What went to wrong?

What went to wrong?

-Slipknot appears for 2 minutes before getting his head blown off

-Capt Boomerang was a waste of character

-Batman's cameo was too short,also,Flash vs Boomerang should've been more then a 3 sec show off, if there was one

-Harley,Diablo and Deadshot are the only ones with some depth and use in their character.Others like Katana,Boomerang and Killer Croc didn't live up to their potential

-Joker was one of the biggest letdowns,considering the hype (lights,camera,insanity) and marketing they've put into him.No memorable scenes or quotes with him, besides him making out to Harley in the chemical tub

Overall the story was rambling and it felt too rushed and several segments from previous trailers were cut for God knows why.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Eg9SGzOTnPc)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What went wrong? they seriously went too far and tried too hard with this marketing shit, I get that theyre trying to emulate Guardian's success but why the fuck are they using all marketing stuffs to bring out the supposed "charm and tone" of the film and not use the characterization themselves? what the fuck

Wasting more money in tje marketing than the movie.

Poor Warner Bros

maybe Ayer's cut will redeem the movie.

on a side note, I'm really enjoying the Evansposting that's coming out from this mess.

>it's a "WB releases a shit theatrical cut only to release an ultimate edition DVD to get more shekels" episode
I hope you dumb goys won't fall for these jewish tactics again.

Boomerang was fine

the power of friendship beats the big bad villian

>Watched BvS last night
>so many things trying to go on at once
>actually asked how much longer on the film 4 times
>Now SSquad is some polar opposite of tryhard
I don't know what direction DC is trying to go, but they need to stop

>Joker was one of the biggest letdowns

more like LETOdowns

>gritty dark capeshit
> 12A / PG13

This is what went wrong

heh heh

is pg-13 so hobbled by directors not pushing the envelope these days? The R Rated cut for BvS really didn't have anything to deserve it, I've seen worse in Hannibal.

I mean Iron Man 3 had suicide bombers leaving atomic shadow residue and Tony blasting a very visible hole through a somewhat human villain, and X-Men Apocalypse has the Wolverine scene and we saw a child very visibly shot in the back.

Nice Reddit punpun. :^)

-Captain Boomerang was good,really good
-Harley was cringy
-Diablo final form was a total asspull
-they obviously wanted the weaboo audience with Katana and her glorious Nippon sword folded 1000 time
-Deadshot being soft and sweet was kind of strange
-Killer Croc was unexploited
-Enchantress had a shit motive and plan
-Flag was good
Leto coming back at the end was super lazy

I called this being at shit show of a movie 2 days ago youtu.be/Eg9SGzOTnPc) you could just feel the shit in the trailers

i feel like with the amount of characters they had they needed to have at least a 2 part movie just to actually put some story into them, and like anyone that doesn't know dc would be completely lost in this movie also to those that do know dc it completely turns the characters personality on their heads especially boomerang

>Boomerang was a waste
>shitty muh diversity Diablo was not

He was everything I feared he'd be, a screentime sucking bore, just there to be a flawless latino hero to get predictably killed off.

Cast is trash, Ayer is a hack, Affleck kills movies and it's riding the coat tails of another trash movie B v S which was utter horseshit. Capeshit is dead and needs to stay dead.

>Slipknot appears for 2 minutes before getting his head blown off
Is this a complaint? or you are unironically saying that Slipknot was the best character in the movie.

How were Enchantress and Katana?

Forgettable, but Katana was hot af.

Are you seriously defending a character on all the posters dying instantly?

But he killed his family ese! Isn't that such a crazy and original motivation for an anti-hero! This definitely warrants two separate flashbacks.

Everyone knew he was going to die, i'm more angry with the Joker stuff.

>wife literally evaporates in his arms like a video game removing dead bodies that lay around too long