ITT: ask a psychologist/therapist/psychotherapist anything that's on your mind tonight

ITT: ask a psychologist/therapist/psychotherapist anything that's on your mind tonight.

Please note, I'm a male. Only used the image to grab your attention. :)

Just seeing if anyone needs advice, help, or just someone to talk to from a non biased point of view.

So Sup Forums, what's on your mind? What's going on in life, and how are you truly doing? You can be honest here, as that's the only way I can try and help.

Duck

I hope this posts!!!

POOP (duck yeah)

I have multiple personalities, what steps can I take to ensure the "bad" ones don't take over.

why does life suck like we are all born differently and some people have more resources which will allow them to go further in life while the rest struggle to do the same

Whenever I get stoned I have voices telling me to kill people. Am I schizophrenic?

I keep having dreams of un-escapable death, dreams where i'm being nuked (most common), Dreams where i'm drowning, being mauled by a bear etc. What do you think that means?
I've asked a few time before and never really got any answers.

don't you sometimes feel like you're a scammer just here to take people's money, feed their paranoias and get them addicted to drugs?
most of the time any good spirited drunkard could do your job for a pint or two.

I have a friend who's dealing with a lot of suicidal thoughts. I'm currently interning for a counsellor but I'm afraid that since she is 17 and underage she cannot receive help without the knowledge of her folks. They're Chinese and the idea of mental health is really taboo so they're not gonna approve. Can we get her help here in Washington? If not what can I do for her?

Lost virginity yesterday with random person i matched with on twitter
Why do i feel more empth and alone now than i did before

Do you believe in the use of Shrooms and/or LSD to treat certain mental disorders?

Go to sleep Mike

I'm not suicidal but when put in dangerous situations I can't help but imagine what if I jumped off that ledge or shot myself. I've been told it's a type of suicidal OCD but never been to a Dr. or bothered to look into it.

Anyone ever do hypnotherapy? Does it actually work?

I do that to too dont realy know why not suicidal at all

We'll since Op isn't answering ill give my amateur advice with no background in some of the fields listed above

I would recommend living a more social life, i find have people around you keeps you grounded and allows your more negative side to remain repressed. I wouldn't go to a psychiatrist they're just gonna give you some pills and have you committed to a nut house.
That's just the cruelty of life
What are you going to do?
You're fucking nuts pal. Talk to a psychiatrist your ass needs to get committed to the looney bin.

More amateur advice on the way

some people get attached to girls they bang (especially the first, and if you shoot inside), consciously or not.
it's probably what's happening to you

I have friends who hurt animals and somewhat brag about it, how worried should I be?

Do you get it while driving too? Like you see a semi or something and imagine what would it be like if I ran into it.

can i pay in dick?

If she is taken to a psychiatric hospital (needs to be psych hospital) and the intake therapist + Dr agree she has to do inpatient then they put her on an OPC (order of protective custody) and she has to do treatment w/o the need for her parents consent.

course, this only works for inpatient hospitalization, as far as doing any kind of outpatient.....well, no, you can't really help other than stressing the importance to her parents or calling CPS (that's a drastic move though).

Mileage may vary though as I don't live in Washington, but many states have similar laws. I'm an LPC in an admissions dept of a psych hospital and this used to happen a lot.

caveats: She can't consent to take medication, so she only gets therapy unless parents consent. after being placed on an OPC the court system determines if she stays in the hospital past the first 24-72 hours, if she stays depends a lot on the judge.

you shouldn't, but I should be worried that you haven't killed him yet.
he's probably a psycopath/sociopath, chances are you're already on his list of things to kill

Yea i always think about swerving and slamming into cars or trees but i never do it. Only time i acted on it was when i was like 10 and jumped of a high diving board about 13 feet up onto concrete

We are all useless people objectively but i guess all that really matter is that you feel special in your own reality. Are we all scammers? Pretty much.

I would say judging from her parents alot of the stress and depression is rooting from them. It's a tough spot because they are the legal guardians of her and have all control, the best route would probably to talk to them man to man and reason with them.
You're getting sex and love confused, try for a long term relationship.

Every time I quit drinking, I can last about 3 days because I get crippling depression.

