Do you like Mexican chicks?

Do you like Mexican chicks?

The best ones

fuck no they are stuck up and fugly most look like men big heads little bodies dont look right

nigga what are you talking about?

A nadie le gustan sus putas indias bigotudas mexicano acomplejado deja de publicar Está mierda todos los dias

Indias are hot, you gay faggot

This is my mexican gf

she's sexy

take all that makeup off the one in the picture and BAM a man looking bitch fuck dat shit.

all chicks wear tons of makeup

bump

Dude, the point still stands.

they look no worse than white chicks without makeup

I agree, there are normies in Mexico obsessed with this shitty pic. Why not show them as they are... poor and in the damn slums.

Also, fuck your trips pinche priista.

butthurt autist

About what?

As long as they're not in my country.

butthurt that people find a Mexican chick hot

Please read or go back to your Harmon Hall courses or Conalep. I believe ppl should see what yummy Mexican girls really look like... poor and in slums.

I would still sniff her butt

Also, not all Mexicans are super poor, plus any of them born in the US or Europe by default are not poor.

I bet ya people would prefer this kind of Mexican girls - real Mexicans - than your autist pic.

Mexicans born in the US are not Mexicans.

she's attractive

Or this

Chicana chicks are cool

its the salvadorans and guatemalans that are mis-shapen

i dont get your logic
sandniggers, chinks and gooks, etc, born in the usa are sandnigger, chinks and gooks, etc no matter what

Logic of nationality. What passports do they give to those fuckers?

yes they are

Here in the US people will say "I'm Irish" or "I'm Italian" to mean that's where their heritage is from

I smell SJW-ism

Yes they are poor. What are you talking about?

it's not SJWism at all. Hardcore conservative racist guidos would say that they're Italian.

Latinas are usually hot but they're really something else. They also grow old ugly as fuck.

1st world poor ain't shit

Not true, I was talking to a 44 year old Latina milf the other day.

Of course

gotta wrap your tool with a little latina chick tho.

They are fertile as all hell.

I want to have passionate sex with a Latina so badly

>Pale Nipples
>Mexican
>>Pick One

those aren't that pale