Tell me about your pets Sup Forums! This is sushi, he likes to dance on people's stomachs and hangs out in the bath tub

Tell me about your pets Sup Forums! This is sushi, he likes to dance on people's stomachs and hangs out in the bath tub.

This is Winston. He's kind of an annoying asshole but I love him.

This is izzy. We don't know what she is, but she's some kind of terrier mix. She is the most well behaved puppy i have ever met, and she loved ice cubes

Oh he's so cute! What kind of dog is he? Love the name by the way

he's an old English sheepdog

Awwe

This is baby logan. He is my son. He was the smallest of his litter and the only one to survive. He's very affectionate and cries if you don't let him into the bathroom with you

He looks like a good friend

Here is baby logan with his brother and sister. We fostered the 4 kittens from the litter that were brought to our local shelter, and all 4 were sick. He's the only one who lived, and was only 1/3 their size despite being the same age

This is Foxy. She's a condescending sassy bitch. Will literally back talk you with attitude

I LOVE CORGI DOGS. SHE'S AMAZING.

My lord and she doesn't freak out at baths apparently. 10/10 would pet

Kinda my fault though. I do spoil the brat rotten

Good! She deserves it!

For a long time he couldn't even meow. You'd just hear the air coming out of him when he tried. Now he squeaks and it's very very high pitched

What breed is he?

Ugh corgis are so great. I need one lol

This was my boy Titus. He passed away three weeks ago

RIP

No idea. Just some smol orange cat.

Jesus Christ. That's a beautiful cat

I'm so sorry to hear that. I love his nose spots though.

He's wonderful. He goes limp when you pick him up and just wants to be held all the time

Looks exactly like my cat.

He loves to play with his adopted brother sushi. They're inseparable

Sushi has a twin! What's your cats name?

His name is Tofu

This is too perfect

Bork bork we also have some dogs. On the left is jada, who is totally insane and wants to play all day every day. The small one on the right is izzy, who was earlier in the thread

Virtue loves to hiss and swat when you walk by. She only wants to sit in your lap when you're playing video games or have a full bladder. Virtue loves to wake you up at 6 am every morning by crying and nibbling on your face.

Trained to aid in defeating my enemies.

This is Christopher. I adopted him from a grocery store parking lot.

Wow!

What a gorgeous cat! Needs to have that little pile of fluff pushed off of his head though lol

This one is kenya. She's in charge and yells at you until you pick her up or pet her. Incredibly demanding cat who only wants to play with the other cats if she's winning. If she ends up on the bottom when they wrestle she's done. If she isn't the one chasing she's done. If she can't get to higher ground than the other cat she's done.

Pretty kitty

She's a blue cream tortoise shell. She's a good cat, just grumpy and needy.

She's large for a female cat too

What a cutie!

Yeah kenya is like that too. Baby logan is really the only one who never causes trouble for anyone in the house.

Here's all 4 kitties. The multicolor one is connie. She was feral when we got her but she has really come around. I'll never be able to hold her but she deserved a home

We just love animals so much. On the left is casper, our big white fluff ball. He's a white German shepherd and he likes to tell theft other dogs what to do. We call him the sheriff.

>Tell me about your pets Sup Forums! This is sushi, he likes to dance on people's stomachs and hangs out in the bath tub.
BUMP!

Thank you kind user! I appreciate the bump

This is Speckle. She had a bit of a rough early life, so she's easily frightened and not very good with other people, but she's very affectionate with me. Her fucking hair gets everywhere, but I still love her. She does a lot of sleeping and hanging around.

This is Virtue's new friend Waffle. Waffle is a shifty thief that likes to steal food off your plate every time you blink. She's half munchkin and ragdoll.

Jada wants to be a princess I think. She likes to drape curtains over herself

This is Scoots. I love her more than anything in the world. Unfortunately she has to stay with some friends, I won't be able to see her again till september at the earliest.

Oh what a fantastic cat with an AWESOME name

THERE ARE WHITE GERMAN SHEPHERDS?!!!!

Oh one of THOSE types lol. Sneaky kitty

Hey Sup Forums! These are my babies Russell, Peter, Mary, and Fritz. They can be a handful :)

Yes! He's a total goof but he's REALLY smart. The greyhound in the back ground is peaches. She's afraid of everyone. We don't know why. That's why we got her though, very fearful and nobody else would take her

How pretty! I'm sorry you're not currently with your pet, it must be hard

Here's my friend's cat named Kitty. He hates women for some reason. He likes to sneak out and eat lawn grass until he pukes.