That's pretty cool someone else with the same deal as me. Like you I'm not suicidal at all or sad just an average Joe. But it's one of the reasons I don't have a handgun, I'd be constantly thinking "I wonder what it'd be like if I just shot myself."

Why don't I feel the way I used to? I'm just not as stimulated as I used to be by things. I know there's a term for it (I'm in abnormal psych right now) but I've smoke feed and masturbated the shit out of myself and I feel like I've fried my Brian to the point of no return. I've tried to tone down on things but the feelings just haven't come back as strong. I'm 18, average white guy. I think I also have ADD. I'm also thinking maybe quite possibly signs of ODC but I'm not entirely positive.

What type of mental advantages can I use to market/sell myself online. Some proprietor here (AngularJS dev) who's struggling financially.

pick one you can't be 3 different professions, psycologist and the therapist's are completly different fields

Yea i try to keep shit like that away from me so i dont act on random impulse but im not scared in a car because i know i might hurt others and i cant do that

You just watches the movie "Split" and now you think you're him?

So I use to have clairalience for about four years. For about I month I've noticed I don't have it anymore. How do i get my clairalience back?

I'm a total bum I dropped out of college about six months ago and I don't have the money to go back I'm living with my mom and I know that I'm a pain in the ass and I know it, I've been on the computer for 4 months now barely go outside to hang out with my friends or even talk to them, I feel anxious everytime I'm around them. I think I want to hang out with my friends but when they come to my house and ask me to go out for a drink or something I always say no and I always leave the conversation feeling retarded what the fuck is wrong with me?

My mom died a few months ago and I've recently gotten back to normal. Now my dad started talking to this girl he knew back in highschool now I have no problem with her but her son I can't stand. He is special needs having autism and adhd, and I just can't deal with it is not my cup of tea having to spend time with him and he doesn't know that. My dad has picked up on my dislike of the kid but he tries his best to deal with the kid since my dad has to keep the moms feelings in mind when he does things

So I'm a guy
>Steal a pair of sister's pantyhose
>Try them on
>Feels great on legs
I feel like I would be judged if people learned I was wearing pantyhose. What do?

Why do I want to fuck my wife's younger sister so badly?

I'm 28 and I'm not stimulated anymore either. Also, I don't feel interested in things, especially things I used to really like.

Not OP, but this is an easy one. If the social stigma outweighs the enjoyment, stop doing it. If it doesn't, stop doing it anyway.

How do i make myself happy? Other than adrenaline rushes and sadism nothing truly makes me smile anymore, i feel fucked up but i dont know what to do.

Also I feel like ending this bullshit, I don't know how to fix my life or myself all my friends have girlfriends now and I feel like a total loser being on my computer all day without doing shit, I want to find a job but I'm either afraid or too lazy to go out and actually do something, I don't know what I'm feeling and it makes me feel like I'm retarded or whatever

They're future serial killers, abandon the boat you call friendship before they eat you.

I've never had a problem with alcoholism but every time i try and quit tobacco products i go through the same problem. I'm not really sure what advice to give you as im still trying to figure it out, but if it's a serious problem you should go to a doctor.

I think it's just called getting older but it also seems the rise of the internet has speed things up.

Can someone give me advice on this? Is anyone else going through the same thing?

Kek'd

it's a normalish thing in cold countries, i heard

but you can't use that excuse if it looks like you're wearing lingerie, kek

But I feel like it doesn't have to be "just another part", maybe if I stayed away from those things?

how do i hate spics harder and fiercer than i already do?

Recently I haven't been feeling much of anything. Got out of a 2 year relationship and I was feeling really shitty for a while but now it's just nothing. No sadness or much happines. I don't know what kind of reply I'm asking for but I just want to know if anyone else has felt like this

yep, happens to me basically every time i get dumped after the initial pain phase

welcome to death, user

get similar thoughts sometimes also checked

I thought this behavior was the norm for a lot of people? I think about this shit all the time, even though the idea of jumping off of a tall building terrifies me, if I'm at the top of one it almost always crosses my mind to just do it.

