I would unironically exterminate the german "people" if I got the chance

Kill yourself please

sure I'll plan it at all my costs

>>>/deviantart/

t. Maori sheep fucker that drinks horse semen

t. Abo petrol huffer that makes clicking sounds while blowing emus

I see you hans

would totally drink with the Nige to be honest

Disgusting. We need to foster friendship with our Germanic brethren, not destroy them.

Get them to elect a meme
Have them insult all their allies
Hollow out their industrial base
Pull out of NATO
???

Foster's?

>anglos
>germanic
>not the literal master race
epic

t. probably has German ancestry

Anglos are Germanic

t. CHI

What if - we make Russia a scapegoat to ensure Americans spend on their money on military.
As they go into heavy debts, while they blow their money up, we brainwash them with leftist media.
We put migration limits on European countries while allowing people from Nigeria in as to ensure the American population becomes a better representation of the third world.
Meanwhile we open the borders to Mexico and let illegals take the jobs while not paying taxes. And if anyone complains we just pardon them all.
To top it all off we legalize guns as we import the Mexicans and Africans, to ensure they create uninhabitable areas where people just shoot up random strangers.
If for some reason a police officer tries to do anything about it we organize protests and shame the police who try to do their work, to ensure it never happens again.
Then we indoctrinate them to believe education, health care and social programs are for commies and only black people would make use of them. This way the lower class, which is pretty much 99% of America, will never even consider rising up to better the system.

t. g*rman filth

My name is Jamal Gonzalez, you bigot.

I wish

What if instead of destroying America, we try to fix it?

if its broken, don't fix it

If any qualified jobs remain in America we should let Indians do them instead, knowing full well Indians are not capable of following even the simplest instructions.
Then we force America into a defense pact with the most warlike nations on earth (and some nations who America owes nothing to but are on the verge of war with Pakistan, China and North Korea).
Then we make an airhead president, preferably a local celebrity, so there is no one who can intervene when somebody notices what's going on.

The weak should fear the strong

You're late, Phuc Long

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP RIGHT NOW