Whats the dumbest thing alex jones has ever said?

whats the dumbest thing alex jones has ever said?

Other urls found in this thread:

pizzagate.com/
youtu.be/pj1Yu5R7jm8?t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM
youtube.com/watch?v=AlSDqz1rtgc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkoV7RAda4
youtube.com/watch?v=lHbAsndSKXA
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#White_House_actions
youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Something about turning the frogs gay?

pizzagate was pretty silly but the idea that sandy hook was a hoax was even more irresponsible to say.

"Vote for Trump."

What do the people who believe this even use to justify their position? Or do you know?

Alex Jones never says anything stupid. The President of the United States told me that he is one of the only sources of truth and that all mainstream media outlets, independent journalists, and scientific organizations are fake news that have been rigged by Hillary Clinton.

Nothing he has ever said was false. You're just jealous because you don't understand why he is so popular and you're not. Cnn tried to make fun of him and look who's in the white house right now? ALEX MOTHERFUCKING GAY FROGS JONES! I estimate this guy IQ at 190 and yours at 80. Stay mad

explain sandy hook then

Both of those are plausible. Jones is a false false flag, controlled opposition who says ridiculous things to discredit große Lügen.

Bonnie will be
>> Uber Service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve Luzzatto (11, 9, and
>> almost 7) so you’ll have some further entertainment, and they will be in
>> that pool for sure.

Just a harmless podesta e-mail, pizzagate is fake guys move on. Btw disprove any evidence on this site, they will give you money for it, if you can. pizzagate.com/

i dont hate the guy. i just wanna know anything stupid he says.

>thanks for implying

È pur, si muove.
–Galileo

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
–the Wizard of Oz

there were crisis actors and the kids arent dead and Obama did it to take our guns

These are not the droids you are looking for.
–Obi-wan Kenobi

Wow you disproved everything so easily mr Shill.

He say too much thing to tell you everything stupid that come out of his mouth. If you want to see him spew bullshit watch this:

youtu.be/pj1Yu5R7jm8?t=20s

" baby flavored Pepsi "

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAUGH

-Alex Jones, 2013

Wo shit sorry wrong link.
Here's the episode 911 of Joe Rogan podcast where he smoke weed and get drunk:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZPCp8SPfOM

I think that explains pretty much everything

There is history, and there is official history.
–Gertrude Stein

met him at the airport.. fucker was going thru security with his whole damn crew and all their equipment fucking up the line like a dickweasal starts going on about mind control n shit

wtf wrong video ... no idea what that was about

BELLY ODA BEAST BELLY ODA BEAST

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkoV7RAda4

I'm gonna skip this break because I dont know if where even gunna be here tomorrow.

fucc

Lol he says that every single day, man I love alex

Anything he says more loudly than he needs to. Which is everything. Twat needs to shut his ignorant fucking hole.

youtube.com/watch?v=lHbAsndSKXA

Yep. Thanks!

i fucking love this guy. he is the way forward

can of pickles

The chemicals in the water are turning the freaking frogs gay GUHHHVJGUJHH.

Sandy hook was a hoax

Jade Helm 15 (a military exercise) is martial law being instituted in America.

Pizza Gate

9/11 was an onside job

Illuminati runs the world

Bohemian Grove is where skulls and bones meet

It's all bullshit. Sensationalizing conspiracy theories and fear mongering to achieve fame and pay the bills is abhorrent.

The most likely explanation is the usually the correct one.

people have mentioned pizza gate a few time now. what is it?

it was the new conspiracy theory of the month that almost got people killed

quads confirm it was absolutely stupid and idiot savage insane nonsense

Why are you spamming water filter merchant threads faggot?

Clockwork Elves

FUCKING CHECKED NIGGER GOD DAMN

It's nothing goyim go back to shitposting about traps and ponies

See, this is what I don't understand. This Pizzagate shit just arbitrarily makes up rules and discards them when convenient. It started out with handkerchief and food based codewords, but then in the case of this email they just drop it entirely for no reason.

