>Manchester United 1 - 1 West Ham United
>Southampton 1 - 0 Everton

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Footy_Fooligans/status/802958828593643520
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Butthurt manure fans

Kek

>sold sanchez and aguero in fpl

Has anyone else realised how Jose is literally the footballing version of Hitler or Napoleon.

Someone unique who came out of nowhere at the right time, climbed to the top quickly, stood there for a while, had unprecedented success, got found out, got exposed, and now is slowly dying and refusing to change his ways, refusing to admit they were wrong

MOU OUT!

>still playing fantasy football

what's with all this faggot pride shit?
post more pls

>kept negredo for weeks
>does nothing
>get rid
>scores twice

why am I still playing this stupid shit anyway

How do you pronounce 'Manchester United'?

>getting rid of aguero when city are playing burnlel
kun's a beast bruh

>Chelsea plan to enter contract talks with Victor Moses in the coming weeks after it emerged he has become a transfer target for Barcelona, according to Sky sources.
kek

>faggot

>from eternal loanee to barca target

The "dab" is silent

Man-chess-ter You-nite-id

Fucking retard

what did arsenal mean by this

>theres a campaign against united la
after years of fergie saying whatever, bullying refs, 'fergie time', the chief of the pl admitting it was bad for their 'brand' that united wasn't in the champions league united don't get every call at home and have a MASSIVE CLEAR penalty shout turned down in their favour, there's a campaign against them
>goalkeeper was the best player on their team la
a. like de gea for the last 3 years for manure
b. he's not, you're just shooting straight at him
>rashford is world class
he was basically vardy, one flukey season. but he didn't even win anything so congrats on running out of luck already lad
>mourinho is world class he will lead us back to the glory times
he's broken and past it, thinks the world is against him and doesn't trust his own players.
I would like to thank manure fans for being so arrogant and holier than tho for years making this all the sweeter, the glazers for appointing ed woodward, ed woodward for caring more about indonesian toilet paper corperate opportunites than making a good team, mourinho for being a talentless past it hack, and all the shit teams that manure lose/draw to for allowing my laughing to continue

Thanks

Stop stealing my fucking images and file names you meff

Is he always 4th to the scene of the crime?

Who are you talking to?

nice trips you easily offended kilt twirling potatoe nigger

>liverpool's defence is bad they said

you're a beast you fat fuck

>play shit teams who don't attack
>wonder why lowest shots against

Good defences can defend set pieces

>Played Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, United already

united are the result of jewish american business men caring more about appealing to chinks in asia and poos in china then the football being played on the pitch
enjoy dying of a lack of potatoe's when your an island nation

faggot

Did you know only 7 players currently in the EPL have played at their club for more than 10 years;

John Terry (Chelsea, 17 years at current club)
Julián Speroni (Crystal Palace, 12)
Wayne Rooney (Manchester United, 12)
Mark Noble (West Ham United, 11)
Theo Walcott (Arsenal, 10)
John Mikel Obi (Chelsea, 10)
Michael Carrick (Manchester United, 10)

Speroni is the only foreigner on the list

obi is nigerian

enjoy being shot lad

>john obi mikel
>english

>United fans thought Moyes was as low as it got

you're an island nation. an ISLAND nation. How the fuck do you die of a potatoe famine? Just fish you stupid cross-dressing embarrassment

that's because scousers keep flooding into our glorious city

Fuck, I forgot he was Nigerian, my mistake

>scousers stealing manc internet

nothing surprising here 2bh

>Spurs, United

Manchester confirmed for St. Lucia

UK also gave them corn enmasse, but instead of planting it and growing corn, they just ate it and went

>FUCKING BRITS

>5th and 6th in the league

Liverpool have played every team in the top 8 except for City (most of them away), trying to dismiss it as only playing shit team is retarded

at the end of the day, you will pay the price if you're a fussy eater

Threadly reminder to support your local chippy

>sold Alonso before the Everton game

J U S T

it's chipper

>after years of fergie saying whatever, bullying refs, 'fergie time', the chief of the pl admitting it was bad for their 'brand' that united wasn't in the champions league united don't get every call at home and have a MASSIVE CLEAR penalty shout turned down in their favour, there's a campaign against them

The only real difference between United and Juve is that Juve got caught because Inter's owner controlled the newspapers and could whip up a media frenzy about it. If Liverpool's board controlled the Daily Mail or whatever, you'd have seen an English "calciopoli".

arsenal scored 3 with a patchwork side

>united with 20 points after 13

how many points would pep have with the same squad lads?

United's last 4 league games:

>Burnley (H) Draw
>Swansea (A) Win
>Arsenal (H) Draw
>West Ham (H) Draw

That's some big points lost, whilst many of their rivals have been facing tough games.

Now coming up they have

Everton (A)
Spurs (H)
Palace (A)

If they don't step up quickly they might really fall away. They're already 11 off the top

>5th and 6th are 'good teams'

Lel.