Why are they in a crate like that? It looks too short for them to stand properly. I'm not trying to be rude but they really shouldn't be kept like that

do she like coronas?

He's a happy fella. I'm not sure why some eat till they puke though

I've always offered her some of whatever I would be drinking. She would give it a sniff, then get all scrunchy faced and walk away.

They look dirty.... and there's a lot of them below those on the top. I don't think these are pets

So beautiful

What are you a fucking beaner?

Animals that snuggle are the best for when you're sad. I don't know how I'd get along without my pets some times

I'm surprised we haven't seen reptiles, rabbits, birds, or fish

I think it's a troll

Side note. Baby logan likes to burrow under blankets and poke his head out. It's adorable

I've got fish along with my cats and dogs. Just no good pics of em.

4 cats, 5 dogs, and an aquarium. All live comfortably together in our home

Guys you can put as many pics of your pets as you want! You don't have to put just one. Show them off!

Constantine

Did you know that koi fish can be affectionate?
When I was a mailman, I delivered mail to this house that had a koi pond. One day he showed me how they reacted to seeing him.
He'd basically walk to the edge and they'd all swim to the surface. Then he would put his hands into the water and one of them would swim within his grasp. Then he would pick it up and tickle it a bit while it wriggled. He did it for a very short while, to avoid it asphyxiating.

This is Halo. She just turned 1. I tricked her into fetching a cattail. She was not impressed, I felt bad, she forgave me. She's the greatest thing in my life.

I'm looking for my pics of my other dog rn but here's a post bath pic of Foxy in the meantime

That cat is royalty

That cat is a pancake

That's really cool!

Awwwwe what a good sport. Dogs are great

WHAT A HAPPY DOGGO

Jupiter, adopted him almost a year ago

She likes to drape herself over things

His name is Buddy. Yes, I am the op of the snekdrink gif

This is Choona. She is scared of almost everything, but in a cute way.
It's a shit picture, but the only one I have.

What a great tum. I'd risk life and limb to touch it.

Ooohhh a danger noodle. I love them

Another white cat!

Bless your soul my dear friend, that gif is the best thing to graze this planet

Aw he's cute. Back when I lived In England one of my housemates had a python named Mudslide Slim. He loved slithering around on people, before ending up sitting on their head.

And yes, I am the autistic neckbeard cat man your parents warned you about.

I know, mane. White cats are the shit apparently.

That's not odd at all really. Cats are the closest things to natural autistics you'll find. Being slightly on the spectrum myself, I tend to align better with cats than dogs.

this is my cat woo and she is more circle than she is cat

Well I think it's time i contributed rather than looking at Corgis in sinks.

This is my cat Jack, who is a brother to my other cat, No-Spots. It's an interesting story about the name. No-Spots had two brothers, Spots and Jack. They were strays that we took off the street when we found their mother dead and them nearby. As we took care of them and watched them grow and show up to get food from our house, we were going to attempt to trap them and bring them inside next week, when we found Spots dead in the road, not a week after our current cat, who passed on in October, was also hit by a car and broke his hip in 3 places. We gave Jack a name but not No-Spots or Spots, because we weren't planning to keep either No-Spots or Spots. We were to give them to an adoption centre or a loving family, but by the time we realized we were keeping both of them they had already grew to recognize and respond to the name so we decided to roll with it. Also I apologize for my horrible camera skills beforehand

That sounds fantastic

Yeah, I mean I like dogs and all, but I definitely prefer cats. They're so chill.

Where's the rest of his ear, fucko? No fooling around. Tell me now!

If you'd like I can post a picture of my son with my old cat, Tigger, before he passed, but it's kind of sad to see him so weak.

Your circle is a good circle. Kenya does the circling pretty well but not nearly as good as woo

I like this thread, OP. This is a good thread.

It's a welcome change from all the degenerate trap threads and the like.

Thanks for not being a fag tonight, OP.

People who assert that cats are not loyal and loving, have never actually truly befriended a cat.
Once you get them to love you, they'll follow you around and be just as affectionate as any dog is able to.

This is Maya. She is a chunky little shit. She fukkin bit me the other week. But i love her and she is a blast to handle. A blast and an effort. She is over 6ft and a bit over 12lbs right now.

Apart from her little tantrum a while ago she is actually a very sweet snake, never really showed any attitude issues.

He was part of a trap neuter release program, but he wasn't feral, so they sent him to a shelter instead. He was just a kitten

My old friend adopted a one eye cat and named him one-eye pete. When we used to get drunk on rum we would put a little pirate hat from some doll and shit talk around in pirate talk.

He dead now.