed to come up with anything and had to go home which sucks.
How do you guys hang out ? What you like to do ? I have no other ideas besides damn movie theaters and malls. Thank you guys for any ideas or suggestions.

Hey I was just trying to be funny for some people on the internet, would you like to grab dinner this weekend?

fuckin lol

WINRAR

whenever a girl says something like that its mostly them lying to themself lol

link this thread

holy fuck sorry my autistic brother took my phone
I was actually wondering if you wanted to meet up sometime

rerol

rererol

Have you ever been outnumbered in a fight? Did you face more than one person from the start or did more people jump in after the fight started? If you train some kind of martial art or just play a sport and lift your input would be appreciated.

FUCK REREROLL
COME ON TRYNA GET U LAID OP

roll

Youre mom is a better lay than you cunty McCuntface. Also Hillary Clinton should be in prison for her crimes.

in what way shape or form is that lucky for me you fucking tard

tell her:

"I'm sorry some guys over the internet came and me say those things. Sorry for all and please forget all I said, hope you have a nice rest of the day".

reroll this can be salvaged OP

Reroll

winrar

rarwin

kek

roll

winraur

The bitch I was messing with blocked me. New one

deliver op

winrar, also rip all OP's chances of getting laid with this person.

You could actually explain that with the sun moving in gradually widening circles for half the year and then gradually narrowing circles for the other half. When the circle is widest, it's shining most directly on the outer ring (southern hemisphere) and when it's narrowest it's shining most directly on the inner ring (northern hemisphere).

I don't believe this, of course....but it would fit within the flat-earth model and explain seasons.

winrar

I don't consider POC (People of Color) actually human beings but rather somewhere between cows and goats.

Winrar

It has nothing to do with my personal tastes user.
It's basic Darwinism. The early human males who were attracted to females as soon as they were fertile were the first to empregnate them. Natural selection made it so that all humans are mostly attracted to early teens.

I want to worship your feet. Can you send me a pic of them

rerolll

Let me see those titties you little cum guzzler dont make me go over there, I can see you through my window .....

What would you like me to explain? All the Corps does is take from you. 4 years promised down the drain. Can't travel outside bounds without extensive paperwork. You're always treated like a child even after you become an NCO, and you can never plan a damn thing. Things always change at last second. And deployment isn't all fighting. I just floated for 6 months on a ship and went to 1 country. The only reason we even went there was because the ship needed serious maintnance. So the travel aspect that they tell you can be complete bullshit. Oh, and I signed to drive tanks and after boot camp was told that the paper work never went in. Now I count bullets. The Marines will fuck you so much that you only have to squat and shake if you need to take a shit. Ask me specifics if I didn't paint a good enough picture.

Building a wall between mexico and the US won't solve anything. We need to eliminate the entire country through systematic executions and resettlement of all people of mexican origin to prevent further illegal immigration.

"I hope that Tanya becomes real, she would gas all the kikes in this world".

reroll

win

reroll.