Pep would have never tolerated these signings

What's your standard for good if the 5th best team in the league doesn't count?

Is this before the Man U transfers?
>no one rates tottenham
>no gf
why live lads

>Chelsea before 3-4-3
>bus-parking United
>Arsenal playing with a Chambers-Holding partnership
>West Brom parking the bus
>Sunderlol parking the bus

Really makes you think

already 8 points off 4th too with much worse GD

>American being homophobic scum

WOW I did not see this coming T B H!!

>why live lads

Because Kane will leave in a year or two, and you need to see that to really send you over the edge and make you take a running leap off of the CN Tower.

Kane to United next summer

God will punish you, what kind of isreali are you?!

signing of the season?

I think they might go for Griezmann, as silly as this sounds he would probably be cheaper.

>Pretty much every summer signing hasn't been a total disaster for the first time since about 2007

Feels good man

it's chippintino you mong

Griezmann would probably demand £300k+ per week to go there, especially if they aren't in the CL which is very likely.

I can see Griezmann struggling with the PL too, we know Kane can handle it

the committee are actually decent it turns out

who knew?

Teams which regularly and consistently make Top 4. So Chelsea, Arse, City at least. At the moment it's difficult to place the 4th.

AJ from the lane but it ain't tottenham

The non-religious-scum kind

Ibrahimovic to LAFC when?
Where do you reckon he'll leave for? He was brought up through the youth system, he'd have to have a really atrocious year to be sold (or maybe a really fantastic year, but I think the former is more probable).
doubt.jpg
mouyes is bad with transfers (as previously seen) but i can't see that happening
Players go where the money is. Atletico bought him from Sociedad for 30m, United can do more.

You work for the devil. This jew is the evil kind trying to send our souls to the beast

gib soul goy

>Players go where the money is.

And United have the largest wage bill in football and are gonna lose further sponsorship money with another year out the CL.

I doubt they can afford to go spend another £200m+ and huge wages again next summer. There's gonna come a point where the Glazers say "fuck this" and stop throwing money at the problem and hoping it works

>Jose Mourinho was sent off for a second time in a month as his Manchester United side drew against West Ham at Old Trafford.

>The Portuguese boss kicked a water bottle in reaction to referee Jon Moss showing Paul Pogba a yellow card for diving. Replays showed West Ham's Mark Noble did not make contact with the France midfielder.

>yfw Mouyes got cautioned by the Met Police for attacking Wonga
>yfw Mouyes is a cliché angry manlet

when will they learn, lads?

Will he get a ban this time?

he'll have to get a ban this time, he's taking the piss out of the FA

LAUGHING.

Probably because he got sent off for a second time in the month. 3 match ban I suspect, but it'll prob just be a larger fine.

>Those players aren't good enough to beat West Ham at home

Kek, what a retard. Anything not to blame Mouyes

He's a new member for a reason

united fans are so deluded

>new member
>1825 posts

wew

Don't do it guys. Harass this guy until he ends his life. These types of assholes are the cringiest part of American sports. I moved to Columbus and there are two who deemed themselves "unofficial" mascots of the local college team. It's a fucking embarrassment, but we are past the point of no return.

He must be a really shitty new member to not get promoted after 1825 posts

The way red cafe work is you have to have 10 posts "Approved/Thumbs up"ed by a mod before you get full member privs

Yeah, but they included a new system where if you get a certain number of approved posts you can make 5 or 10 posts in the main forum as a new member.

>Redcafe mods

You'll never guess who's in 4th lads

If Mouyes continues on the path he's on now, he'll be fired by the end of the year, and they'll bring in another big name manager who'll fuck up even more, drop maybe 100m on a few players past their prime/meme league players.

Think about it, in only the first transfer window, Mourinho has a total spending/buying income of around -175m euros. In van Gaal's first season, he spent just under 200m, with the big name signing being Ángel Di María. Where is he now?

>Andy Goldstein
He is utter shit.

Premier League wins since August 2015:
Antonio Conte (13 games) - 10
Jose Mourinho (29 games) - 9

>hammering teams by 3-4 goals regularly with 70%+ possession against weak times
>squeaking by
the city of delusional Londoners

Truly terrific post

twitter.com/Footy_Fooligans/status/802958828593643520

>United customers dabbing in the crowd

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

just two young lads having fun whats the problem

He's actually from California kek

>Been posting on Redcafe since 1999
>Just after the famous United season

hmmm

9 in 29 is lower mid table position , embarassing

I have 3 weeks left to live now, thanks for the cancer

Sigh, once again ABUs get uppity because their boring, no gf lives are lightened because of Man Utd. Sad!

Meanwhile my girlfriend has been cheering me up all night. Making me realise that life isn't all about football (unlike ABUs). Someday I wish you could feel my feels, you're missing out.

won 9 drawn 8 and lost 12 of last 29 games in PL

When will the shit rainbow meme end?