Debate

>debate

who would win in a fight Sup Forums, knight or samurai?

Viking.

knight
>full shield

samurai
>Kanabō

Weeb fag.

The knights armour is to strong for samurai swords.

Knight. White people are generally more intelligent and capable than Asians. Why do you think orientalism exists? Whites have certain genes that make them superior to other stinky, smelly races.

because knowing about ancient japanese weapons instantly makes you a weeb right?

Yes.

Greetings noble ones! This is the Metatron.

Knight would win with ease. Bigger, stronger, much better equipment.

yeah, thats exactly why all the whiteys in medieval times were all filthy and thought stench drove off the black plague...
stupid honkey cracker learn yo goddamn manners

Knight's armor is to strong for anyone's sword, that's why when fighting one they had to get in close and go for each other's weak spots or openings in the armor. Or use a weapon such as a mace or the japanese Kanabō

Seconded

asian trying to teach manners
why dont you stop shitting in the streets first fucking savages

This. Pic related

Jews count as white people?

Knight, had swords designed for stabbing, not slashing. Also a katana would glance off off metal, unless they landed a lucky shot.

hey, were not the one whos culture is getting anally fucked by towel heads

no user. jews don't count as white.

Pearl harbor Pacific theatre

yeah a jew made the bombs dropped on the japanese

Sure we are goy

>Bigger army?
Knight
>better equipment?
Knight
>Technology
FUCKING KNIGHTS

Knights got quantity AND quality.
Japanese fuq bois BTFO

>Deus vult

Samurai are renowned for getting offed by farmers sooooooooo

DEUS VULT

the knights would kick samurais ass out the fucking window

Knight because metallurgy .

European steel was VASTLY superior
to Japanese steel of the same period .

Katana's would simply break upon Euro steel plate armor or Euro swords .
Meanwhile Japanese armor was vastly
inferior in design to Euro armor .

The samurai's only use katanas meme is getting pretty old

>jews
>people

it does

Or maybe i've just played shogun total war before?

A katana can cut through full plate like warm butter.

Only weebs would like that game.

played shogun total war 2 remenbers weapons names
>weeb

Never said I liked it

IT WAS FOLDED A MILLION TIME!

bruh, shut the fuck up

>i love this quote kek, then explain to me why we are not using mistical katanas to cut diamonds controled building demolitions, and instead of using balistic missiles we should trow katanas out of planes too.
better yet we should replace heli rotors with katanas to cut the air like warm butter too.

Samurai would slice the knight in half with a single swing of his katana. It's not even a contest.

do you mean cut the legs because tinny jap samurai cant hit the torso right?

u mad, weeb?

Size doesn't matter if you've successfully completed your samurai training.

no, i just smell newfag.

More like a quick stab through their chink after I juke them out and make them fall on their heavy ass. You think they can pick up that armor easily ? I think not my katana would be in your boipussi

We probably should tbh.

size does not matters, tipical weeb excuse
stab their chink? why would the jap kill hinself?
is that the famous seporu?

Wakizashi , Tanto ,Dao,Dadao,
Sai, Naganita, Kanabo , No-dachi,
whatever melee weapons chosen or even
Yumi . The European versions simply had better construction and often had better
practical usage of their weapons .

do you have any idea to how heavy that thing is? One missed swing and they are fucked for good

Katanas were designed for cutting through peasant flesh and shitty laminated armor.

European swords were designed for armored opponents.

Unarmored, the samurai would usually win.

In full armor, the knight would usually win.

the samurai should drop that useless armor against a knight.
but if he is able to pierce trough a joint is pretty much samurai win i think.

Thank you user, for being the only person here not going full retard

Knight
>is white.

He said a samurai or a knight, not an army of each. Samurai gear was extremely expensive to produce and so naturally there was less of them. Samurai swords, the ever-beta'd katana, was an extremely efficient killing weapon and peoven to be more effective than an English broadsword of the same time period. So, it can come down to situation, but the Samurai's proficiency with bows can be the downfall of a knight in plate armour, and if not, the superior training of the Samurai, along with the lighter yet stronger weapon and lighter armour and gear, would most likely give them the edge.

your next, slant eye

Entirely based on circumstance. 2 warriors who never fought before so we can't get a handle on who would win even if we assume they're both masters of their respective fighting styles.

nah, japans pretty xenophobic

>imply that will stop the browns

>implying the browns are the masterRace

Gayest answer in the thread right here.

The knight has stronger equipment, but the samurai has gone through superior training. Plus the knight's equipment is extremely heavy while the samurai's is designed for mobility.

That rotor idea has potential tbh.

Duh

You're implimplying the samurai aren't weaker as they haven't been trained in heavy armor. The knightsecond went through theie training using heavy armor meaning they are used to it,so it's not a deterrent. The samurai areally there fire weaker than the knights, and therefore lose. The technology is weaker as is the tactics and the body of the samurai.

Plus you can teleport behind the knight

Shit that spelling is autisic. I don't usually use mobile to type and should have checked before hand.

Checkmate, atheists.

This

Trips confirm, you need to proofread your shit nigga.

>teleport behind you
Like its nothing personal

what the fuck did you just meant by that?

Checked
I do need to start to. Hence why this has no typos.

brah what the hell

Tl;dr because of bad spelling

Heavy armor isn't a deterrent because knights are used to it.

Probably depends on which of the two has more experience and/or training, as well as who is luckier.

GTFO with your feasible answer and appeal to logic.

Faggot, give us a real answer. Keep the argument alive

Well, I guess that since feudal japan had slightly better hygiene than feudal france/england, the samurai would be somewhat less likely to be sick on the day of the fight?

ONLY FAITH CAN BRING GLORY AND VICTORY TO WARRIORS

That's true, but depending on where the battle took place that could benefit the knights. If the clean samurai had to go to some new land they would be exposed to the new diseases and much more likely to contract them.