So Sup Forums im considering suicide

So Sup Forums im considering suicide
Be me couple months after highschool everythings great working everyweek,no school, doing whatever
Eventually get lonely, most of my friends are in relationships so theyre always busy most weeks i dont talk to anyone except my mom.
I cant get a girlfriend, i dont look bad theres just no one i can find around me,
Virgin so im lame af
I work 7 days a week at some shitty kitchen where im way overworked and underpaid
Trying to get a car so i can get a better job but the amount of money im making is fucking useless
Also trying to pay for college on my own
Anyways though i think at this point i should just give up all my friends are in a relationship,have their parents pay for their cars and college all their lifes are easy af and great
While im working my ass off just for nothing i think i should just end it no girl wants my sorry ass i have nothing good to offer i even have a 6 pack and im fit everything ive tried has failed so now i spend every night getting drunk and high alone

Hang in there kiddo, things will get better xoxo

I'd wait. Don't do it yet. Stuff happens

Yeah thats why i havent yet tryna hold some hope

I don't think you should end it user. The right one will come around. I used to get high alone for years and only talk to my mom. But by chance everything changed when I thought nothing would. So seriously hang in there. A friend of mine recently committed suicide and it hurts every fucking day. Don't do that to the people who still love you.

Just do it.

don't listen to this guy it dosent get better only reason I haven't killed myself is because I'm curious about the future. buy if you don't give a shot about that then do it. the infinite black sounds comfy

Id like to know what my future is id like to try im just scared nothing will ever change as each day becomes worse and worse

Your body your choice m8.

Well, if you're thinking of killing yourself anyway, what harm could come from just waiting and seeing how things play out for you?
Life is what you make it out to be, if you want to be happy then work your hardest at it. Nothing is stopping you but your own resolve.

Just saying user. you at least know the value of work so that will get you later on in life.

Take some new perspectives by taking distance.

Sounds like you really need a break man. Save up a little money and go on a trip. You can slum it and do shit pretty cheaply if you want. Convince some of your friends to take time away from their girls and go with you. Visit a city or go out in the woods for a few days with them or some shit. Broke townie life can fuckin suck but you can get out of it. Experience something different from your daily grind and you might find some motivation.

well in that case wait your life out like me because death will eventually come around

That's a small ass gif

Yeah i know but its just hard living day to day when you know people just like you who have all things you want and dont have to do a thing but honestly im considering just leaving the state for a bit go do a seasonal job or something

>spend every night getting drunk and high alone
this is where you're fucking up
apply to other jobs and look for ways to make passive income or something
scam some suckers
also GOALS
make them, gain them
women.. well they're barely human so don't worry about it. sexbots are on the way

Wow life hasnt even begun to fuck u over and ur already ready to check out!? Man the fuck up. U have a job and a place to live. Dont be a cry baby bitch.

You cant be real, this is my life too.

Been wanting to actually with my friend whos kind of in my situation but we both dont have a car XD

>but we both dont have a car XD
MODS

Yeah ive been applying everywhere in walking distance
I used to sell weed made alot too id like to do it again but my mom said shed kick me out if she caught me selling

do it faggot

Nah were just from the streets of new orleans shits pretty common i wont lie i just turned 18 in january

idk if it's an option but maybe borrow one? I've done this with friends when I desperately needed to gtfo. If they're like ehh idk I might need it, offer them money for cabs or whatever.

I will but after i get my license id like to go to florida

>I used to sell weed made alot too id like to do it again but my mom said shed kick me out if she caught me selling
maybe be sneaky
also look into easy 3 month trade programs like phlebotomy

That's exactly what you should do, move away for a bit, I had a similar situation to what you had had a shitty job and I was the only one single in the group masturbating to sasha grey while my friends were getting their dick licked, I moved to a new state and no contact with my friends for 2 years now, I've made some new ones from where I am now but I don't feel bad about leaving my friends, they made me uncomfortable even though they didn't know and it wasn't their fault since it was my insecurities that were making me uncomfortable around them. But if I didn't leave I would have killed myself then and I wouldn't have had a girlfriend now and I wouldn't have had the chance to see better parts of the world.

>id like to go to florida
No, please do not come here
this is a trap state. you'll never make enough to leave

Please do it and stream it, things are getting dull here. Entertain us

you dumb piece of shit
if you're going to do it make it painful
i say make it painful because thats what i want you to see
life is painful but you got to deal with it you fucking pansy
you know you could end
or you could drop all bull shit
go out into reality
look
inhale pollution
and say today is going to be a good day
change your attitude
life will always get better
quitting half way is only throwing away hard work
but if you dont like what im saying
end it

Even if i did i wouldnt give you the satisfaction

I really dont want its a constant thought im more or less making this thread for advice from people formerly in my place

Just don't listen to other people have a dgaf attitude and you'll be feeling much more better.