Beaner milf thread

beaner milf thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't call us beaners pinche faggot gringo.

Sorry. Wetback milf thread.

How about Latina MILF thread and grow the fuck up, already.

On god lmao

More of this thicc bitch

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
GO BACK TO MEXICO

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Do you fuckers realize he just wants illegals to go back and return legally so they pay taxes like the rest of us?

GO HOME SPIC

He's not differentiating between those who don't and those who do. And yes, there is such thing as undocumented immigrants who pay taxes.

Immigrants illegally in the U.S. collectively contribute nearly $12 billion each year to state and local tax coffers, according to a new report that challenges recent election cycle rhetoric.

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

Tres por una venta

she needs sleep.

mudflakes think they're too special to follow the law.
guess what faggot you can get legal and pay taxes too

And in the process you would earn those sweet citizenship benefits, you would be able to make better investments with your money and you would stop helping bully bussiness models that pay shit just because they can get away with it because of stupid fuckers that doesn't undestand supply-demand.

If there is no supply of cheap stupid fucks the market would simply adapt, whether for the good or for the bad depends on people's good nature.

>Faggot get

I dont understand the "beaner" thing

Call them spics. Call them wetbacks. But why beaner? Don't all races eat and enjoy beans?

If you don't eat beans, that makes YOU the strange one.

I'm not a spic-lover, btw. Just really baffled by beaner.

If the reason you mistrust spics is because they eat beans, may I remind you that they are all thieves, liars and lazy morons? That might be a better reason for you.

Proud Trump voter here. I agree. Beans taste great. Fuck spics, but yeah beans taste great.

Relax Pedro. I love beaner milfs