discord.gg/paE5zBK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The best time is all the time.

Never

good boy

What's the video with the girl with the hose forced down her

by killing yourself first.

Never

When is the best time to rape you? Where do you live and whats your address?

Bump for interest

Don
1600 Pennsylvania ave,
washington dc.

lot of cucks in here

when is the best time for you to get raped?

>HEY GUYS IM A LE HACKER ON 4CHIN XDDDD DEPORTING MEXICANS IS FUNNY!!!1!
>WHATS THIS ABOUT RAPE??? D:< MY UNCLES FRIENDS SISTER WAS RAPED YOU ASSHOLE!!!111!1!1!1!1!1

>when is the BEST time to RAPE a WOMAN ?

When you're hard and pissed off, obviously.

In self defense

When she's at peak ovulation.

You'll have to sniffe her elbow to know if the time is right.

is that bakky?

Post more rape gifs damnit.

Bumping that shit

While she's still breathing.

no, its not real rape like bakky. the series is called something like "working women" or something like that but the video ID is EZD-297
its pretty good but not that similar to bakky, they have a video with rei mizuna i really like.

When she's passed out drunk or wearing slutty clothing.

for real. someone post more rape gifs.

When you're a Muslim refugee and you see a European girl by herself

Immoral

sauce?

The best time to wear statutory rape, is all the time.

When mom and dad leave for the weekend

That's the time...

This.
It's so easy to get a girl drunk and fuck her you'd have to be a retard to actually need to rape a chick

Saturdays. They're still hung over from partying Friday night so their guard is down, and they're at home all day so no one will hear them and their friends won't come to investigate. Also you can go to church on Sunday because according to Christianity that absolves you of ALL sin, no matter what, so you're instantly a saint again.

when the blood falls from the pussy
you can cum inside everyday

If rape is your only intention I would suggest between 3am and 5 am. Less likely you will be heard also in case you have to kill her it would be a good time to dispose of the body.

Best time to rape is when your dick is hard i have tried to rape when its soft just does not work out so well... last time i got laughed at i caved her skull in and smiled i got hard so i fucked her dead body but then i had to scoop my cum out got hard more so i just kept her body for 1 week it smelled so bad but got me hard mmmm time to go out and rape some random person

fyi try to kill them less messy the fluid in the brain smells something foul.

The best time for you to rape a woman is when she is holding a loaded .357 magnum handgun, with the hammer back and finger on the trigger, aimed at your chest or head.

Is there a guide on how to rape and not get caught?

if your asking that you will prob get caught...

At rape o' clock

yeah join a college football team.

go to a 3rd world country and buy a slave or pay a sex place to fuck a woman that is forced fuck everyday better then jail

there was a time when the fbi did not even touch the deep web and you had no worry of running into honey traps you could buy people all day long hire hitmen to kill people those days are long gone :( never forget 2001

Such a good man

but its always rape,o clock where i life a man can only cum so much ... :(

You are cuckold for submission fetish! I'm not gay at all. You are cuckold and I am the master. Submit to my power. If you don't rape you are homosexual.

>look at a girl
>get rape charge
>???
>profit

thanks for the reply user, i've never actually seen bakky so that's why I was wondering

Please tell steps? Want to fuck my friend from high school

Wat.

Kek

step 1. dont be a fat fuck beta

Moralfag probably a woman, beta cuck

Already achieved. Next

It's simple, either you are a real man and you like to rape women or you are a fake man who enjoys watching a physically dominant black man have sex with your wife. There may be varying degrees of genital insanity involved, but this is pretty much the scientific fact of human sexuality. See it's a spectrum, you fall somewhere on the spectrum.

Invite over for chill or whatever. Then jokingly day y'all should have a drink. Make something super girly so she actually drinks it. Like an appletini or coconut rum and pineapple. Won't take much to get her drunk because it'll be sweet and will sneak up on her. Eventually she'll get sloppy and knock out. Or get sloppy and be open to get felt up.

Contrary to popular belief, in the daylight, in front of a police office, while screaming

i dont believe yu

rape discord
discord.gg/paE5zBK

get in here or ill fucking rape you

What about roofies? Or is that a last resort

Kek

During childhood and/or early adulthood.
The experience of a rape significant alter a girls personality (often to the better) and is part of growing up. Is basically the same reason why we should hit our kids to teach them respect elders and later on fit in to society. Once we started to stop raping and hitting our kids stuff like gay marriage, feminism, furry, traps and so forth started to become a thing.

Pic related it's me

not even close bro but thanks for playing.

Nah. That too obvious for when you eventually get charged with rape. If you're both drunk then at least you have a fighting chance. If you aren't a minority, of course.

The best time to rape a woman is when you get quads

timestamp?

>all those gaming tattoos
>tryingtoohard.jpg

True..
Any other things? She has a bf ATM and she's dedicated. Although she did have feelings for me in the past, but those are long gone and we are just friends now

Too lazy ;P

that's a suicide girl you fucking idiot.

worst discord contender

lying worthless nigger

need to know this too

She knows where she went to before passing out you dumbass

herr durr ,really thats not some neckbeard on Sup Forums derrrr. kys faggit

>LOOK AT ME GUYS, I'M A GAMER GURL

>we are just friends now

Its the only thing going for you. Get her to come over and have out, which shouldn't be hard if she trusts you. Then when her inhibitions are down you go in for the kill.

THE KILL.

also look at

You son of a bitch....

Why is that important. If both are drunk then the blame can be shifted anywhere. As long as you have a solid jew lawyer and--again--not be a minority.

When you steal a suicide girl picture and say it's you even though that bitch is Australian.

Probably when she's knocked out, chloroform is only a few bucks on amazon

If it is, then let's hop on the good foot and do the bad thing.

Never

I hate it when people feel the need to pretend their fantasies are fact.

Typically rape is a crime of opportunity. if you are afraid to touch your own penis, wait in a dark are where fairly few people go through, but occasionally women of whatever type you want do wander by. Simply wait in some bushes or some shit. The best time to do it is when someone appealing goes by, and you do not expect others any time soon. Otherwise you can just get really stupid women rally drunk just about anywhere.

when you're wearing your mask gloves and condom

After you kill yourself.

True masters of the craft lye in wait for perfect opportunity. You must always be ready and have your tools prepared.

why do you feed a troll?

Sauce?????

because if she feels she has been raped and the only person she has been with is you then jail time boiiiii

before she knows its rape and you're babysitting. wwyd?

SMASSHH SUHMAASHH SUH MAAASH

what would you do? more pics for your fantasy

When she's drunk or passed out.

Cool Avenged Shittenfold tat, bro.

GTFO nooster