I do truly feel like a tarded Sup Forumstard who simply cannot get to talk with girls, not on a intimate level. Been single for 2 and a half years and I know I'm gonna be like that for a while. I just don't know how to pick up girls neither get to meet available ones that I actually like. I'm starting to feel as if I'm gonna spend my whole life watching others getting families and stuff while I hang out with my Netflix account.

>Godspeed
>Btard male too oblivious and awkward to get a gf

Me and my friends are drugly addicts, opiates, alcohol, cocaine, meth at one point, dxm, and several other drugs. I've been forced to save a few of my friends from overdoses, some intentionall and some not. I've also had to cut a belt that my best friend use to hang himself in the basement of a trap house. I'm incapable of letting anyone in my life, been sober for a whIle now but I miss the rush of being an absolute piece of trash, Waking up and not knowing what drug I'm going to do.

I'm with this guy 100%. I thought it was normal to mull over exactly how you'd murder your best friend even though you would never have intentions on acting on it

I'm very antisocial to the point where I make up an excuse 90% of the time I'm invited to do something so I can stay in my room and do nothing. I avoid seeing or talking to anyone in my house unless I have to. I will listen to their movements and note where they are in the house to determine whether it's safe to rush to the bathroom or not. I don't leave my house unless it's for work or going to the store/grab a bite to eat. I usually opt to go out to eat because the kitchen/liv room usually has people in it. I don't have any real friends that I see on a regular basis. I'm also extremely paranoid and have trouble sleeping.

I know this is long but please I need to know wtf is wrong with me

Is it because people scare you or something?

just feels like everyone wants to either mock me or harrass me about things that happened in the past until i become an hero. i know I was wrong, but there's something even more painful when groups of people you've never even met say things about you. i've survived a lot of shit, but i've lost my ability to reach out and trust people. i have a drug problem and now i'm waiting to get tests done to see what's going on with my body. if I find out its something severe i'm checking out. told my mother and she said its my fault, my dad thinks i'm self diagnosing but the symptoms are slowly adding up, i can't even eat. i have no support except 1 or 2 good friends, but i don't have anywhere else to say this. most people in my age group are happy, studying and hanging out with friends, have stable homes and mental health and then there are the odd few like me who almost made it, but didn't. if it's a chronic illness i'll kill myself. id rather jump in front of a train or overdose than be stuck on a hospital bed in pain. but then again, even if it's not i'll kill myself anyways. there's my shitpost for the day.

Why can't i get a (You)

What's your vice friend?

no doubt people will forget me, it's the fact that they'll probably make fun of me even after that fucks me up. i won't care though i'll be an hero. i think everyone would go back in the past and change at least something if they knew how it'd turn out. i would.

I feel like most people (not everyone) try to take advantage of me in some way, screw me over and have a laugh about it behind my back. People know I'm weird and socially awkward, so it opens a door to do such and since I'm not social they have an edge by ganging up on me. They look for any reason to take a cheap shot at insulting or berating me. Mostly behind my back.

Sometimes I have really powerful delusions like last year I thought my boss had a plan to capture me and put me in some sort of dungeon so he could sell me or torture me. I also thought one of my coworkers was trying to poison me with HIV or herpes or something

don't really know myself well I think I'm a sociopath but I think I might be self diagnosing

You should go look for some help user.
It sounds like you have trust issues.
One thing that usually help me in regards to others judging me it then sentence "People don't spend as much time on thinking about me, as I spend on thinking about them thinking about me".

you have a job so you're better than most of us, i'd say

what job is it, btw?

Why dont i have empathy?

You must seek for really new experiences. I am not talking about watching a new show on Netflix. I am talking about skydiving...that kind of real thing that you should experience with your body before you die to try to wake you up from the tedious chore that is called everyday life.

It's great to see anons who care about eachother. Maybe one day I'll see you on the other side.

L'appel du vide
I think this is pretty normal tbh

People probably had none towards you.

