RIP in peaces

RIP in peaces

too bad rosita didnt die as well

I like how Rick gets shot in the gut point blank with a 9 mm and is 100% fine.

he wasnt shot in the gut she aimed for his side

do people still watch this show anyway to care

That's generally considered the gut. There's not really a "side" to your stomach. There's like an inch of meat and then it's organs. The wound he would have actually suffered, especially at that range, would have been devastating. He would not have been walking around.

(you)

I wish I could smell her and Maggie's dirty thongs and panties

yeah, and there are zombies. your point?

captcha: glenn spring

>yeah, and there are zombies. your point?

Well we have to suspend disbelief since it's a zombie show, but a lot of stuff you shouldn't have to suspend disbelief for, like people getting shot in the stomach and walking it off. Of the fact that they are 4-5 years in and somehow still have fresh gas and bullets, etc.

Isn't that the negress that's gonna 'star' in the new Star Trek?

It was great to see Negan genuinely off-balance.

Bullets dont go bad for years even if stored improperly. Also at that range a 9mm would go straight threw his side with little umbrellaing.

>Bullets dont go bad for years even if stored improperly.

Yes, but they get used up when there isn't a factory pumping them out. Nor has there been the slightest attempt make new ones other than Mullet showing that he can. In reality they would be picking up their spent casings and using them to reload.

>Also at that range a 9mm would go straight threw his side with little umbrellaing.

nope.

if it was ball ammo, it would probably go straight through. what pissed me off is when that chick shot at negan and lucille stopped the bullet. an average 9 mil would go straight through that bat and into his head.

Im sure they are using fmj's. If they were using hollow poonts or shredder ammo and wouldnt have a chance

We don't "have" to do anything. It's called willing suspension of disbelief for a reason. Also, since you're being a nitpicky, fun-sucking nerd about this it really looked like she just grazed him to knock him off balance.

u furious?

>9 mm

There's your problem

she was my favorite OITNB character.

It could be a 22 lol

He was shot in his upper thigh

Shit, I'd rather be shot by a 9mm than a .22

It would not have went straight through and into his head, it would have fucked the bar pretty bad but it would have certainly tumbled off into another less potent trajectory

Yea, .22 rattles around your head turning your brain to mush

because you dont know anything about guns?

Or because I do

i wish i could stop watching the show but I cant. it is a piece of liberal jewish propeganda though. if you dont see that, youre an idiot. And honestly, black chicks with white dudes in that show for fucks sakes