Anyone watching wrestlemania? Who's your most anticipated fight?

Anyone watching wrestlemania? Who's your most anticipated fight?

Its fake though unless youre a 12 year old boy why are you watching this

Watched it a bit as a kid and was never really into it, have watched a few smackdown live's with my uncle and decided to watch wrestlemania. Believe it or not it's really easy to get into, you kinda forget it's all scripted

It's fake?!? Well this changes everything.

Kek

Yeah that John Cena match was mind blowing.

>forget it's all scripted
Found the retard

Definitely a highlight. The Jeff/Matt hardy vs whoever (I've already forgot lmao) and AJ styles fights were good too. Kinda wish Cena hadn't proposed

I can understand saying it sucks, it's boring, it's stupid, it's hokey but saying "it's fake" just shows what a complete autist you really are. Yeah, it's fake and so are all the other TV shows and movies you watch, cunt.

Kek, you're not constantly thinking about it whilst you watch it is what I mean

Jeff and Matt Hardy thing was great. However the John Cena match was predictable and saw that end coming a mile away.

Was hoping Enzo and Cass would win but it was pretty cool seeing the hardys again.

I agree, glad Cena won though. Fuck the mis. And Yeah man, that's the first Hardy's fight I've actually watched live and I instantly wanted them to win

It's fake... it sucks... it's boring... it's stupid... it's hokey... and it's fake.

who the fuck is letting vince do this he keeps pulling these literal fucking fossils out his ass every year and makes them fight the hardys are to old lmao

Hahaha. You're not wrong to be fair. Was a fantastic fight though

Savage and miss Liz felt natural, Cena and Nikki feels scripted

Yeah I have to agree. Could see it coming a mile off

Rollins shouldn't be fighting with his knee injured imo.

anyone got a link to a good stream?

""""""Fight""""""

Closet homosexuals: The Sport

Don't know about a stream but if you sign up to the WWE network you get a month subscription free so you can watch tonight's fights free

I haven't watched WWE since the Attitude era - probably last PPV I saw was in 98 or so.

From what I understand, everything is family friendly. No cursing, no sexual innuendo, hell, they've even banned all moves that risk the neck, like pile drivers and shit.

Explain to me why anyone would watch this today?

No swearing or sexual innuendos etc like you said but there's some moves that are dangerous definitely. AJ styles almost broke Shane McMahon's neck with his finisher

My dad drives buses in Orlando and he met a bunch of WWE superstars and gets to go backstage at wrestlemania, he's there right now and sending pics. He just met GRONK from the patriots and we are big pats fans!!

>Pic related
my dad and EDGE

That's fucking amazing

That is pretty rad. How was Gronk? Was he cool?

Yeah he said he was cool but he was busy and didn't talk to him for long. He said he had a conversation with the UNDERTAKER and randy orton though and a lot of the wrestlers

I don't blame him for that, how much time does a guy like gronk really have to chit chat with a bus driver? Cool enough that he didn't act like a prick

That's understandable tbf. But he spoke to the undertaker and Randy Orton, that's mental

My friends and I went to this last weekend as a joke and it was fun for about 20 minutes, after which the surrounding infected crowd made me want to anhero

Wrestlemania is the dumbest shit ive seen in my entire life, idk how any actually gets into it