Just started working in an auto shop last year. Still living with parents. Think I'm gonna end it soon. I've been on ssri's and antipsychotics and both are just fucking shit. Can't focus. Can't sleep. Can't be responsible. Can't be social. Can't trust people. Can't be that person that watches a self help documentary and goes "wow, so great, so powerful". Can't leave a therapists office feeling anew. Can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't can't

how do i contribute more to discussions
or just talk more in general
i'm in a new social setting with a lot of people i like a lot and they are all nice as hell to me but i'm really quiet when in company with most of them
am working on a production with a lot of them and i feel like crap about it because i feel like i can never contribute any verbal input on stuff

Hey op, thanks for taking time to do this. It means a lot to us, or me at least, that someone cares enough to help and listen.
For me, my problem seems like one that's pretty common. I feel like I'm faking myself to try to appease other people's opinions, and I often see myself come off as weird or odd. It's made me feel pretty worthless recently, because I try to break that fakeness down, but I always fall back or crumble to anxiety and paranoia whenever I do. I dont know what to do to make myself feel comfortable enough to express myself freely and regain my sense of self. Can you tell me what I can do to help me?

Yo, so my fiance

She tends to be really hard on herself and call herself stupid and dumb and always apologizes when she is upset

She can't ever let any of her mistakes go even if I have made it clear to her I forgive her and that it's okay

She always has really bad anxiety as well

Is there any advice you can give me on how to help her

well, you can't get caught in scams, that's already a good thing

what can i say, only you can find the answer inside. go down the rabbit hole, find a mask for people and ta-dah! you can pretend to be a perfectly formatted meatbag while you sleep in a room covered in protective wards and runes

I am in love with my best friend. We are both guys. He got freaked out once because I was being flirty but he came back after a few days. We frequently cuddle, we sleep in the same bed (twin size, like no room) under the same blankets frequently, and he says he loves me when I say it to him. He still claims to be straight, nothing more has happened, and I know he has feelings for a girl who doesn't love him back. My thoughts are that he is straight, but appreciates all the love I give him but won't take it further because he wants this type of love from a woman.

Your thoughts? Am I likely correct? Is he in denial? Idk what to think. Thanks if you reply.

I'm intrigued please elaborate

Question:
How often does some one need to have suicidal thoughts before they're considered to have a disorder?

... because Every day or two, I consider how much easier life would be if I just ate a gun. My life has been incredibly stressful, and it seems nice to let it all go. It's gotten to the point where I deliberately avoid important phone calls just because I'm worried about being chewed out for screwing something up.

Which only happens maybe 1/4 or 1/8 times I'm called.

So... Diagnosis, I'm I depressed, about to snap, honest to god suicidal, or just experiencing perfectly ordinary paranoia and anxiety?

>pic related, I would love to go do this to blow off some steam, but it doesn't help.

This isn't to say I don't have a social life, I have friends, extra-circulars, hobbies... but most of the time I'm elbow deep in something I scarcely understand.

Grad. School... fucking. Sucks.

I think about it every day, tripfag. Your only disorder is being a larping nigger

basically, don't hold back the crazy when you're alone.
yes, people might be plotting behind your back, but they don't know that you know, so you should be prepared.
shrinks? feel good videos? remember how you get them... yeah, you PAY for them, it's all they're about: a scam to get money from weak willed people.
and that brings us to square one: your job.
you have a job, so you have money, you have money so that you can be independent, you're independent so that you don't need people around to support you.
plus, if you ever get tired of being a mechanic, it sounds like you'd do good as a security guard, as you're apparently really used to sound awareness and all.
you know the only thing that's reliable? machines. use machines.

what i'm getting at is, be your true self when you're alone (or with random dicks on the web) and just were a normal human mask when dealing with people, don't show them who you really are, and don't care about them.

>mfw those digits

I was seeing a hot female therapist for some sessions. I still think about her from time to time. I wonder how shes doing. She was so beautiful. Do I have any chance?

I don't like pretending to be someone else.

almost nobody does.
but hey, i'm sure you didn't like your job at first, but it kind of grew on you, right?

it's basically the same thing

Bump

Nigger

Is depression something that's genetic?
Can you be normal as a kid only to have it show up later in life?

How can I get my wife to go along with me cheating on her? She already wants another girl in our relationship. I'm a degenerate.

Not OP
How did she let you know that?

I can be, it can also be a result of external factor.

Why does cocaine smell so good?