You're applying reason and logic to arguments created by unreasonable and illogical people.

Something about a pizza diner in DC that was only open during the night. Only delivered to the rich in the area. Something about drugs and cheese pizza. That's all I care to know

My dad was in this list

What did he do, specifically?

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30

Try google.

Alex Jones: "Hillary Clinton runs a child sex trafficking ring out of the back of a pizza shop"

Crazy Trump supporters: "hey we tend to believe everything g we hear, it must be true"

Crazy trump supporter busts into pizza shop with guns.

there is still no proof that sandy hook happened, how can the burden of proof be on the people who dont believe it happened when they havent proved anything did happen

No one is saying that child sex rings don't exist. Is every single sex offender that gets caught going to be proof of pizzagate now?

In that case the burden of proof is on you to show that you're not:

1. A bot

2. A massive faggot

3. Sucking a warm log out of Andy Sixx's ass

I know a kid who died in Sandy Hook. You're fucking retarded.

He was alive, the. He went to school. Now he's dead. Get fucked.

explain the actors being interviewed as multiple characters

Literally everything he says....

>lets talk about something else because i cant prove sandy hook

gtfo my thread faggot

"I'm a big dumb faggot and I suck massive black arab penis!"

There is still no proof George Washington happened, how can the burden of proof be on the people who don't believe George Washington happened when they haven't proved George Washington did happen.

"Alec Baldwin think's he's a tough guy, I challenge him a million dollars to the charity he wants to get in the ring with me, bare knuckles"

No you don't.

This is bait, right?

Do you have a single shred of evidence that George Washington was real?

youtube.com/watch?v=ntWieh7YIgY

He was speaking about the estrogen mimickers in plastics which have leached into our wetlands.

There is truth in this statement as odd as it sounds.

There's truth in almost everything he says. The problem is he likes to take innocuous facts and bend them to his agenda.

>Sandy Hook wasn't a hoax guis
O rly?

Still need to proved that your throat isn't currently the home of a warm log of Andy Sixx

The United States of America and Canada?

It's true. Obama staged the whole thing to take our guns away. He'll be coming for them any day now.

> and Canada?

Wat?

I hope you realize that American independence changed everything, including the British North Americas. All the loyalist cucks went there to form the skeleton of proto-Canada.

>The United States of America

King Arthur was said to have united and ruled over the Britons. King Arthur never existed either. There isn't a single shred of tangible proof that George Washington existed. I have no idea why you are just believing what the government tells you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_control_after_the_Sandy_Hook_Elementary_School_shooting#White_House_actions

Put the bong down, retard.

>Sandy Hook being faked nationwide, with faked 24-hour news coverage for 4 days, and with absolutely no leaks whatsoever is more likely than someone shooting up a school
>Our own government blowing up two of the more notable buildings in the largest city in the entire country (and subsequently keeping the plan a complete secret) is more likely than extremists attacking the country they hate the most
>A shadowy organization secretly shaping world events behind the scenes for centuries (once again, without getting caught) is more likely than a large number of much smaller groups all going for world domination
>The most likely explanation is the usually the correct one.

I won't waste anymore time on you. Drink bleach, better society

Kennedy didn't exist.

I think you misunderstood the user.

That one doesn't work. We have footage of Kennedy and there are still living people who knew him personally. Washington, though? Giant myth.

That won't be the case 40 years from now.

At like 1:27:00 in this documentary youtube.com/watch?v=FpKdSvwYsrE

The fact that a pizza shop was hosting a secret child sex ring in the basement.

The idea itself wasn't that stupid compared to his other conspiracies, but what makes this different is the fact that he intentionally targeted a private citizen.

This completely opened up to a defamation lawsuit, especially since an armed madman showed up at that restaurant and ended up threatening the workers and firing shots.

His lawyers eventually smartened up and told him "yeah, that was a pretty fucking stupid thing to say" because Jones ended up apologizing for it. The one few times he's ever apologized for anything.

He knew he fucked up proper, but I bet he's stupid enough to think "well I said I'm sorry, so they can't sue now"