I have seen the new godzilla

Living in Japan atm. It was utter shit.

Godzilla starts off as a rubber chicken/snake thing that flops around like a dying fish.

Transforms later into pic related and then stands in one place shooting laser beams.

Godzilla has less screen time than 2014 Zilla.

90% (not an exaggeration) of the film takes place in a single office room with old Japs spouting propaganda and blaming the U.S. for literally everything.

The film ends with trucks jizzing in Godzillas mouth to put him to sleep.

The effects were not terrible but dont even come close to any major Hollywood production.

Eva music is recycled throughout because Anno is a burnout.

Dont believe any Jap reviewers, they are paid/stupid

Many more shitty things about this film but those are the main ones.
3/10 for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PkDfeV_yEmo
monsterkidclassichorrorforum.yuku.com/topic/64114/GODZILLA-RESURGENCE-OPENS-AT-NO-1-IN-JAPAN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those fucking Googly eyes are what ruined it for me. Why was this acceptable? Who is that menacing to?

ticket stub as proof?

I threw my stub out but heres a receipt I got shopping today

Gaijin will never understand : Movie

>the film ends with trucks jizzing in Godzillas mouth to put him to sleep
I'm going to jerk off so hard to this.

look legit, welp, imma just wait for torrent then

Wasn't your intent, now more hyped

dumbu whittu piggu

Can we have more reasons why its shit?

What's the deal with him why's he so fucked up?

Any other monsters in it?

Sorry but I believe in Anno, I'm sure there will be a lot of symbolism to get in this movie.

Awww fuck
After seeing his tadpole stages and opening his mouth made me hype

There so many reasons, but off the top, Jap lady plays an ambassador from the US, obviously cant speak any English, lots of really ignorant/stupid `facts` about other countries, lots of SCIENCE, not neat cool special effects science, more like TV special hackers science.

They dont really explain anything about godzilla in this movie. They compare his anatomy to ORIGAMI because NIPPON SUGOI DESUNE etc.

There are no other monsters.

Don't listen to OP.

Dumb English teacher I bet.

I live in Japan and seen it first night, it's great

Proof you live there?

This guy couldn't understand

here come the salty Japs. I actually work in translation for a hiring agency in Sendai. Stay mad not everyone has subhuman tastes in film, or less knowledge about international relations than elementary schoolers in any other country

Cry more

>90% (not an exaggeration) of the film takes place in a single office room with old Japs spouting propaganda and blaming the U.S. for literally everything.

China should make their own signature Kaiju that's just a metaphor for their cities being raped and murdered while we make our own to symbolize Hawaii being bombed and our POWs being tortured

>work in Sendai
>couldn't understand the metaphor for 311
You are such a subhuman.

keep sucking Anno's dick

好きにするさ

How was the acting?

>jap lady

Satomi ishiharas English is bad because of shitty teachers like you

youtu.be/PkDfeV_yEmo

Does most of it take place in a single room like OP said?

Not an english teacher. Japans English level is so poor because Japanese are lazy and stupid as I can see everyday in my office. The movie ironically also does a great job at showing how backwards and stupid the average jap is.

Stay mad.

There is a lot of various government offices involved as they discuss how to best handle the situation.

The action scenes are tense as Godzilla is literally fucking Tokyo up without much effort

>lazy and stupid

Ah your one of those foreigners who walks around mad at everybody but too dumb to leave the country.

Gotcha

>Ishihara plays the Special Envoy for the President of the United States.[6] She became excited after accepting the role but stressed that her character features "English-heavy dialogue", stating, "Sometimes it's so frustrating, I just want to cry.

Top kek, I guess saying `yes` and `no` is English heavy. shes a shit actress by the way, not surprising as most Japanese actors are terrible.

The majority of Americans are also lazy and stupid. As are the majority of Indians. As are the majority of pretty much every country on Earth.

Either a buttmad weeb or a Jap in denial. Cant work in any upper level positions here and not know this.

Then why is Japan massively outranked in English level by literally every developed nation, and most developing nation on the planet?....

English is the language of business, but when the new generation is like "fuck business," then what's the point of learning English?

Just like Americans could care less about learning Spanish.

alright faggots either talk about the movie or fuck off to Sup Forums

Is one Nippon based user saying its shit and another saying its good?

Pretty much

Nips are hired for looks, not talent.

>thread goes from how shitty the new Godzilla is to how retarded Japs are
Pottery

It's almost like asian languages are incredibly far removed from european languages or something.

Combine that with a school system that aims to solely look good on paper rather than actually teaching any English, and it's easy to see why they're shit at it. The vast majority of people don't care enough to learn English, it isn't very valuable. You only need a couple of interpreters for a business meeting.

>even godzilla was too deep for him
what a fucking pleb

It's just like my ran sem!

Huh. Well, that's a shame. Guess I won't spend any money when it comes to the states. Time for another torrent instead.

monsterkidclassichorrorforum.yuku.com/topic/64114/GODZILLA-RESURGENCE-OPENS-AT-NO-1-IN-JAPAN

Well looks like kaiju raids again. I don't know if Toho still has financial problems but there should be sequels to that. Probably another reboot.

You're so sincerely swayed at the drop of a hat. Sad as hell.

>Some faggot weeb on Sup Forums says it's bad and you believe him

lmao

Honestly I'm more excited about a dialogue driven Godzilla movie than literally even just a montage of Mothra killing shit set to Slayer.

>some faggot says he believes a faggot weeb on Sup Forums, and you believe him

I bet your ma is really proud of you

Im stuck imagining these 2 nips being related & having a Sup Forums bloodfeud

> arguing about Kaijushit instead of seeing actual Nippon kino

Why is Sup Forums so shit?

Also, OP is a faggot. Obviously couldn't properly follow the story and the dialogue and filled the gaps with his confirmation bias ("Hurr, all the Japs hate 'Murrica")

>90% (not an exaggeration) of the film takes place in a single office room with old Japs

thats exactly the feeling i had from the trailer. as if Anno went full OTAKU ANAL and did a beat-per-beat remake of an old godzilla movie... slow, dated as shit, etc , also not focusing on what's important: back then they did it to save their shitty FX from being over eyeballed and... i guess its the same fucking thing now.

what i'm getting at with the Otaku remark: i bet there are a zillion details that are references to some of those first godzilla movies , and otakus love to funnel their energy into these vain details that absolutely nobody gives a shit about. but oh it will be authentic! his autistic logic will prove it to other otakus... he will happily sacrifice making a good movie over making an otaku approved movie.

Lmao literally only butthurt westerners are not liking this movie
Just because a film fairly criticizes your oh so precious nation doesn't make it bad you dumb cunt

>90% (not an exaggeration) of the film takes place in a single office room with old Japs spouting propaganda and blaming the U.S. for literally everything.
ain't this basically every classic Godzilla film?

Slow movies are better than fast ones unless you are a millenial with ADHD

Don't listen to him. OP is just an attention-seeking shit poster. The movie is NOT how he described it.

>nationalism
>ever ok
fuck off back to Sup Forums

>Godzilla has less screen time than 2014 Zilla.
You are liar.

The US are respected in the movie.
Where is blaming?

OP is just a shit-taste cunt.

France asked UN to suspend nuclear attack.
German provided Japanese gov with supercomputer.
The US army took part in the final mission.

Where is NIPPON SUGOI DESUNE?

No ticket no proof.

The angels did nothing wrong.

Godzilla's destruction scenes are more than 2014goji.
I think OP hasn't seen the movie.

Maybe he is a Russian