If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

All girls would need to be barefoot, wear minimal clothing. Punishments would be getting fucked by me, by other staff. Also a "fun room" where they may be rehabilitated to enjoy the new rules.

details on fun room?
would feet stuff happen?

bump

Blindfolded methods, and walls are covered to cancel our echoes and noise in order to keep things secret. Definitely feet stuff as well as any creative ideas that come in the suggestions box.

What's the point of copying this same shit over and over. Are you legitimately retarded?

what kind of feet stuff would there be?

Anything and everything. Sucking toes, licking soles. Tickling feet, footjobs. You name it!

any girl want to not be barefoot should definitely be sent to the "foot fetish" section of the fun room. they would hate it

How many times have you made this thread OP? 5000? 10000? Kill yourself nigger

Sleeveless tops and hairy armpits!

Excellent idea, user.

what's the suggestions box?

Anyone in the school could drop a note in with an idea on how to punish those who have broken the rules. Creative/interesting ideas are tested and used.

Man I remember college, even high school... twas a rough time. Looking down at all the godly feet. My personal favorite is the scrappy sandals. I like boots and stuff too. For some reason this thread reminded me of that time. Hence my post...

I hope you're having a good time, user. You'll get godly feet in no time.

Every month the school does a poll on which male student and female student seem the most innocent or pure. Then on the first of each month the two picked in the poll have to service the staff of the school on stage in front of the whole school. The student who wins gets a week off of school or one of their grades reset. The boy would of course have to be dolled up like a real trap. Rules for picking the students are as follows:
1. They must be a virgin
2. They cannot be special needs
3. They must be attractive.
Anyone submitting a name as a joke or to bully a student gets locked in a pillory naked blindfolded for any students to use.

If a student refuses to get on stage they will spend a week in the pillory naked and blindfolded for anyone to use.

example of a creative idea?

is pic related the pillory that you mentioned?

Yup

Let's say Billy drops in a note that says punish Mandy by pissing on her, then fucking her ass and recording it/stream it around the school. Anything anyone dreams of, as long as the punishee doesn't die.

perhaps guys can put in notes that suggest "additional rules" she has to follow once she's out

might be a lot of ass licking

Well ultimately its whatever you want. I like to imagine students could abuse their enemy's and generally make life miserable for them when they break the rules. Only rule with pillory is you cant do anything that will cause permanent damage, or it will be done to you twice as bad.

Ah yes, great idea. A vote would be held in order to allow it as additional rules cannot be made to harass students. I'm off this post now. Good night to all. Best thread I've had in a while.

how will they make life miserable for them?

In whatever way they want, imagine a strait male student was locked in them, getting fucked by the school bully's only using spit as lube, used over and over again blindfolded. Probably being forced to drink everyone's cum, even his friends who he though liked him take out their pent up frustration slapping him and so on.

what about girls? maybe they're used by guys who have a crush on her

Well duh, and probably crying while every nerd in the school has their way with her, though with girls you cant cum inside her pussy, unless you have a condom.

i like how her feet are exposed for use too. for the footfags

Well duh, the school has to cater to all of its students.

i'm thinking about the cute, studious, innocent asian girls who get perfect grades getting put in there

bump

still here?

Oh yea sorry

Hah, that would be fun to see. All for cutting in line or something. I feel like seeing the cute little shy boys locked up crying would be soo fun to watch.

i'm only into girls
they would struggle so much

All girl have a mandatory slutty school girl uniform (short skirt, tight top, heels, ect) they have to wear along with a butt plug and vibe wich would be on low. 1st offence the school gets permission to grope them in any way for a week. Also vibe gets turned to high. 2nd and she gets paddled really hard until her ass is really red and slightly bruised everyday, and has to service teachers whenever they want, mandatory skirt length for them gets shorted permanently, along with same stuff as 1st offence for 2 weeks. 3rd offence is same as 1 and 2, but students can do anything they want to them now, and at the end of the day she will be strapped up to a fucking machine and it will fuck her ass extremely hard for the final 2 hours of the day. Also permanent increase to the diameter of her butt plug.

what would normally happen to girls in first offense?

Whatever the students wanted to do to them without penetration

i wonder if they'd be groped often

Knowing high school boys it would be constant

All girls would have to wear knee socks. First offence, sent home to get a pair. Second offence, beating with a wooden paddle on a stage in the gym. Third offence, reply to this post or your mother dies in her sleep tonight.

maybe even more than one guy at once, always crowding her

Probably

which areas would get groped the most?

Ass and vag most likely. Even though they can't penetrate her they could mess with her plug or rub her. Or if they are feeling really mean they could bully her and rip her clothes and give her wedgies and swirlies or something. Other girls mad at her could really mess her up since she can't do anything back if they are good. I'm sure whatever is done to her will probably be recorded by students too.

imagine locking her in the locker with a pervert while he gropes her

Every girl is partnered up with a guy from the moment they start school until they graduate - if there are more girls than guys some guys might get multiple girls. It's generally random, although guys who are less likely to be able to get girls traditionally are more likely to get hot chicks. The girls are required to do whatever their guy wants while they're at school, including anything sexual. They aren't allowed to speak unless spoken to and if they give any guys snark or lip they'll be punished, as they will if they don't do what their man says. also, no girls are allowed to have cellphones of any kind on school property.

punishments for refusing to follow orders:
1st-girl is no longer allowed to wear shoes or socks at school
2nd-girl must only wear skirts or short shorts - legs must be clean shaven at all times
3rd-girls wear underwear only

punishments for being sassy or rude etc (this is totally unacceptable):
1st-in-school-suspension. girl must strip naked and are put in a room with a one-way mirror. there is a room on the other side where students can go to view the girls.
2nd-girls forced to drop out of all higher classes and any classes they might enjoy - they will only be required to take physed and english. however, they must still be at school even when they dont have class.
3rd-girl no longer allowed to wear any clothes for the rest of the school year

if they get caught with a cellphone, theyre forced to spend 6+ hours in a "brainwashing room" designed to turn them into dumb giggly varsity sluts (and if theyre already dumb giggly varsity sluts, it turns them into dorky legbeards)

why no shoes or socks?

because i like foot shit

i wonder what would happen when a cute girl who hates her feet being touched gets paired up with a guy with a foot fetish

magic

it would be a nightmare for her

what about girls who have boyfriends?

All cute girls must wear belly button revealing clothes, and allow anyone to play with the girls' belly buttons. In the yearbook, under each girl's photo is a picture of their belly button. Every year, three contests are held for the best looking navel, one for innies, one for outies, one for inbetweenies, and they get a special mention in the yearbook. Each day, public lotteries will be done for every girl with an innie or inbetweenie, and the one picked has to have their belly button pulled out to an outie publicly in the quad, with big screens showing a close up view. The girl's belly button will then be kept as an outie by either a string or other forms of technology for the rest of the week.
Punishment for not wearing a belly shirt: have to show up for a week with no shirt or bra. If further miscompliance continues, she is forced to wear a vibrator in her navel (for an innie) or a cupped vibrator on her navel (for an outie) and it is activated at random times.

In addition, every month there is to be a period during homeroom class in which all girls must strip and allow a guy to fuck them if a guy chooses them. Social connections are encouraged to be disregarded during this, so if two people are in a relationship, they are told to not fuck.
Punishments for not participating in this period: must come to school nude for a week.

Wow
I like that first one
Hit me up on kik if you want to talk: testing13579
Or anyone else who has a belly button fetish can talk to me

Bumping

any other footfags?

Bumpp

any rules?

I already posted in this thread

which one?

They have to take off their clothes and fold themselves 12 times